• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Assisted Conception Thread :) *updated members list pg1*

That does help to hear, Britt. I worry so much that they won't see anything at my scan! :wacko:

My symptoms come and go too. I usually have something each day but what they are change. Although the MS doesn't seem to take any breaks (lucky me).

Megg - you will see a heartbeat...gotta stay positive baby!!

I just keep reading that its about 50/50 on seeing it that early. I almost with my scan was a week or so later so I'd know that I really SHOULD see it. But, I don't think I could wait another week, and they aren't offering to let me choose the date. This is just when it happens at my clinic! Trying to think positive... but always had horrific scan experiences that ended in tears. So, a bit of PTSD, I think!

We saw ours at 6+4 last week so hopefully you will Megg :)

Symptons - only last week I was saying not really got any....... Xmas morning's drive to my parents I felt nauseous the whole way! Boobs (well nips only) hurting at times in the day...... sitting here feeling sick now :( although happy to have signs now :)

I'll happily take some of your symptoms... specifically the sickness. I can't get my betas off my mind. I know that the clinic was happy with them, but its really screwed up my head. :(

I hate not having ms! It messes with my head! Imagine wanting ms.

You don't have to tell me, Maxxi! Trust me! I want it so bad I can't stand it... and everyone says I'm nuts! :(

Meggs-I know how you feel the scan is nerve wracking. Our clinic does scans closer to 7 weeks because he said doing it any earlier can cause unnecessary panic-but if you are 7 weeks or close to and there is nothing there, than that is definitive. I had mine at 6w6d I believe. I understand being anxious and wanting to see bubs, but just know you may have to have it repeated again and dont stress if you dont see a HB yet :hugs:

Maxxi- my DH thought I was nuts, he was like what woman is upset they dont have MS and hopes to have it, men just dont get it.

I am starting to have some pains on my right side, I think that might be the round ligament pain I have been reading about

Well I didn't think I had any real pregnancy symptoms but from this time yesterday, all night and most of this morning I felt really sick. Not too bad now but just had some soup and my energy levels are at zero!!!! Back to full time work tomorrow, I know it's gonna be a nightmare so I'm hoping my body will react with me and I'll get through the day, if it feels like it feels now I'll never do it!!!

I do not have sore boobs but my under wired bras have started rubbing so I've bought a bigger size.

Can't wait for my next scan although it's also the one that detects the risk of downs :(

I'm sure it'll go great, Mrs-G!

I'm exhausted, but only got 4 hours last night because I was scared the nightmares would come back if I went back to sleep! :(

Hey ladies! I see some familiar names here - thanks Megg for pointing me in the right direction!

It is very early days for me, just 13dpiui but have been getting BFPs since 10dpiui. Havent wanted to jinx it up to now but figure I may as well start enjoying it as if it all goes wrong now, its going to hurt anyway! Will read back properly later to catch up with where everyone is but hope you are well and have enjoyed a good christmas break!

Thanks for your responses about your symptoms ladies. I felt so great all day yesterday that it had me worried. Then all night last night I could hardly sleep because I felt so sick. Then when I got up this morning and went to eat breakfast I had to run to the washroom and be sick. As much as I hate it, I totally love it too, just like you are saying Maxi and Megg. It is reassuring to have something. xo

I keep having odd/scary dreams too. not always nightmares but a little unsettling. Apparently commong to have dreams that cause anxiety. Lucky us :)

Mine aren't nightmares... They're not terrifying. They're just really unsettling given my rampant fears. But, I suspect its the fear causing them. So, what's a girl to do?

I'm feeling yucky today. I have a headache, sinus pain, I can't eat a full meal or else I'll feel sick, I'm tired, I have right lower back pain pain (muscular) and I feel let's see...furious is a good word :growlmad: Well I go between feeling furious and feeling down. Think it's hormones?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->