***April TWW and testing thread***

@motherofboys thanks for starting this thread. I'm tempted to move over and try my best to hold off testing until April. FF has put ovulation on Monday at CD16 so if I control my crazy self the 3rd would be 12dpo....an anniversary for us. Hopefully its lucky...Can you pop me down for the 3rd please? Thank you.

@Beccaboo828 sorry to hear about your boys, I hope the feel better soon and everyone else stays well.

@Dream143r I hope your journey is a bit easier and shorter this time. Good luck :)

Good luck for April everyone! :dust:

@motherofboys Please put me down for April 15th. Although we're not really TTC this cycle. Its my first cycle off BC so it's a bit of a cleansing cycle I'm calling it. But I guess anything is possible. We are full swing ttc#2 starting with next cycle.

@Beccaboo828 oh no! Hope everyone starts feeling better soon!
I've added you, good luck

@motherofboys thanks for starting this thread. I'm tempted to move over and try my best to hold off testing until April. FF has put ovulation on Monday at CD16 so if I control my crazy self the 3rd would be 12dpo....an anniversary for us. Hopefully its lucky...Can you pop me down for the 3rd please? Thank you.

@Beccaboo828 sorry to hear about your boys, I hope the feel better soon and everyone else stays well.

@Dream143r I hope your journey is a bit easier and shorter this time. Good luck :)

Good luck for April everyone! :dust:

I've added you, hopefully like you say, the anniversary will be lucky

Looks like peak day. Easy at home positive, clearblue peak and the green one is a cheap test called ovaview and always been that bit lighter than easy at home tests and still neg here but I trust the others. Ewcm today and some ovulation pains

138A3F9A-E689-42BC-8971-905D09976DA3.jpeg

Can I join please? I can imagine I’ll be on these threads for the long haul again!
We’re very much NTNP this time as the stresses of TTC our boys have been very full on. My DH goes back and forth on wanting another but I think it’s mostly because he doesn’t want to be on the TTC rollercoaster again. I have PCOS and my youngest isn’t quite 5 months so while I got AF back pretty much straight away (despite the fact I’m breastfeeding!) I’m not sure how fertile I actually am.
Anyway, I’ll be testing around 18th April but if anyone catches me with an OPK or trying to take my temperature, please tell me off :haha:

Can I join please? I can imagine I’ll be on these threads for the long haul again!
We’re very much NTNP this time as the stresses of TTC our boys have been very full on. My DH goes back and forth on wanting another but I think it’s mostly because he doesn’t want to be on the TTC rollercoaster again. I have PCOS and my youngest isn’t quite 5 months so while I got AF back pretty much straight away (despite the fact I’m breastfeeding!) I’m not sure how fertile I actually am.
Anyway, I’ll be testing around 18th April but if anyone catches me with an OPK or trying to take my temperature, please tell me off :haha:
I'll add you now, and I'll be sure to steer you away from the opks hahaha

Hi everyone, thanks for starting this @motherofboys. I’m coming over from the March thread, not sure if we’ll try this month. Although I always say that when I have af and then the o hormones kick in and I’m all in haha
Good luck everyone
:dust:

Hi everyone, thanks for starting this @motherofboys. I’m coming over from the March thread, not sure if we’ll try this month. Although I always say that when I have af and then the o hormones kick in and I’m all in haha
Good luck everyone
:dust:
Everything feels so much worse during AF doesn't it? Let me know if/when you want adding to the front page

Can't quite believe we are heading in to April already!
I've not done one of these before so I'll do my best to keep up :haha:

If anyone would like adding to the front page then just give me a tag and let me know what date you're planning on testing!

I think I'm looking at around the 15th trying for a chilled month and not to test early. We will see how that goes....

Good luck everyone

3rd
BabyBrain80

8th
Lozb

15th
Motherofboys
Dream143r

18th
Jellybeanxx

21st
J_and_D

25th
Beccaboo828​

I was going to have a month off trying but had 7.5mm lining and 14mm follicle 5 days before ovulation so it was too tempting not to!!
I’m 3DPO now so will probably start testing on the 5th at 12DPO.

I was going to have a month off trying but had 7.5mm lining and 14mm follicle 5 days before ovulation so it was too tempting not to!!
I’m 3DPO now so will probably start testing on the 5th at 12DPO.
Will add you to the front page. Good luck

Can I join for two week wait? I won’t be ovulating until mid April but I’m so excited! Good luck everyone

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->