***April TWW and testing thread***

@Teafor2
I remember my November and December 2ww felt like it went on for ever.
Tuesday can't come soon enough. Ure so good not testing.

I’m at it with the lines. Promised myself I wouldn’t do this but here we are!
Top yesterday 10/11 dpo
Bottom today’s 11/12 dpo

worried about progression.. hardly any

these lines good for 11/12 dpo?

D81D309A-C324-410F-AEA7-FAB4B90196EF.jpeg

Remember that hcg doubles every 48 hours not every 24, and that even within the same brand, that same BATCH even tests can vary. One of the other girls dipped 2 FRER in to the same cup of urine and had such a huge difference in line strength.

@IsabellaJayne I think your lines look great!

I had a dream last night that I took a test and it had a very dark line, then I took a digital that came back positive. But when I woke up this morning I just had a strong feeling I’m not pregnant. Still feeling a bit shaky again this morning though.

I’m going to the mountains for a friend’s birthday, so that should be a good distraction for the day at least.

I got a not pregnant on CB digi weeks indicator. Now I’m worried it isn’t real! :(

what’s the sensitivity of those ones?
I know you can CB early detection digitals now, what’s the sensitivity of those early ones? I might try my luck with that one.

I got a not pregnant on CB digi weeks indicator. Now I’m worried it isn’t real! :(

what’s the sensitivity of those ones?
I know you can CB early detection digitals now, what’s the sensitivity of those early ones? I might try my luck with that one.
They are really high apparently. I never got a positive on one until I was 4/5 weeks x

Digis are less sensitive so it takes longer to get a positive on them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->