• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***April TWW and testing thread***

@Suggerhoney I never got the NT measurement at my 12 week scan, he was in the wrong position and she just couldn't see it. I had to go out while she saw the next person then go back in for another go. She was so patient and eventually got a look but couldn't measure, said it all looked ok and hoped for a low risk.....due to not getting the measurement they wouldn't do bloods and I had to wait till 16weeks to get those. That's when my risk came back as 1in12. My harmony came back as 99%, my amnio confirmed DS.

I still think yours is going to be ok xxxx

Thanks everyone! I did an afternoon test too but it’s lighter, but that’s probably because it’s not FMU. I hope it gets darker tomorrow morning, I’ve been having mild cramps off and on today

@PinkCupcakes have my fingers crossed for you!

@Deethehippy glad your surgery is done. Here’s to a fresh womby

@motherofboys I usually get irritable the 2 days before af too but this month I’m getting some extra irritable days in lol

@Suggerhoney aww your little boy. How cute that he was waving at you

@Dream143r so happy for you!

@Teralee welcome!

afm- I’m pretty sure af is about a week off now. Just want this cycle done to start on a fresh one. Have that heavy uterus feeling and the usual breakout. Sigh

@Dream143r - That's amazing!!! So happy for you... if 11 DPO line is that strong, I'm sure your little bean has set up a strong camp in there! Sticky sticky babydust!

Afm, I donno what I was thinking looking for symptoms and faint lines. Should have known when the symptoms disappeared at 9DPO. AF showed earlier than usual. 12DPO and there she is! :witch:I usually have 14 to 15 day LP. This cycle should have been longer than just 12DPO if something were to happen#-o.

I want to sit this next cycle out and come back a little later when I have shed some pounds. I feel that I need to prepare my body some more before getting into serious TTC mode.

I wish all of us get our BFPs soon. Good luck ladies!

Cd27 and 11DPO. Positive on the digital always gives a little sigh of relief. Please stick and grow baby!

View attachment 1097187 View attachment 1097188
Looking good. Would you like the front page updating yet?

So here is my test from today now dry, it for sure looks darker than yesterday’s. I usually start to get way light by 8dpiui. I want to be excited but at the same time I’m afraid to be excited because it’s probably the trigger being weird, but I’ve had six triggers now so I know when it’s usually gone by! I’m nervous for tomorrow’s test!

View attachment 1097189

also compared to last cycle... left is now and right is last cycle
View attachment 1097190
Fingers crossed its not the trigger. Look forward to tomorrow mornings test.

@PinkCupcakes that’s definitely looking darker this cycle! I’m so excited for you and keeping everything crossed!

@Suggerhoney so glad all went well with the scan and massive congratulations on your boy, wonderful news! I hope the blood test results come back soon!

CD19 here and no idea if/when I’ve ovulated. I’m being very good and staying away from OPKs etc. I did have some EWCM for a few days during the week so will see! If AF isn’t here by 18th I’ll probably test then.

@motherofboys I know what you mean about reading these threads and it causing you to obsess more, but when you’ve spent as much of your life TTC as we have, it’s very hard to switch off from it anyway!
Gosh yes it is. I can't just get on with life then go "oh I've not had a period in a while" and test, I need to know exactly how long it's been and get clear ovulation signs so then I start counting days anyway.

@motherofboys That is so unfair. It sounds so old school too... basically making a decision for a woman on whether or not she should have more children.

@Deethehippy oww that sounds painful! Hopefully your fresh new womb will be super fertile :)

@PinkCupcakes it does look darker than yesterday and previous months!! I really hope this is it for you!
I agree. It's like you've got a child so quit moaning. At the same time I realise they can't be seen to be "wasting" money in a system where there's very little of it to go around. And people have an attitude of "well you've got a child so quit moaning, some people have none" which is true but also so horrible to write off someone's feelings just because someone else has it "worse"
@Dream143r - That's amazing!!! So happy for you... if 11 DPO line is that strong, I'm sure your little bean has set up a strong camp in there! Sticky sticky babydust!

Afm, I donno what I was thinking looking for symptoms and faint lines. Should have known when the symptoms disappeared at 9DPO. AF showed earlier than usual. 12DPO and there she is! :witch:I usually have 14 to 15 day LP. This cycle should have been longer than just 12DPO if something were to happen#-o.

I want to sit this next cycle out and come back a little later when I have shed some pounds. I feel that I need to prepare my body some more before getting into serious TTC mode.

I wish all of us get our BFPs soon. Good luck ladies!

I'm sorry af got you

Hey everyone!

Sugar - congratulations on your little boy! So annoying about the blood test, I bet they'll rush the second one through.

Dream - woop! Look at those lines for 11 days post ov. Don't sweat the afternoon test, it's still super early.

AFM - Well I lost 5lb last week, trying to be much healthier to help my body.
I finished clomid on Wednesday which makes me 4 days post clomid, you typically ovulate 5-12 days post clomid. I had loads of ewcm while on clomid but not much now.. I get very clear horrendous ov pain (or I did before) so I should know when it finally happens.
Nothing on the LH tests yet :(
So so scared it won't work. I'm out of ideas if it doesn't.
I'm looking at a private scan to check my follicles, only £65 and I could see if one was growing into a dominant follicle and getting ready to ov.

Thank you so much ladies
@Suggerhoney, so it’s a baby boy! How excitingO:)
Your youngest child is also a boy, right? He is getting a little buddy.

Yes we have a 19 month old son a 8 year old daughter and a 10 year old son.
So my youngest will have another little brother to play with.

Thank you so much ladies.
Just hope and pray these bloods come back all good. I won't be having the Amnio because of the MC risk and I had 4 early losses last year and I've has miscarriages in the past. 7 in total now so I really don't want the Amnio.

@BabyBrain80
Oh gosh hon I'm so sorry u had to go through all that.
All my scans have been perfect and yesterday she said he looks perfect but I know there's still that chance.
I just really hope these bloods come back all good.
I've been so anxious waiting I've bit my nails down and I've had a bad eczema flair up.
Hopefully these results come back much quicker and hopefully all will be good.

I really hope so.

Ugh 10dpt9dpiui and my ICs are pretty faint but I did a FRER too and there’s a clear line, but is it my trigger still? I have no idea what to think.

here’s my photos for today

C331946D-363D-4449-AE71-D04CC514B3C2.jpeg C1B444A6-F64B-44FE-8CBF-F66525B72E5F.jpeg

What would that be in DPO? The FRER is quite obvious! Fingers crossed for you.
9DPO (9dpiui which is 9days post IUI)

ugh also my throat is sore today, feels like I’m coming down with something but no other symptoms besides fatigue and irritable.

9DPO (9dpiui which is 9days post IUI)

ugh also my throat is sore today, feels like I’m coming down with something but no other symptoms besides fatigue and irritable.
That FRER does look about right for 9 DPO. Looking forward to the next tests.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->