• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***April TWW and testing thread***

Thank you ladies. I’m crossing my fingers for progression. Waiting for tomorrow so I can use my last two wondfos hahaha. I’ve ordered a couple clearblue digis and more frers. They should come tomorrow evening. Let the testing madness begin! (Er, continue. Teehee).

I’m not feeling positive today. Last night and this morning I did the water test with my one-steps and I saw faint BFPs. With water! And nothing with my urine.
I know someone mentioned on here that someone they knew once did the water thing and got shadows. Man, mine had color! I couldn’t believe it. So I’m disregarding all the squinters I posted here.

I’m 13dpo today, BFN on one steps, BFN on FRER. And temp dip today. So hey, I’m probably out.

That was me hon.
I used one step when we were ttc and got shadows on all of them and I wasn't pregnant.

With this pregnancy I brought some to test out the hook effect and they were great for that but thought I wud dip one in water to see if these ones gave any shadows.
The ones I used b4 were the thin ones, but the ones I brought for the hook effect were the wide ones, dipped it in water and got a v v v faint line and it had colour. Was vvv faint tho.
Still besides the point tho, tests should not show anything when BFN.
It really messed with my head alot when we was trying.

@Beccaboo828
My DH is like that. Even if I wanted to try again after this one he wudnt say no.
I've told him I will not be going on birth control because it messes with me too much and I bleed all the time on it.
So I've told him we will have to be very very careful but if anything did happen in future I wudnt be upset.
But I'm 41 now and 42 in December so I expect this will be my last, but u never know lol.

@Alligator
I see it hon esp when I zoom in. I really hope this is the start of ure BFP. Symptoms sound very promising. Good luck hon.

Oh my gosh I see that clearly. I really hope this is ure sticky eeeeek

Thank you ladies. I’m crossing my fingers for progression. Waiting for tomorrow so I can use my last two wondfos hahaha. I’ve ordered a couple clearblue digis and more frers. They should come tomorrow evening. Let the testing madness begin! (Er, continue. Teehee).
So exciting! How many DPO are you??

Kwipeh and Becca those are some exciting lines! Definitely looking good. Eeeek. Wow.
Can't wait to see the tests tomorrow.

Alligator yes we're the same, it's nice to have a buddy :) Nothing for me today, 10dpo. I don't believe the shadows at all anymore after too much pain.
I can see what you're seeing on your pics I think.
I'm hoping to see something end of tomorrow or the next day. Or my period might come. We'll see. I don't have a long luteal phase. X

Kwipeh and Becca those are some exciting lines! Definitely looking good. Eeeek. Wow.
Can't wait to see the tests tomorrow.

Alligator yes we're the same, it's nice to have a buddy :) Nothing for me today, 10dpo. I don't believe the shadows at all anymore after too much pain.
I can see what you're seeing on your pics I think.
I'm hoping to see something end of tomorrow or the next day. Or my period might come. We'll see. I don't have a long luteal phase. X

Good luck. Definitely still time for that BFP

That was me hon.
I used one step when we were ttc and got shadows on all of them and I wasn't pregnant.

With this pregnancy I brought some to test out the hook effect and they were great for that but thought I wud dip one in water to see if these ones gave any shadows.
The ones I used b4 were the thin ones, but the ones I brought for the hook effect were the wide ones, dipped it in water and got a v v v faint line and it had colour. Was vvv faint tho.
Still besides the point tho, tests should not show anything when BFN.
It really messed with my head alot when we was trying.

@Beccaboo828
My DH is like that. Even if I wanted to try again after this one he wudnt say no.
I've told him I will not be going on birth control because it messes with me too much and I bleed all the time on it.
So I've told him we will have to be very very careful but if anything did happen in future I wudnt be upset.
But I'm 41 now and 42 in December so I expect this will be my last, but u never know lol.

@Alligator
I see it hon esp when I zoom in. I really hope this is the start of ure BFP. Symptoms sound very promising. Good luck hon.

Oh my gosh I see that clearly. I really hope this is ure sticky eeeeek
I can't use birth control as it could kill me. My partner turned 56 in March but acts alot younger than I ever have haha im 39 in June. Each of my pregnancies has a 1 in 10 chance of making it to full term and im super high risk for a still birth.
And thank you. Im so scared to take another test haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->