April Showers please bring us BFPs!

Hannah FX for you. Good luck I am sure you will get your BFP
Zx

wish i can get the BFP i got the signs just missing the damn lines

it might be too large a file for an avatar pic Celtic! you might just need to resize it

Niamh, I will let you all know for sure what he says to me on wednesday. I am so nervous. Since DH can do his SA at home I am trying to see when he is willing to do it without pushing him to much!!! I just had him hook up a dvd player in our bedroom so now i need to buy him a dirty dvd so he can do the SA at home!!! :rofl: Poor guy!!

Anna, My cp is usuallyl high and hard a few days before O and a few days before af. I know everyone is different and their bodies are different, but I am starting to believe that your cycles are out of whack. How much longer are you going to wait before you start seeking answers? It must be so frustrating. I hope you either get af or get your bfp very soon so you don;t have to keep waiting for something to happen. :flower:

I am 5' 3" but I sneakily put down 5' 5" on everything!! Ness, I but short size pants and then if I still have to hem them I do OR I wear shoes with a slight heel. It's cute to be short.

CD7 ladies and let me tell you I have been all over my husband for the past 3 days!!! AF lightened up CD4 and since I have been trying to take a super relaxed approach and having lots of fun, I just want :sex: all the time (right now anyways!).....:haha:

How is everyone?

Niamh, I will let you all know for sure what he says to me on wednesday. I am so nervous. Since DH can do his SA at home I am trying to see when he is willing to do it without pushing him to much!!! I just had him hook up a dvd player in our bedroom so now i need to buy him a dirty dvd so he can do the SA at home!!! :rofl: Poor guy!!

Anna, My cp is usuallyl high and hard a few days before O and a few days before af. I know everyone is different and their bodies are different, but I am starting to believe that your cycles are out of whack. How much longer are you going to wait before you start seeking answers? It must be so frustrating. I hope you either get af or get your bfp very soon so you don;t have to keep waiting for something to happen. :flower:

I am 5' 3" but I sneakily put down 5' 5" on everything!! Ness, I but short size pants and then if I still have to hem them I do OR I wear shoes with a slight heel. It's cute to be short.

CD7 ladies and let me tell you I have been all over my husband for the past 3 days!!! AF lightened up CD4 and since I have been trying to take a super relaxed approach and having lots of fun, I just want :sex: all the time (right now anyways!).....:haha:

How is everyone?

there is nothing that anyone can do because of the meds i am on they cant put me on anything

Niamh - your son is adorable! I'd probably burst out crying if that happened to me. That's so sweet of him to have such PMA!! We all need someone like that in this journey! Perhaps we all need a son to ask for a baby sister?! :cloud9:

Whoa tryfor, you sure have twins in your family. I wish I had some in mine, but i have NONE! I'd love to have twins, but I don't think that's a possibility with us. I hope you get twins! (If that's what you really want of course). Hope your appt goes well. About your DH's SA, can't you help him?

In the meantime also, I am looking into starting a scrapbooking class (yeah, I know, all you girls probably think thats totally lame...
Hey, I love scrapbooks! I don't think they are lame at all. I think they are so personal and are a great creative outlet! I love making them too, but I try to avoid anything artsy because I get so consumed with art projects that I don't want to do anything else... very OCD!!

Am trying not to be a "post my junk n run person"...
:haha: Me too!

Ohhhhh Honeybeeeeeee....I sure hope your next post is a :bfp:!!!!! [-o<

LuckyD and Jaimie- I am vertically challenged also, but I tell people I am FUN SIZE! not short! :)
:haha: Love it, I'm FUN SIZED too! DH is Super sized...great combo! :winkwink:

Hannah and Anna, hope you get your bfp;s soon!

Well, nothing to report o course...except I am in a fuck-it-let's-have-some-whiskey-bring-on-the-next-cycle kinda mood today! :beer: Sorry about my french! :blush:

xoxox

WTF.... Decided to do two preg tests diffrent brands and a ovulation test 2 :bfn: but a faint postive ovulation I'm gutted

aww hannah sorry :( on a plus sign no show for af yet so your still in xx

Sorry hannah :hugs: Are your cycles pretty regular?

Michelle, some people get positives on opk's when they are pregnant. Check out www.peeonastick.com for info on opk's vs. hpt's. (I think thats the site)
Twins do run in my family but identical twins are supposedly not hereditary so you can very well be still in the game! I hear eating sweet potatoes (as a culture with alot of twins does). I feel that doesn't work either. The one month I made myself eat really large cans of candied sweet potatoes every day before O and I almost gagged to death!!! Yuck!!! :sick: I don't care if I have one baby, two babies or hell even three as long as I get the blessing of baring another child(ren).

I get pos opk's from CD16 thru CD26 (varying in intensity obviously) but I want to try digital ones this cycle just to see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->