***April TWW and testing thread***

@Lozb
I wud definitely trust the CB and easy@home OPKs over that green one.
Good luck hon.

@jellybeanxx
Wow so excited ure ttc again hon.
I'm not sure if I updated on the face book group but unfortunately I had a high risk result come back from the hospital combined test.
Scan went amazing and everything measured normol but bloods came back high risk for downs syndrome. 1in33 so I had the call back I was dreading.
We decided to go for the Harmony test as it's non invasive and I had the scan and bloods done on Wednesday. Scan again was amazing but the bloods get sent to London and they look for the babies DNA which will tell us if baby has it or not.
Currently waiting on them results and so scared.
It can take up to 10 working days even tho we cudnt have it done on the NHS so had to go private and pay.
Just praying my results come back and baby doesn't have it or anything wrong with it.
The waiting is killing me.

So glad ure back to trying again or not trying but not preventing ure brave hon and don't worry I will tell u off if I see a OPK or temp chart hahaha.

Good luck again ladies

Hi ladies

I’ve been on the sidelines watching and cheering you along.

I paused on TTC from last year. We were going to go the assisted fertility route but covid year was rough, so we decided to put that on hold. Since then I’ve been NTNP, but in the last two months I’ve been a lot less passive about it.

We still intend to go the assisted route when we feel more settled with logistics, but for now, here’s the situ: We BD’d 3days before O and a day before. Not sure if we got the egg but here’s hoping!

I’m 11dpo today (Monday), and up until midnight of Sunday I didn’t get my usual PMS symptoms. No breast ache, no lone zit on my chin, no bloating, etc.

Dunno if it’s because I started on evening primrose oil about ten days before O?

A few minutes ago I started feeling a big gassy and my lower back started hurting like a female dog, plus a slight ache under my arm near my right breast.

So maybe AF is on her way and the PMS decided to kick in just now. I hope not.

I’ve had tons of BFNs (shame on me I started testing from 7dpo hahahaha), and what I believe to be a squinter on 10dpo. I’ve done a negative of the picture and nothing came up so it’s probably just in my head.

That said, my ideal testing date would be 1st of April which is 14dpo, so here I am crossing my fingers and anything else crossable.

Baby dust to us all!

@Lozb
I wud definitely trust the CB and easy@home OPKs over that green one.
Good luck hon.

@jellybeanxx
Wow so excited ure ttc again hon.
I'm not sure if I updated on the face book group but unfortunately I had a high risk result come back from the hospital combined test.
Scan went amazing and everything measured normol but bloods came back high risk for downs syndrome. 1in33 so I had the call back I was dreading.
We decided to go for the Harmony test as it's non invasive and I had the scan and bloods done on Wednesday. Scan again was amazing but the bloods get sent to London and they look for the babies DNA which will tell us if baby has it or not.
Currently waiting on them results and so scared.
It can take up to 10 working days even tho we cudnt have it done on the NHS so had to go private and pay.
Just praying my results come back and baby doesn't have it or anything wrong with it.
The waiting is killing me.

So glad ure back to trying again or not trying but not preventing ure brave hon and don't worry I will tell u off if I see a OPK or temp chart hahaha.

Good luck again ladies

Suggerhoney congrats on being pregnant! So happy for you. And I’m sorry about the high risk result. Crossing my fingers all will be well eventually. I’m 41 also so DS worries me too. I have a child with severe special needs so I’m hoping that we can at least give her a sibling who will have no special needs, and they can hold each other’s hands through life whenever mum and dad are gone. But one doesn’t really have control over these things to a certain extent. So we just hope.

Good luck mama.

Hi ladies! Not sure when my test date will be because I haven’t ovulated yet, but I’ll come back and update. At the moment I’m thinking test date around April 14th, but we’ll see. My O date isn’t super consistent.

Hi ladies

I’ve been on the sidelines watching and cheering you along.

I paused on TTC from last year. We were going to go the assisted fertility route but covid year was rough, so we decided to put that on hold. Since then I’ve been NTNP, but in the last two months I’ve been a lot less passive about it.

We still intend to go the assisted route when we feel more settled with logistics, but for now, here’s the situ: We BD’d 3days before O and a day before. Not sure if we got the egg but here’s hoping!

I’m 11dpo today (Monday), and up until midnight of Sunday I didn’t get my usual PMS symptoms. No breast ache, no lone zit on my chin, no bloating, etc.

