***April TWW and testing thread***

Thanks everyone so much, you ladies are amazing!!

today I am 14dpt13dpiui and I am out of FRERs and only had an IC and a Walmart cheapie. Walmart cheapie has a faint line still and IC still stark white. I’m having mild cramping off and on so I think AF is getting ready to come :(

I’m sorry! Big hugs to you! XOXO

Thanks everyone so much, you ladies are amazing!!

today I am 14dpt13dpiui and I am out of FRERs and only had an IC and a Walmart cheapie. Walmart cheapie has a faint line still and IC still stark white. I’m having mild cramping off and on so I think AF is getting ready to come :(

I'm so sorry :hugs:

I’m still too scared to test. I had a beer and sushi last night so probably good I didn’t lol. I’m guessing af due in 3/4 days so I’m going to try and wait till then. Who even am I!? But I just can’t do squinters that go nowhere again. My sleep has been broken the past few days which is unusual for me. Only bd once this month and it was on cd9 so still think it’s a long shot but who knows!

I’m struggling on what to do... IUI just isn’t working and we really want to do IVF but here in Minnesota it’s around $25,000 for it.... we can’t afford that and can’t take out any loans. What should we do? Would a go fund me even be worth it to try?

@PinkCupcakes - I'm so sorry but I'm still clinging onto hope your lines might get darker today :hugs:

@Lucy3 - Hope you do get more lines when you test again.

@Alligator - Glad hubby is keen to BD at a good time..FX!

Hope everyone else is ok, sorry about faint lines and lines disappearing and BFN's...it's very tough each month but we mustn't give up yet!

AFM - AF has finally left the building along with a 3 day migraine, I should ovulate next Saturday. Have bought some new OPK's this cycle called Mommed on @Suggerhoney 's recommendation so going to use those alongside my cheapo One Steps and see if there is any difference between the brands.
Sending all the baby dust your way this cycle Dee!! Cheering you on xx

PinkCupcakes do any clinics offer payment plans? Maybe insurance could cover some of it? Worth a shot at a GoFundMe! I’m sorry you’re struggling so much! I hate this for you.

what’s y’all’s experience with how long after your first positive LH test to ovulation? I know it’s like 12-48 hours but I wonder what average is?? My surge started sometime overnight, I got a near positive this morning and my peak (so far) around 3:30p. It looks like tests may be going down from here but my last test was only a 2 hour hold! So could be due to that. Assuming that my first positive OPK was about noon, peak at 330! Maybe O sometime tomorrow...? Morning or afternoon? Will try to BD tomorrow morning too!

PinkCupcakes do any clinics offer payment plans? Maybe insurance could cover some of it? Worth a shot at a GoFundMe! I’m sorry you’re struggling so much! I hate this for you.

what’s y’all’s experience with how long after your first positive LH test to ovulation? I know it’s like 12-48 hours but I wonder what average is?? My surge started sometime overnight, I got a near positive this morning and my peak (so far) around 3:30p. It looks like tests may be going down from here but my last test was only a 2 hour hold! So could be due to that. Assuming that my first positive OPK was about noon, peak at 330! Maybe O sometime tomorrow...? Morning or afternoon? Will try to BD tomorrow morning too!
Thank you, yea none offer payment plans just actual loans which we can’t do right now :(

@PinkCupcakes i had an old friend who recently was able to do IVF through a radio contest. She had lost both of her tubes due to ectopic pregnancies so literally could only do IVF but could never afford it. It was an online contest and had to get votes, etc but they are now pregnant with twin boys due in a couple months. Another lady from my dd due date group had gone on to have many losses and realized she needed IVF and did a similar contest but didnt win, so I know they happen more than once. Maybe look into something like that?? So sorry youre dealing with this :(

Pink I’m not sure what to suggest, this is your third iui cycle? Is it worth trying a few more? So sorry this is happening, or sucks that ivf is so expensive. Wish you were in Australia where you can have it through the public system

@Alligator from the few times I’ve temp and opks by the time I get my surge I’ve ovulated. So for me happens the day I get the surge, that’s why I stopped using them as it was too late and when I was first ttc I kept thinking I would o the day of or after and missed it!

@AlwaysTheAunt still super early. Is dh back on board with continuing to ttc after this month if needed? Hopefully not though!

@Alligator I start getting ovulation pain within 10 hours of my positive opk, so I think I have a really quick surge and then ovulate closer to that 12 hour mark. I’ve never gotten pregnant dtd the day of my positive opk. Both times I had chemicals we dtd the two days before the positive.

@PinkCupcakes That’s so tough. Maybe a go fund me could work. I’m American but living in Europe and one of the reasons we don’t want to move back right now is that all fertility treatments here are included under the national healthcare. We wouldn’t be able to afford ivf at that price either.

Thanks ladies!! I looked back at my chart with my daughter, I was temping and tracking religiously. I had a negative OPK on CD12, positive CD13 and O’d that day, 13! Confirmed with temp and then confirmed with my dating ultrasound. My dates lined up exactly with what I tracked! So. It’s possible I could have ovulated today, although pregnancy changed my cycles so it’s possible it changed ovulation too. I did feel some sharp’ish twinges on my lower left side of my pelvis which could be O pain?? It’s so hard to say but maybe!!! I will see what my Fitbit says tomorrow if my skin temp increases and my hr! I do hope that the twinges were ovulation, I don’t know if I shared recently but I only have half a uterus, and my right tube/ovary doesn’t work (it’s not connected to my working half or a uterus, it’s connected to something called a rudimentary horn which is the other half of my uterus that didn’t form properly... it’s called a unicornate uterus if you’re curious!!) so if I ovulate from the left side that’s perfect as that’s the only side that works lol.

Ugh pink I am so sorry, I wish they did payment plans as that would be better than a loan! Do you have any family who would help you out privately?

Pink cupcakes I hope your are ok!

I’m cd9 and bd ing every other day or more. I have 28-30 day cycle and got a flashy smiley today on the clear blue thing. I think I usually ovulate cd13. So just gonna go with the flow next few days. Bd today so hopefully will catch. I’m going to be naughty and test from 28th which I think I’ll be around 10day post ovulation.
fingers crossed everyone x

@PinkCupcakes i‘m so sorry you‘re having to go through this. It‘s a shame it isn‘t covered! In Germany if partners are married and both in the same health insurance it‘s almost completely covered.

@Schweppes sounds like good plan! Fingers crossed you catch that egg :)

afm i tested again this morning. 9 dpo so still extremely early. But i feel like it‘s just a tad bit easier to see this squinter than yesterday‘s
What do you think?
C2FA5113-5586-4553-BF4D-4D57428A3C84.jpeg FD67D0A1-E20C-4141-AF4F-FA8B4A110B36.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->