***April TWW and testing thread***

Hey ladies
I’m 14 DPO today. Got a BFN with fmu. However still no sign of AF. nausea has settled. But lots of CM and bloating and definitely very tearful and irritable!

could I be in with a chance? Or count myself out! It’s so hard!!

hope all are well.

My AF is due on Tuesday / Wednesday. I managed to squeeze a drop of urine out for this haha. A very pathetic drop and 5th urine of the day and I have a slight line on that too so for 4/5 days early I’m happy with that so far. Can’t wait to test tomorrow

AC2C983F-A52D-4555-B387-E8DBD2B7F75A.jpeg A29AD91E-4DBE-48DF-93F5-B1D07570B41D.jpeg

My AF is due on Tuesday / Wednesday. I managed to squeeze a drop of urine out for this haha. A very pathetic drop and 5th urine of the day and I have a slight line on that too so for 4/5 days early I’m happy with that so far. Can’t wait to test tomorrow

View attachment 1097672 View attachment 1097673
Exciting!! Fingers and toes crossed. But can deffo see a line! Good luck!

I’ve been using cheap Amazon tests and Waitrose own brand and all negatives. Have a couple clearblue tests at home but not sure whether to use considering I’m 14dpo and clear BFNs so far!!

does age make a difference as to when your BFP might come up? I’m late 30s so wondering as read age can affect it sometimes!

I'm 39 this June. I had my son last July. My bfp with him was at 9dpo xx

Exciting!! Fingers and toes crossed. But can deffo see a line! Good luck!

I’ve been using cheap Amazon tests and Waitrose own brand and all negatives. Have a couple clearblue tests at home but not sure whether to use considering I’m 14dpo and clear BFNs so far!!

does age make a difference as to when your BFP might come up? I’m late 30s so wondering as read age can affect it sometimes!

Thank you very much!

well this is 10dpo, I’m 29. So not classed as quite an older pregnant woman yet (I don’t think haha) but a lot older than when I had my first at 21.

I got CLEAR positives with my first 2 girls around 12/13 dpo and around 10 dpo with my last pregnancy (but that ended in MC)

good luck, you are not out until she shows x

Thanks ladies.
sorry hope I didn’t come across as rude. what I meant is that your BFP comes more dpo than younger.
still no AF so fingers and toes crossed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->