Dunno if it’s because I started on evening primrose oil about ten days before O?

A few minutes ago I started feeling a big gassy and my lower back started hurting like a female dog, plus a slight ache under my arm near my right breast.

So maybe AF is on her way and the PMS decided to kick in just now. I hope not.

I’ve had tons of BFNs (shame on me I started testing from 7dpo hahahaha), and what I believe to be a squinter on 10dpo. I’ve done a negative of the picture and nothing came up so it’s probably just in my head.

That said, my ideal testing date would be 1st of April which is 14dpo, so here I am crossing my fingers and anything else crossable.

Baby dust to us all!
Hey, welcome. Fingers crossed that you might get a bfp before you go down the assisted route. You hear of these things don't you? People about to start their first round suddenly getting a bfp. I'll add you you the front page.

Hi ladies! Not sure when my test date will be because I haven’t ovulated yet, but I’ll come back and update. At the moment I’m thinking test date around April 14th, but we’ll see. My O date isn’t super consistent.
I'll pop you on the front page. Good luck

Hey, welcome. Fingers crossed that you might get a bfp before you go down the assisted route. You hear of these things don't you? People about to start their first round suddenly getting a bfp. I'll add you you the front page.

I'll pop you on the front page. Good luck

Thank you, Motherofboys.

:hi:Hi everyone

Hope you are all ok?
Can you put me down to test on the 6th April please, I will be 7dpo. I'm getting the darkest opks I've had since ttc and lots of ewcm, my youngest stopped feeding 2 weeks ago which I'm assuming why!
Lots of luck to us all xxx

:hi:Hi everyone

Hope you are all ok?
Can you put me down to test on the 6th April please, I will be 7dpo. I'm getting the darkest opks I've had since ttc and lots of ewcm, my youngest stopped feeding 2 weeks ago which I'm assuming why!
Lots of luck to us all xxx

Add me. I'll be testing the 10th

I'll add you both now, good luck

Could be 2/3dpo as not temping. Progesterone test booked for Thursday at 5/6dpo I picked to have it cd20 with having only at 10 day LP. Bit mixed emotions at the moment as I hope I get a BFP, then if not I hope progesterone is better this time (had them done last month but doc messed up the day she asked for them so gave low result but was close to AF so it wud have been low anyway).

Good luck Lozb, I hope the results are good AND you get a bfp.

Well, I'm having some pretty strong O signs. Bloating mostly, EWCM. Feel like it's close. I'm not opking again this month even though last month I ended up crazy testing due to not opking and ovulating late without knowing, but the last few months my ovulation symptoms haven't been that strong so I'm hoping that I'll have a good shot this time with a nice strong O.

@Suggerhoney we’ll be taking a very relaxed approach to TTC, it seems to take longer every time so I’m not holding out much hope of it actually happening but would be so happy if it did!
Sorry to hear you’re having to go through more tests and I hope you get the results soon. The waiting is always horrible! I used to work with adults with Downs syndrome and while obviously they had their challenges in life, they were some of the happiest and most fun people I’d ever met. I felt privileged to work with them. So even though it can feel devastating at the time especially because there can be increased health risks, people with DS can have very happy and fulfilled lives. I do hope all is well with the baby and you can enjoy the rest of your pregnancy :hugs:

Love how filled the front page is already! Will be following along rooting you ladies on if you dont mind. I hope many of you can join the Dec/Jan due thread. Only a few more days and April testing commences! :dust:

Lozb, no problem

Rach87, great to have the extra support!

I think yesterday was O day. All my bloat and aching etc has all vanished today. Unfortunately every time we got started with something ds5 woke up, so we had to give up. But we did dtd about 2/3 days before so we are still in with a chance.

@motherofboys we didn’t manage O day as I was on nights but managed day before and 3 days before so hoping that’s enough.

such a sunny day here in Uk north east. Up lifts to mood greatly after winter, spring is here with new life and hope i get a spring bean too.

@motherofboys we didn’t manage O day as I was on nights but managed day before and 3 days before so hoping that’s enough.

such a sunny day here in Uk north east. Up lifts to mood greatly after winter, spring is here with new life and hope i get a spring bean too.
Honestly once a couple of days before is enough for a successful pregnancy. I have babies to prove it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->