Assisted Conception Thread :) *updated members list pg1*

just a flying visit for me ladies - wanted to say hello!!!

MrsS :hugs: i am so so sorry to hear your news hun. Will be thinking of you over the weekend, and do let us know about tuesday. Much much love x x x x

ladies, i'll drop back in on sat to catch up properly - so tired and still got the washing to unload - if i don't do it now, i'm going to work naked tomorrow :wacko: then i must :sleep:

much love x x x x

MrsSunshine - I hope hope hope that next Tuesday brings you different news.

Mrs S so sorry you had this today - hopefully Tuesday will bring better news x

Mrssunshine, so sorry to hear your news. :hugs: The same thing happened to me last time -- I should've been 7 wks & the sac measured at 5. It's sad. :cry:

Mrs sunshine, I'm sorry Hun, fingers crossed for Tuesday x

I've been feeling a bit achy today, back, ribs and down below! Hope everythings ok, felt a little period crampy I think, might just be being paranoid! I might hire a Doppler for a month, just for reassurance before scan!

Every ones been commenting on my bump!!! My boobs are really sore too, think I must be going through a growth spurt!!!!

Hope everyone else is feeling ok.

oh am so sorry mrsS xxxxxx

Rach when you go to GP they shold refer you to MW straight away. From there it seems to vary by hospital. My scans were all booked through EPU (nobody believed me that I was preg as my CD21 came back as no ovulation :dohh: so I had to have an early scan with EPU) but either your GP will refer you and you'll get a booking letter, your MW will refer you, ditto the letter, or you will be told to ring up at X weeks and book it. I would write down any questions you might have for your MW booking appointment - mine was over an hour and she was very informative. x

Thanks DM.... no clue what to ask at all as it's so new to me!!

I've got my discharge paperwork from The Lister & confirmation of my scan results but they are going to do another scan on 2 weeks which I'm looking forward to. Feel very relieved, after m/c last September I was scared IVF would never work x

I know what you mean - I was so sure it was never going to happen again and the first tri is soooo much scarier when youre in that position. When I had H, although we'd been off the pill for 3 years it didn't occur to me that anything was wrong as we weren't trying so it never occurred that we could MC or how wretchedly common it is. This time the first 10 weeks of knowing were spent in utter panic and fear. I tried to relax about it because lets face it, if it's going to happen then it's going to happen, but still, it was sodding terrifying.

Exactly... First scan is a huge hurdle & the odds of me m/c have dropped so roll on the next scan!!!

The thought of MW scare me... hattie jaques springs to mind :rofl:

I was worried as mine with H was a very stern, austere woman who although lovely, was a bit of a spinster and didn't really have people skills. But mine now (Amelia) is just gorgeous. She's very kind, knowledgable and capable. I liked her immediately. And she was really good with Harry too which is obviously very important, told him everything she's doing and why.

ooh you two are really local then? that's nice. i've got a few local buds from TTC which is great. Nice to have someone to meet up with that knows the history iykwim.

Yep we were both at the same clinic, meet up quite a bit for coffee, dinner & pram stroking!! She's lovely & so is her DH x

Erm I may have felt something, but not on my knicker line, higher up by my belly button, but who knows, it could have been wind or tummy rumbles!

Yay, MrsG!! :happydance:

I'm sure now that I'm feeling the baby -- it's the same kind of feeling, nearly everyday, in the same general area. I'm so happy! :happydance: Wiggle & giggle, Mr. Onion!!!

MrsS, I'm so so sorry hon. hoping and praying that Tuesday brings you some better news *loads of hugs*

Britt - thanks hon! Really hoping that maybe it will ease off for a bit, I love the idea of having a bump, just not yet!

Rachelle - that's great news on your scan *hugs*

Yay for everyone feeling their bubs wriggling around!

and a big TGIF!! I am sooooooo tired! Just want to go home and sleep the weekend! Altho having a new bathroom fitted at the moment so no running water upstairs and no flushing loo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->