***April TWW and testing thread***

Congrats to all the bfpers and big hugs and encouragement to those of us waiting to test or moving on to a new cycle.

I'm sneaking in. I will be ttcing still if things don't work out for my little bean. Very shocked, scared, hopeful but prepared for things to go either way.

@Deethehippy Hey lady!!! Good to see you back on the boards. Praying the surgery really helped your body prepare for a lil bub to implant.

@PinkCupcakes I hope this IUI is it for you!! FX those test lines come back strong. Hugs

Hope everyone had a blessed weekend and be safe.

Good luck @FTale
@Dream143r I see that clearly
@BabyBrain80 I really hope we are both pregnant very soon. Like you say the support in here is amazing but it doesn't help with being more relaxed, just makes me want to test more and track more and helps me obsess. Ttc takes over your life.

@motherofboys, I’m sorry you feel that way, but I can totally understand you. I hate these last days of the cycle.
Don’t give up yet, though! I worked out for you five times before and there is always a chance for success O:)

@motherofboys, I’m sorry you feel that way, but I can totally understand you. I hate these last days of the cycle.
Don’t give up yet, though! I worked out for you five times before and there is always a chance for success O:)
Thanks, I've spent basically my whole adult life thinking about babies. Since October 2005 (I was 18 in the July) I've either been broody and discussing how soon we can ttc, actually ttc, pregnant, or had a newborn. It's literally taken over my life :haha: I actually look forward to being done with this part of it all, but I still need that one more baby

Oh I hate that irritable part of the cycle @motherofboys . It’s so annoying and the only way to fix it is to get af. At the end of the cycle I also feel like I want to give up but then once the o hormones come along I’m back on board

I am also super irritable. Af isn’t due for 10 days I think so this is fun having extra long pms time. Sigh

How are you going @AlwaysTheAunt ? You’d be around 5 dpo now?

Luckily I only get really irritable for 1-2 days. FF says I'm due on today and I can definitely feel her coming

@motherofboys If your partners count isn’t great they won’t do IUI? They’ve been very proactive with us (I am in Slovenia) but I think it’s because it’s our first that we are trying for and they have a shrinking population.

@Suggerhoney Who would have thought you would be in another tww in your second trimester? I guess you are in the right forum ;). Joking aside I have everything crossed all your results come back great.

@Deethehippy How did your surgery go?

@Dream143r I see that line!

I am on cd 9... libido is high but no fertile cm yet. I think I’ll start opks on Monday. I don’t want to buy a second pack unnecessarily.

Morning ladies! I’m 9dpt8dpiui today, having a bad headache, weird low belly flutters and fatigue.

here’s my testing out trigger today... this day last cycle it was way lighter already. And unfortunately today’s test has a dang scratch right through the test line ugh!! But here’s this cycles compared to last cycles

Top is last cycle, bottom is this cycle. Thoughts?

750C56AD-92B3-4743-AD0D-59865A091D41.jpeg C7A9D261-D6AE-43CE-B84D-844023CF265B.jpeg

@motherofboys If your partners count isn’t great they won’t do IUI? They’ve been very proactive with us (I am in Slovenia) but I think it’s because it’s our first that we are trying for and they have a shrinking population.

@Suggerhoney Who would have thought you would be in another tww in your second trimester? I guess you are in the right forum ;). Joking aside I have everything crossed all your results come back great.

@Deethehippy How did your surgery go?

@Dream143r I see that line!

I am on cd 9... libido is high but no fertile cm yet. I think I’ll start opks on Monday. I don’t want to buy a second pack unnecessarily.
Went really well thanks. Was painful and not the greatest experience because I just had local injected into my cervix but I am glad that it is all done and I have a 'new' womb so to speak. Have read lots of good things about increased fertility after the procedure I had so fingers crossed! I know my age is also a huge factor too though, trying to stay realistic.

Pinkcupcakes - does look to be more colour this month even with the scratch. Can you try another test? (I guess it wouldn't be morning pee though) Good luck.

Pinkcupcakes - does look to be more colour this month even with the scratch. Can you try another test? (I guess it wouldn't be morning pee though) Good luck.
Yes but it’ll have to be after work this evening though! Lol the wait will suck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->