***April TWW and testing thread***

@Lucy3 i‘m not sure if something‘s catching my eye or not.

i tested again just now and i‘m a little hesitant because i‘m not sure there is much progression. I mean it‘s definitely not as squinty as 8dpo but is it more than yesterday? I know 10dpo is still early, with my DD i had the first very very faint positive at 11dpo, but i feel like they progressed faster then.

did two of the same batch and a different brand cheapy. I see a very faint line on the other brand in real life but that is so hard to catch on photo because the test itself is so „blue toned“

nothing to do but wait i know but i was definitely hoping for more progression today.

A894CE61-1FCF-496F-A89B-36AC6F175C5E.jpeg EEE0E3EE-E2C6-4057-BCA5-78CCCA11BB26.jpeg

Thanks for looking @cupcake. Mine dried slightly better but it’s still so so faint.

I guess at 10dpo depends on the time of day etc, I think they look good

This is it dried. I seriously can’t tell if it’s line eye or there’s something there

44F7CFAC-0DD0-49B0-8699-214518A9E943.jpeg

I caved and tested. Midday and didn’t hold. Weirdly a white line came up straight away, has anyone had that before? Can’t really see much which is a bummer. Maybe a vvv faint line? I don’t know. Guessing I’m 12dpo so not looking good

View attachment 1097434

The new frer's seem to come up with that weird line now lucy.. not sure what it actually is

@Skye75 when did you get your bfp? It was around 12dpo wasn’t it? I’m thinking I’m 11/12 now

@Lucy3 - I’ve had those stupid white lines with FRER before, sadly I think it’s just the strip and needs to be pink to be anything. I feel like I can see something on your test though.

@cupcake. - your lines look good...the IC’s take longer to progress. :)

Hi all sorry I might have missed loads. Congratulations to all BFP and sorry for any bfn.

so week away from O roughly. Spoke to another GP as I thought a progesterone of 18 still wasn’t high enough even though first GP said this was ok. Second GP disagreed. I explained I just wanted to know if my tubes were still blocked and if I could get this looked into before the 12 month mark. He then said he might not even be able to refer me at the 12 month mark because I have a son. I said I know I would have to pay for ivf but surely the nhs can do the diagnoses and refer me for further tests to give me a diagnoses. (sorry if people missed this but we tried for the year with my son and we fell pregnant straight after the tube dye test and then got result that my tubes had been blocked, not sure if the dye unblocked them completely or a little, not sure if they have re blocked).
My BMI is too high for ivf so I need to try lose some weight if we are going to end up needing ivf.
Sounds like I would get laughed out of the doctors office if I enquired then. I understand that they have limited funds, but it does feel rather unfair that just because you have a child you can't get any help at all.

I caved and tested. Midday and didn’t hold. Weirdly a white line came up straight away, has anyone had that before? Can’t really see much which is a bummer. Maybe a vvv faint line? I don’t know. Guessing I’m 12dpo so not looking good

View attachment 1097434
I had a FRER this month and the white line popped up immediately too.

@Lucy3 i‘m not sure if something‘s catching my eye or not.

i tested again just now and i‘m a little hesitant because i‘m not sure there is much progression. I mean it‘s definitely not as squinty as 8dpo but is it more than yesterday? I know 10dpo is still early, with my DD i had the first very very faint positive at 11dpo, but i feel like they progressed faster then.

did two of the same batch and a different brand cheapy. I see a very faint line on the other brand in real life but that is so hard to catch on photo because the test itself is so „blue toned“

nothing to do but wait i know but i was definitely hoping for more progression today.

View attachment 1097437 View attachment 1097438

I see the ones on the blue handle without clicking the picture. Remember that hcg doubles every 2 days so you might not see much progression in just 1 day. Also even I the same batch of tests there can be fluctuations in dye, and you can have different concentrations of urine, especially so early on.

@Lucy3 I have the worst line eyes lol so I can't tell... but I swear something is catching me!

@cupcake. I definitely see some faint ones on some of the tests!

@PinkCupcakes a woman from my son's birth group I was in was from MN.. fx it's a good luck sign! I too am from MN even though I live in Los Angeles nowadays. I'm from the Plymouth/Wayzata area, how about you? Regarding IVF, we have Starbucks out here and I know you guys have Java and coffeebean... is Starbucks out there? Just an idea, if you're able to, Starbucks health insurance covers IVF! If you can't swing the funds, maybe u could look into companies that have health insurance that covers it.... just a thought O:)

@J_and_D i used to live in LA, I miss it! I also have the worst line eye. If I look at it long enough with my head filter the right way i can see something lol

@Skye75 when did you get your bfp? It was around 12dpo wasn’t it? I’m thinking I’m 11/12 now

Mine was 10dpo @Lucy3

@Rach87 and @Skye75 How have you two been feeling?

Ugh do not even ask. Ha! I am so so unwell. I've lost almost 2 kilos now, can't keep anything at all down, despite being on Ondansetron. I have my first scan on Wednesday so fingers and toes crossed everything is all good in there.

Hi ladies. Just jumping on this thread here. Wasn't particularly trying but wasn't preventing. Dtd on the 1st April. For the last week I've had weird cramping. A random bit of brown discharge. Then yesterday I had a blob of red blood. Thought nothing of it as AF was due 2 days ago. However now I cramping and my discharge has turned white again.

Anyone else had this? I know implantation bleeding is a thing but my last time I had this (I have a 18 month old daughter already) it was only brown and never red. Still cramping today. Need to test so I'm going to run out and grab a test for tomorrow if no AF.

@Jessie7003 good luck for when you test!

i tested again just now :blush:
I just can‘t believe it and keep expecting snowwhite bfn and that the lines were always just line eye or evaps.
But i just got this! Considering it went from the squintiest squinter possible at 8dpo to this now 10dpo i think is a good progression.
From squinter to faint line lol

90025E8A-3FBE-436D-B8B2-B102F167F082.jpeg

haven‘t told my husband yet because he said je wants to know as soon as it‘s sure and doesn‘t want to guess if there is a line lol so i think i‘m holding off until tomorrow to tell him.
and on monday i will go out and buy some non IC tests and a digi. AF is due wednesday.

i‘m sorry to spam you ladies i‘m just so giddy and excited snd have no outlet until i tell my hubby :cloud9:

Big congrats cupcake. They are lovely lines

I went back and looked at my chart with my ds and I didn’t test till 13dpo with him and I know with my dd it was around the same time so maybe I dont get good lines till and af is due, anyone else like that? Something about how our kidneys filter hcg perhaps? I had a dream I was pregnant with a girl last night. Sigh

Oh man it's so tough waking up from those dreams. 2 months ago when I was getting all those shadow lines I dreamt that I gave birth to a baby boy and was over the moon then woke up like dang.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->