***April TWW and testing thread***

Thanks ladies.
sorry hope I didn’t come across as rude. what I meant is that your BFP comes more dpo than younger.
still no AF so fingers and toes crossed!

You didn’t come across as rude at all. I know what you meant haha! Nope, you’re still not out! Especially if you’re not 100% certain on ovulation day

Tested today at 11dpo, BFN. Ugh. I probably had line eyes yesterday.
Anyway, I’m not out until AF shows and I’m still hopeful that she stays away.

@Kwipeh sorry about the bfn... there’s still time!

@IsabellaJayne I definitely see something. Hopefully it’s the start of your bfp!

@Lucy3 haha I’m also super anxious to test but I also feel like if it’s negative now I won’t totally believe it and it will just stress me out. At least for now I can remain blissfully hopeful.

But the plot thickens. All day I’ve been having these pinchy muscle cramps in my vagina and under my pelvic bone. I had the same thing again the month I was pregnant before my positive test, but I also felt it the first month after I miscarried (wasn’t pregnant then, but wondered if it was my uterus reverting to its pre-pregnancy self). Those are the only two times I’ve consistently had this type of cramping.

Ahhhh Isabella, I can see clear lines on ALL of your tests so I think BFP :)

I get bad false lines so I rarely trust the faint ones, but I find if I've got a false positive line, then another test will be negative. But all yours look the same so I think it's looking great!!

Im cautiously excited but I’ve seen what a pain these FRER’s have been causing for people
Yeah I’m also reluctant to trust anything faint, which is why I hate testing early, but yours has obvious colour and I’d say is a pretty clear line

Thank you. I’m cautiously excited. Hoping it’s a sticky one. Thanks ladies

keeping all my toes and fingers crossed for the rest of the April testing ladies that are left x

9dpo tomorrow.. this is the slowest TWW of my life.. :coffee: I think because I'm hopeful. Because the clomid works.
But I'm still going to be grateful if my period comes, because it means I can take clomid again and give it another chance.
I haven't had a period in over two years so that will be weeeiiird :haha:

@Poppet2016
No age doesn't make a difference hon. Found out at 10dpo I was pregnant with my son at 39 and also got faint lines at 10dpo with this one aged 41.

@Beccaboo828
I see that hon FX it gets darker

@IsabellaJayne
BFP for sure congratulations

@Teafor2
Is it testing time yet hehe. I so can't wait for u too test.

haha not until Tuesday! This tww feels like it’s been so long

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"