***April TWW and testing thread***

Pink Cupcakes you do have a fair bit going on! Oooh I really hope this is your cycle

thanks sugger. Hope you’re feeling good and you get some definite answers soon
Thank you! Yea it’s been a long road and I hope I get to be blessed with children!

@PinkCupcakes really gooe this is it! I looked back at your feb and it lingered that cycle like this :( praying its the start of a bfp instead of the trigger! Must be so hard not having a definate white test to start.

@Lucy3 when do you plan to test? Im going to start whenever my cheapies arrive! No idea what dpo I am

Hey @AlwaysTheAunt ! I don’t really know what dpo I am either. I’m CD 18 and I’m pretty sure I ovulated super early, like maybe 10/11 so I’m 7/8 at best. I’ve got ONE frer in the drawer, do I use it?? Eek. How are you feeling? My bbs are starting to hurt but that seems have happened the last few months so who knows. My creeps aren’t as bad today yesterday they were brutal!

Congrats @Jessylou4 @Dream143r and to u as well @Rach87 (I don't think I saw ur positive before!)

Sorry to those that had the witch show.

Personal life has been challenging for me so I haven't been on the forum much. Of course DH and I got into an argument today (over my in laws of course) and I should be getting my OPK+ tomorrow... hopefully we can figure things out by then lol

@PinkCupcakes I have everything crossed for you!

Good luck Lucy and Pink, sounds like you're both still very much in the running. We need some more BFPs this month.

Afm, af still hasn't arrived but tests are still negative. I'm thinking maybe my LP has naturally extended. I'm not quite a year old from having my last baby and my lp started short and gained a few days over the first few months then stopped so it's reasonable to think it's still settling I guess.

Thanks motherofboys. How long did your lp used to be? I caved and peed on a frer, what a waste of $4! I think something is catching my eye but I seem to get shadows on them so doesn’t mean much

Hope you can work it out in time for some well timed bd @J_and_D !

A few of you at that limbo stage right now, sending lots of baby dust xx

I've decided to go for a scan today to check my follicles. I'm day 5 post clomid and woken up with strong cramping/ov pain and a tonne of ewcm but the LH tests are still negative? I need to know what's going on.
My scan is at 9:15, private one with a woman who was lovely on the phone.

Last time I had a pelvic ultrasound was a couple of months ago and everything was perfectly healthy and I had lots of follicles, like 16 on one side and 14 on the other or something. But no big ones.

I need all of your hopes and prayers for a dominant/mature follicle on the scan this morning please <3

Thanks motherofboys. How long did your lp used to be? I caved and peed on a frer, what a waste of $4! I think something is catching my eye but I seem to get shadows on them so doesn’t mean much

Hope you can work it out in time for some well timed bd @J_and_D !

Ff has me down to start at 12dpo but today is 14dpo. I was a good few days "late" last month but wasn't sure on ovulation (and can't remember exactly how many days past I thought I was) but had a really strong O this time.

A few of you at that limbo stage right now, sending lots of baby dust xx

I've decided to go for a scan today to check my follicles. I'm day 5 post clomid and woken up with strong cramping/ov pain and a tonne of ewcm but the LH tests are still negative? I need to know what's going on.
My scan is at 9:15, private one with a woman who was lovely on the phone.

Last time I had a pelvic ultrasound was a couple of months ago and everything was perfectly healthy and I had lots of follicles, like 16 on one side and 14 on the other or something. But no big ones.

I need all of your hopes and prayers for a dominant/mature follicle on the scan this morning please <3

Good luck! Thinking of you ❤️

Hi again :) I'm around 3dpo today. We didn't BD a lot this cycle... Dh didn't want to, for the first time in 10 years, he said he was tired almost everytime I tried, maybe he's backing down on the whole TTC. Anyone has had the same problem? We've been trying for 10 months now

Argh annoying. At the end of the cycle I’m always keen to get into the next one. Do you still have af symptoms?

thinking of you and wishing you the beat for your scan mummafrog.

I feel like something is catching my eye but can’t seem to capture it in a pic. I’m test again in the morning

516ED5D6-CDB5-47F2-9602-611851A5E227.jpeg

I feel like something is catching my eye but can’t seem to capture it in a pic. I’m test again in the morning

View attachment 1097224

I can see a shoadow or something catching my eye too! But i have line eye and can't be trusted

I've put down 5dpo today so i can have some hope for testing. Tests didnt arrive today which means hopefully Wednesday they will arrive! (Due to covid we only get mon/wed/fri and i hate it)

Argh annoying. At the end of the cycle I’m always keen to get into the next one. Do you still have af symptoms?

thinking of you and wishing you the beat for your scan mummafrog.
Well, she's arrived so there's my answer. Hopefully now I can stop being so short tempered and down on everything. I normally only get down about it all when af is around but this month it lasted the whole cycle.
I'm going to step back for our last 3 months still. I'll pop in and out of the May/June/July post just to keep everyone updated but I'm not going to invest myself as much. I can't stay away fully as I want to know how you girls are doing, but I also want to try to relax as much as possible. I'm going to start moving on as well I think. No doubt if I try to get in shape (my 7 year old nephew told me I look like I have a baby in my belly which would have been much funnier if I didn't wish it were true) I'll end up pregnant to ruin my progress :haha: so that starts today too. Then I'll have something else to concentrate on and work towards.

I absolutely understand wanting to step back, I’ll miss you so please keep popping in. Having goals like fitness helps I think, hope that goes well. Thinking of you. :hugs:

Lol alwaystheaunt my line eye can’t be trusted either. So you have till Wednesday till tests arrive? Only one day! Will you use one on Wednesday just to see?

@motherofboys sorry AF got you! Everything crossed for the next cycle for you, hope stepping back a bit helps makes things less intense. I know how hard it can be!

,@motherofboys so sorry af came. It would probably do me good to step back too but it's so hard, want to see how everyone is doing. I will miss you though.

My OH has been in a right mood for days, it's horrible when he's like this. Honestly I'd rather be on my own! And in typical fashion I think I may be getting ready to ovulate, keeping an eye on it but might be a wee bit early. Currently CD9. Hopefully he gets over it soon...Men!!

Good luck @PinkCupcakes

@Lucy3 Good luck with your next test

:dust:

I have tested at 10 dpo this morning and got bfn.
So disappointing, I thought this will be the month, as it seemed we finally had a good bd timing ( a das before I ovulated).
We are ttc since December and I start getting tired of this whole thing. This constant hope, planing bd, then disappointment...it’s all wearing out:x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->