***April TWW and testing thread***

@AlwaysTheAunt still super early. Is dh back on board with continuing to ttc after this month if needed? Hopefully not though!

We haven't really talked about it yet but he isn't having safe sex to prevent it so i guess we're NTNP? Lol

I kind of hope we wont need to try another month... but christmas

Pink - I'm so sorry, it's so much more pressure when you know your tries are limited :(

Teafor2 - yes I ovulate quickly after my surge too! I'm the same, get pains about 12 hours after the positive.

Big news from me, I can confirm, the clomid has worked! Day 5 you know I had my scan that showed the big follicle, then day 9 which was yesterday I had tests that the line was the same colour as the control but no smiley. Then at 1am into day 10 post clomid I got my proper super dark positive and a smiley on the clearblue!
After 13 months of waiting I could have cried with joy and relief.

We have insemmed Monday, Wednesday, Thursday night (when I got the postive) and will do one more tonight.

As long as I get ov pains today I will count 1dpo from tomorrow!

So can you put me down to test the 27th of April please? :)

Cupcake I see that without zooming!! Fx!!

afm had another high positive (maybe even my strongest test yet in the IC) this am but It was with FMU so that’s not surprising. And I had a couple positives yesterday... so I know to count from the first positive, right? I think O day will be today and we BD anyway. It could have been yesterday when I had those twinges! I’ll see what my Cm does today! I was taking EPO which you aren’t supposed to take after O. I wonder if I should take it today just in case? My Fitbit shows my skin temp was low which I think bodes well for not having O’d yesterday! It’s not as absolute as BBT testing but a decent indicator I think? We shall see!

12dpo BFN so I’m going to stop testing and wait for AF. I’m feeling irritable like I usually do before AF.

Pink - I'm so sorry, it's so much more pressure when you know your tries are limited :(

Teafor2 - yes I ovulate quickly after my surge too! I'm the same, get pains about 12 hours after the positive.

Big news from me, I can confirm, the clomid has worked! Day 5 you know I had my scan that showed the big follicle, then day 9 which was yesterday I had tests that the line was the same colour as the control but no smiley. Then at 1am into day 10 post clomid I got my proper super dark positive and a smiley on the clearblue!
After 13 months of waiting I could have cried with joy and relief.

We have insemmed Monday, Wednesday, Thursday night (when I got the postive) and will do one more tonight.

As long as I get ov pains today I will count 1dpo from tomorrow!

So can you put me down to test the 27th of April please? :)

That's great, I'll add you now

Hello ladies, I’m back. Hehe.

@PinkCupcakes I’m so sorry about the time you’re having of TTC. Hugs.

@cupcake. I see that line, I dare say congrats!

Congrats too, to all who’ve gotten their BFP. And baby dust to the rest of us.

AFM, it’s been interesting out here. I don’t know what DPO I am!

-BD in the morning of CD12 (April 10). Negative Femometer stick, twice.
-Got static smiley on Clearblue on the night of CD12 (April 10) and negative Femometer twice through the day.
-Temp drop on CD13 (April 11) but we didn’t BD. One of my apps says that was O day and the temp drop supports the motion, right? Negative Femometer twice.
-BD on CD14 (April 12). Negative Femometer twice.
-EWCM and excruciating ovulation pain on CD15 (April 13). From the ovary area on the left, travelled slowly to the middle of my lower abdomen, and then radiated down to my leg all the way to my foot. My right butt also hurt like crap. And the lower right side of my back too. Pain lasted all day and stopped at night.

So I’m confused about when my O day really was. ](*,)

Today I’m slightly crampy and got a banging headache.

Hi all sorry I might have missed loads. Congratulations to all BFP and sorry for any bfn.

so week away from O roughly. Spoke to another GP as I thought a progesterone of 18 still wasn’t high enough even though first GP said this was ok. Second GP disagreed. I explained I just wanted to know if my tubes were still blocked and if I could get this looked into before the 12 month mark. He then said he might not even be able to refer me at the 12 month mark because I have a son. I said I know I would have to pay for ivf but surely the nhs can do the diagnoses and refer me for further tests to give me a diagnoses. (sorry if people missed this but we tried for the year with my son and we fell pregnant straight after the tube dye test and then got result that my tubes had been blocked, not sure if the dye unblocked them completely or a little, not sure if they have re blocked).
My BMI is too high for ivf so I need to try lose some weight if we are going to end up needing ivf.

@PinkCupcakes CNY in New York is cheapest stateside for IVF. Please go to their website. The have a few locations out midwestish that do offer IUI and IVF. It is around $3,500 or $3,900 for one ivf round not including meds which you can get at a discounted price with them.

I really hope you get a lil miracle baby soon. Dont you give up hope. Hugs.

@cupcake Congrats. Thought I saw something on your first cheapie. Second is even clearer. Fx hh9!

AFM: Stalking and praying for you all. I got positives this past cycle that took me for a loop because I wasn't expecting them and they were not super dark. I got my eyes open and miracle meter on high alert this cycle that my body can do it again. :laugh2:

I wont be testing until early May as I am still in the last throws of AF. But still here cheering for you all.:dance:

Hi Kwipeh - I personally think you should trust your ewcm and ov pain more than anything else. Tests are only a guide. Also it can be up to 48 hours from static smiley to egg being released so that could reasonably fit with day 15 pain. Sounds like you BD at good times too :)

I had a smiley and positives at 1am Friday and then 7pm Friday (tonight) I still had a very positive smiley. But now I've got my ov pains so I'm feeling happy that it'll be done by morning and I can be safely in the TWW :)
We ended up insemming Weds, Thurs and Friday nights! So well covered haha.

Will be a looong TWW after waiting so long to try.. we keep saying first cycle is just a practice but of course we're all secretly hopeful.

I caved and tested. Midday and didn’t hold. Weirdly a white line came up straight away, has anyone had that before? Can’t really see much which is a bummer. Maybe a vvv faint line? I don’t know. Guessing I’m 12dpo so not looking good

62EB9212-DB7F-4242-86AC-25AE475A68A9.jpeg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back