Assisted Conception Thread :) *updated members list pg1*

Mrs F - where have you gone!!!!

I'm feeling a little achy tonight, I've done quite a lot of bending and stretching over the last couple of days and think my body is telling me to behave so I've come home and plonked on settee and I'm not moving. OH says I'm being lazy but I don't care if I am, I'm not taking any chances!

Anyone getting fat yet, I've got a right podge going on, looked in mirror last night and looked right pregnant (think it might just be me and my wishful thinking!)

Still not having many symptons, sickness has eased last two days, I'm getting a little spottier and needing a wee more than ususal but although BB appear to have grown they're not sore, also no cravings at all, only food! Why do I have to analyse everything!!!! Grrrrr

Hope everyones ok, Megg, congrats on scan, I didn't get a heartbeat rate, just that they confirmed a flicker of heartbeat, did you get to hear it?

:cloud9: 1 perfect little blob with a heart rate of 122! I'm SO in love! <3 :cloud9:

https://farm6.static.flickr.com/5204/5333369596_aca39e69e6_m.jpg

Congrats Megs!!!! :happydance:
well done honey

yes MrsF, where are you??!!
:hugs:

I was fat before the pregnancy, Mrs-G!

AAAhhhhh CONGRATS Megg...... wonderful news xxxxx

MarsMaiden....Loving the symptoms.... I know they feel crappy but it is all good... it means the little bean is developing all of its major organs.... I am proof that it will all settle...I felt so sick for what seemed like ages...but def coming out the otherside now and enjoying the pregnancy more..(except the worry!!!)

Hey Its the weekend!!!!!

Lovely pic megg, glad everything is fine! Now you cam stop worrying and start enjoying that little gem you have, I was at more ease once I had my scan and knew everything was where it was meant to be :mad:)

I haven't slept for excitement! I am off for my gender scan I can't wait!!! Xx

Lovely pic megg, glad everything is fine! Now you cam stop worrying and start enjoying that little gem you have, I was at more ease once I had my scan and knew everything was where it was meant to be :mad:)

I haven't slept for excitement! I am off for my gender scan I can't wait!!! Xx

Well ladies I am on team pink! I am so happy

https://i1221.photobucket.com/albums/dd469/sickchic1726/babyyeomans.jpg

congrats Yomo, yeah!!
I didnt realize they could tell that early, how exciting.
I have to wait until Feb 7th to find out the gender

I don't want to think about how long I have to wait! LOL

Congrats Yomo!!!!! I didn't know you could find out that early either.....that's exciting :)

Sooo, stupid question probably... Was anyone else terrified to change what they were doing when the meds ended? I'm still on my steroid and my progesterone until 8 or 10 weeks... But, I really want to finish to 12 weeks. Was it scary to stop? I worry I'll ruin it all!

Megg - I am right with you. Today is my LAST day of these progesterone pills. Although I am happy to not have to use them anymore (2 of them 3 times a day vaginally..they are a mess) I am terrified tostop because I know that this is what has been suporting the pregnancy. I called the fertility clinic and they said that I will run out of them around 9 weeks and to stop and that they give you a higher dosage than what I need so it has never been an issue. Still worried though!

Has anyone else heard that ICSI produces more boys than girls? I'm just so eager to find out what my two little stars are. I'll be happy with whatever combo but I would really like one of each.

hey Mamamirfy, I think I read in the fertility books that ICSI does produce only slightly more boys, I think it was only a couple percent at most. I have had friends who did ICSI and they had girl/boy twins so hopefully that happend for you as well.
I am so excited to find out what I am having, still have to wait almost a month. I have a strong feeling its a boy. Its funny I thought boy at the beginning but then thought girl b/c some of the girls thought my 12 week scan looked like a girl, but I dont know.
what we think is the nub on that shot, might actually be part of the foot lol...
If anyone wants a shot at guessing nubs, let me know and I'll post it

hugs,

Hey Britt...i'd love to guess. I don't have anything to reference to but it would be fun!

I'm on meds till 17th jan and I'm also scared to stop!

Can't wait till I can find out what sex I have, I'd really like a girl but have a strong feeling that it will be a boy, and we have already picked a boy name I think.

I heard ICSI produced more girls whilst ivf more boys, I guess there's stats every where, what will be will be!

Yeah, ICSI is more GIRLS... IVF is more BOYS. The boys swim faster, so in a dish they get to the eggs first. The girls are usually stronger, so they pick more girls when visually choosing "strong" sperm. I looked it up... Its definitely ICSI/girls and IVF/boys.

I have enough meds to take me through probably 11 weeks on my progesterone injections and enough suppositories to take me through 12 weeks.. I'm sure. The clinic said I could stop at 10 weeks though. And, I don't know if I can do it! They said I could stop the steroid at the end of January... but I still have enough to go through 12 weeks with that too. I feel like I should finish out my prescriptions instead of stopping on a certain day! I can't find anything saying there's any harm in continuing a bit longer... I'm just SOOOO scared to stop any of it. I don't want to lose my bean!

heya ladies - so sorry for falling off the radar - surprise surprise i've been bloody ill - AGAIN!!!!! Am getting really peed off now - in 5 weeks i have had the sickness bug, the flu, and now i'm on my 2nd cold :( actually managed to take the pooch for a walk today....gonna attempt a roast chicken in a mo. but firstly, catch up!

Yomo - many congrats on team pink hun :happydance: your scan pic is ace!!!! you'll have to read to the end to find out mine ;) x x x x much love hun - and we really need to sort out a meet up!

Dilly - keep reading - names are at the bottom ;) and fab news on hearing beans hb!!! it's just amazing isn't it - such peace of mind!

Megg - so so pleased for your scan! Another bean looking very much at home gal! :happydance:

Mrs-g - re weight gain - :wacko: i've put on 5 kgs since beginning this cycle to date (i think that's about 11lbs?) i put on a lot with the hormones. I'm normally a size 10, but that's shot now! My bb's are have gone from a 34d to a 34FF!!!! ouchy! i packed away all my jeans and trousers today, mainly to make room for my maternity bits - feels quite good! But am uber motivated post birth to become fit again - mainly cos i'm so fed up of feeling poo!

and thankyou ladies for your updates - i've written them down and i'm off to update the first page.

Coming off meds - i was petrified, but it really did clear my head, literally, when i stopped them I think the clinics put you on them for longer than is needed, just to give you that extra peace of mind. You guys will be fine, i'm sure x x x

so - pink or blue??? am pleased to say we are 75% sure it's BLUE - would be pleased either way, but my gut is blue, and with what the sonographer said, it just confirmed it. Got my 20week scan beginning of feb so we'll know 100% then. Names were 100% agreed yesterday : Blue = Harry Robert Forsyth (middle names are family trad - not sure about Forsyth, but that's DH's only request), and Pink: Ellie Grace :happydance:

much love ladies, am off to update front page x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->