***April TWW and testing thread***

@jellybeanxx Hi There! Nice to see you again. I've just returned and I remember hanging out with you during my last round of TTC. Best of Luck to you!

I have confession....I poas and I regret it. 8dpo and bfn. Seeing the bfp's on March thread just got me too excited and too impatient. I was feeling so positive about this cycle and even though there is still plenty of time, (my successful pregnancies weren't positive early), I'm still a bit down in the dumps. That'll teach me!!! Lol

Aw I'm sorry. Like you say it's still early, but it's also still disappointing to see a bfn

Aw I'm sorry. Like you say it's still early, but it's also still disappointing to see a bfn
You'd think I would learn by now! :dohh:
When you see other folk with a wee faint line at 8dpo that does progress, you just think maybe, just maybe, that could happen to me!!
Must control my silly self! :haha: might stay away from March thread lol. Xx

You'd think so, but I never do either :haha: I did have a bfp at 8dpo with ds2 so it makes it hard to go much past it wondering if I'm pregnant and just don't know it yet.

I clearly make bad choices....popped into the petrol station on the walk home from school, bought bread......and 2 cream ring donuts.....will need to increase my step count now :blush:

@BabyBrain80 I Caved with this one and tested at 8dpo and BFN.
Then 10dpo faint lines but they were supper faint.
Raches 11dpo frer is so dark mine was a little darker at 11dpo but still faint.
I think it just depends on when baby implants and what amount of HCG we already have in our body. Some womon can have as much as 4mlU so they normoly get the early BFPS where others only have 1 or 2mlU.

Don't feel bad about testing early tho hon we are all guilty off it lol. I even tested at 6dpo once which is ridiculously early but still did it haha.

@BabyBrain80 others bfp’s have gotten me every month to test early lol. Its so disappointing go see the blank tests :( i just know you’ll get a solid line soon :hugs:here rooting for you!

Definitely all guilty of it. 3/4 dpo and I peed on an ovulation test this morning to make me feel better at least see a line with that. Mind I thought was pretty dark for after O.

Thank you so much ladies! You guys are wonderful. Really wish we were all going through pregnancy together too but I couldn't have asked for a nicer bunch of people to ttc with.
@Suggerhoney, @Rach87 I am totally over the moon with both your bfp's. And @Suggerhoney I'm nervously waiting for your results too my lovely xxx

@motherofboys This is OUR month right?!! Xx

Oh @Lozb I've been there, nice to see a line of some sort lol. Good luck this month xx

@Lozb we must live near each other, it has been a lush day here. I’ve really enjoyed the sunshine!

@Dream143r good to see you! How’s it going?

Oh I ALWAYS test too early and regret it! And yep I also do the odd opk just to see a line... I’m excited to see what April brings. March certainly was a full on bfp month!

I’m sitting on the bench for April. I went in for my pre-IUI ultrasound and I don’t have any promising follicle development despite the clomid. Taking progesterone now and will have a period in about ten days.

I’ve been MASSIVELY stressed this month so we think that may be a contributing factor.

Good luck to everyone else. I’ll see you in May.

Sorry to hear you’ve had a stressful month. Is this your first round of IUI?

I’m sitting on the bench for April. I went in for my pre-IUI ultrasound and I don’t have any promising follicle development despite the clomid. Taking progesterone now and will have a period in about ten days.

I’ve been MASSIVELY stressed this month so we think that may be a contributing factor.

Good luck to everyone else. I’ll see you in May.
If it doesn't work for you with your next go maybe try asking about taking Femara instead. Clomid didn't stimulate me enough to give me good follicles either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->