• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***April TWW and testing thread***

@realbeauty86

Unfortunately my results came back inconclusive again.
I had a liver transplant in 2011 and they think it's down to that.
They just can't pin point babies DNA.

So we had a refund but unfortunately my only option now is the amnio if we want to know for sure if he has down syndrome or not.

I had 4 early miscarriages last year one after the other and I've also had 3 other miscarriages in the past, the Amnio has a miscarriage risk.
It's only very low but I don't want to take the chance.
I'm almost 19 weeks now so the Amnio is just out of the question.

My chances were 1 in 33 so I'm just hoping I'm not that 1.

We will not know for sure if he has it until he is born.
I have my anomaly scan in 2 weeks and I'm hoping there won't be any soft or hard markers at that and that all his heart and everything is in perfect working order.
All my scans have been perfect so far so praying the anomaly one will also be perfect.

I'm nervous about it tbh.
I think its because its such a important scan where they check everything.

Just praying everything is perfect.
[-o<

Good luck for your next test @Alligator

@Suggerhoney sorry you still have unanswered questions. Before you know it you’ll be holding your sweet boy in your arms and it will all be ok.

@realbeauty86

Unfortunately my results came back inconclusive again.
I had a liver transplant in 2011 and they think it's down to that.
They just can't pin point babies DNA.

So we had a refund but unfortunately my only option now is the amnio if we want to know for sure if he has down syndrome or not.

I had 4 early miscarriages last year one after the other and I've also had 3 other miscarriages in the past, the Amnio has a miscarriage risk.
It's only very low but I don't want to take the chance.
I'm almost 19 weeks now so the Amnio is just out of the question.

My chances were 1 in 33 so I'm just hoping I'm not that 1.

We will not know for sure if he has it until he is born.
I have my anomaly scan in 2 weeks and I'm hoping there won't be any soft or hard markers at that and that all his heart and everything is in perfect working order.
All my scans have been perfect so far so praying the anomaly one will also be perfect.

I'm nervous about it tbh.
I think its because its such a important scan where they check everything.

Just praying everything is perfect.
[-o<
I will pray for you and baby also but you know what... you got your blessing, now don’t worry yourself so much. I think baby will be just fine, this baby is meant to be. [-o<:angelnot:

The faintest of lines this morning but my blind as a bat partner can see it. 5 lines can't be wrong can they?! I have a scan booked for next Thursday at 1.30. I really hope i don't start bleeding before then. I think I will still go even if I do. This is month 4 of lines. The last 3 I put down as chemicals as I bled at 5 weeks xx

Screenshot_20210429-065056_Instagram.jpg

@Beccaboo828
I'm so sorry today's tests are bfn hon.

@Kwipeh
I'm so sorry hon.

@realbeauty86
I had 4 back to back chemicals last year and I was told by a lady ok here to try Galatanised Macca Root and folate.
Started taking both them and vitamin D after My 4th chemical in October and fell with this one in January.
I was also advised to start taking 75ml baby aspirin from BFP even if faint. Started them at 10dpo when I got my very first lines.

Hope u get ure sticky bfp soon hon.

Thank you, I’ll try that too!

Ugh bfn this morning at 12/13dpo so I’m out I’m sure! I was so confident earlier in the cycle. Goes to show you just can’t trust your own body and symptoms somethings, which is so upsetting! I’ll wait for AF and head to the May board! We’ve been trying off and on for a year and I’m getting a little discouraged. Maybe I’ll start temping again? I find I always/often wake overnight though which throws my temp off since I don’t get a good chunk of sleep. I think I’ll try to buy some Sperm friendly lube too! We used that with my daughter. I thought using EPO would help since I have way more EWCM but maybe we need an extra push? I then 35 this year so I’m older but certainly that can’t make such a huge difference!! I want to give my kiddo a sibling and it feels like all my friends who has babies the same time the first time have their second already. Just feeling blah!

@Alligator - I'm sorry that you got BFN's! I know what you mean about trying for a year or more and feeling like it's never going to happen but I truly believe that somehow it must still be possible for all of us! Wishing you lots of luck for next cycle..drinking more can help a LOT with EWCM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->