Assisted Conception Thread :) *updated members list pg1*

Happy 11 Weeks, Dilly!

Scan Friday, not tomorrow! :) IVF coordinator confirmed pink spotting is from suppositories. No worries here!

MrsG - I just realized that we have the same due date. How is that possible?

Hi to everyone else. Mars - sometimes changing positions helps with cramping. Dilly - I'm constipated and have no quick fixes. My doc tells me that increasing water will help. I used to drink so much water daily and now I hate it. I just want grapefruit juice. Oh well.

Good luck to all the soon to be first-time scannees! You'll all be ok. And so relieved when that scan is done.

Maxi, my egg collection was 8th November, due date 1st August, when was your egg collection? I thought you were after me, mind you, I was made to wait weeks before my otd, so maybe they'll make me wait for my baby too!!!!!!

Scan Friday, not tomorrow! :) IVF coordinator confirmed pink spotting is from suppositories. No worries here!

OOOhh Good news....Roll on Friday!!!!

Now M&N.... you have got me fancying a nice glass of grapefruit juice now!!!! Have to say loaded up on prune juice last night and well lets just say it worked a treat!!!! :haha:

thought I'd lost you ladies!

Hope everyone is feeling good :)

constipation - so far so YUK - find the only thing that helps is drinking more water, taking lactulose and my mum phoning! haha I know sounds wierd but I always end up on the loo when talking to her on the phone! haha promise I don't do it with anyone else!

Had another scan at EPAU on tuesday after a big brown gush - both babies doing fine and growing, I have a pool of blood in uterus so will continue to have brown (old blood) discharge - at least I'm aware all is ok now!

Got consultants and midwife on monday - seems to be more real with all this going on! MS not as bad as before but still there on and off..... going to be a long 6-7months! x

Maxi, my egg collection was 8th November, due date 1st August, when was your egg collection? I thought you were after me, mind you, I was made to wait weeks before my otd, so maybe they'll make me wait for my baby too!!!!!!

I read your date wrong. I keep forgetting that you guys write the day then month then year so I read yours as Aug 11 but now I see it's august 1.

Hello my lovelies x x x x

Mrs-g - i am pretty sure that's what it's hinting at - so beautifully put!!!! When i had my 12 week scan, they had a look and asked if i wanted to know, so i said yes!!! Sonographer was 75% sure, she said she can't be 100% yet, but it confirmed what my suspicions are - i want to know, definitely, it's been so long in the making, for me, I can;t wait any longer! I just dont have the will power to hold on til June! I have Beany's name sorted too :) i'll share if you want me too :)

big plea - i've been going through the member's list, and then back to main pages, but i've confused myself!!! APologies, but can the following peeps please send me due dates if you have them!!! Also, i know there;s a new member, but I can't find her - please identify yourself!!!!

Mamamirfy
Blue12
Megg
Ahbon
Cheerios
Yomo

really sorry ladies - blame the hormones & tiredness (although i really think it's my stupidness kicking in!!!)

x x x x

Am I reading right??? Do you know if you are team pink or blue ???? Hope you had a wonderful birthday babes. They changed my date to the 24th June. Hope you are well xxx

Hello my lovelies x x x x

Mrs-g - i am pretty sure that's what it's hinting at - so beautifully put!!!! When i had my 12 week scan, they had a look and asked if i wanted to know, so i said yes!!! Sonographer was 75% sure, she said she can't be 100% yet, but it confirmed what my suspicions are - i want to know, definitely, it's been so long in the making, for me, I can;t wait any longer! I just dont have the will power to hold on til June! I have Beany's name sorted too :) i'll share if you want me too :)

x x x x

OOOHHHHHH HOW EXCITING................. Yes if you don't mind sharing i would love to know your little ones name.... so when will you know for certain about the sex???????????? :happydance::happydance::happydance:

I totally thought I wanted it to be a surprise but OH really wants to know and now I am really keen to know too.... bit of a wait still for me!

On a positive note I heard the little bubs HB on the doppler tonight.... me and OH were grinning at each other !!

oh MrsF please dont keep us in suspense!! I would love to know what you are having!! Also if you have your 12 week scan on your computer, can you attach it for us to look at? I would love to compare my nub shot- they wouldnt tell me anything, said I had to wait until the 18 week scan.
also they say a women's intuition is usually correct, and you are having what you thought?? whoo hoo

Happy Avocado day Yomo!!!!

Good luck to you Megg today....thinking of you.... xxxxx

Hello to all you other lovelies!!!!

C'MON MRS F!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

congrats Mrs F! so blue or pink?

My official due date (40wk) is 15 August 2011.

Good luck Megg don't forget to post us a piccie x

I think I should only give my due date if Mrs G tells us which flavor she's baking! LOL

Nah... Aug 30. Scan in about 1.5 hours! *bites nails*

MrsF - yay for feeling fluttering, I cant imagine how wonderful that must be! I'll add to the calls to tell us pink or blue please!! Also I think I may be the new member you are looking for - Due date 07th September (hope I dont spend the last week of my pregnancy in this thread on my own :winkwink:)

MrsG - wow, I have done so many tests in comparison to you! I think I am up to 10 so far but I blame the huge bag of ICs I had :haha: I think I will stop soon.... maybe. haha!

Dilly - thanks for the reassurance about the cramps, nothing has changed test wise since I've had them so I'm trying to ignore them now. I get some incredible pains when I sneeze though! Good to hear that the prune juice worked and so quickly! Have had a touch of constipation myself so will bear it in mind!

ahbon - glad that your scan looked good and that everything is OK!

Megg - thinking of you so much today, can't wait to hear about your scan, really hope you're at the right time to hear that little heart beating. Can't wait for mine but I have more than two weeks to wait yet!

was chatting to dh last night about my symptoms - nipples feeling like they have been sandpapered, boobs feeling like mike tyson has been using them for target practice, cramps, insomnia, constipation and massive bloating and he commented that I shouldnt be moaning with it being something we wanted so much. But the thing is, I'm not moaning, they are just statements of fact!! It got me to thinking though, why are all pg symptoms negative?? Wouldnt it be nice to say 'Wow, I had an amazing nights sleep last night, a perfect bowel movement this morning, I look and feel fabulous - omg, I must be pregnant!!' Ah well, maybe in a parallel universe somewhere! :haha:

:cloud9: 1 perfect little blob with a heart rate of 122! I'm SO in love! <3 :cloud9:

https://farm6.static.flickr.com/5204/5333369596_aca39e69e6_m.jpg

Congrats Megg!!!! what a wonderful feeling :)

Mrs F - spill it!!!! Please!! Also, my EDD is aug 12 but likely to give birth mid july because of carrying twins :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->