Assisted Conception Thread :) *updated members list pg1*

So sorry to hear your news Sunshine, I only hope they have different news next week...I will be thinking of you xx

Congrats Rachelle...even though I have said it a hundred times I will say it again!!

Yay girls....so excited you are all feeling the bubs....isn't it amazing.... I get it a few times a day and getting a bit stronger, usually if I lean over... its like Baba is saying.. OI give me some space in here!!!

Oh no Mars....what are you going to do without a loo!!! Have you got friendly neighbours?

Mercy happy onion week... I read in a book that our babies will fit into our outstretched hand at 17 weeks....

Hello to all you other gorgeous peeps.... have a fab weekend x

Hi everyone! Continuing to be horriblly tired. Yesterday I went to my ob, heard the heartbeats and had the second part of my screening (confusing because the perinatalogist had me make an appt with him to do the second part but my ob wanted to do it). My blood pressure was 130/90 :nope: I wasn't feeling ok on the way to the doctor so when they told me what the numbers were I wasn't surprised. I'm usually 100-110/70-80. Today I still have a headche so I'm thinking the pressure still's up but not as bad as yesterday. I'm too old for this I guess!!

Mars - I exploded and fit into barely anything anymore.

Sorry no more personals. Will try later!

Max the tiredness should lift a bit in second tri. I was expecting some sort of miracle at 13 weeks but I did start to feel better about 16-17 weeks. Am still tired but I can get through the day without nodding off like some mad narcoleptic....

GAHHHHHHHHHH!!

I went for a quick visit -- and as I was checking out, I noticed on the form (has a hundred codes, doctor marks the applicable ones for that visit) that the doctor marked the "Elderly Primigravida" box!!!!!

I'm an elderly pregnant woman.

ELDERLY!!! :growlmad::growlmad:

Dragon - I hope so. The twin thing may screw me though.

Mercy - I feel elderly :nope:

Mercy mine is marked "view restricted due to high BMI" so you're elderly, I'm obstructively obese :rofl:

Oooh how exciting... i shall too be getting an obese option! Hurrah! i feel like i'm in a special club :haha:

xxx

Ah yes... but lardy mummies sounds much better than just 'lardy' :rofl:

Weight goes up & down -- age just keeps going up! :winkwink:

maxxi, hope you get a burst of energy soon! In the meantime, no point in denying the nap -- I use every opportunity for one.

You ladies are funny, I'm feeling a bit lardy too!!!

My oh has gone away for the weekend so I'm home alone. I'm not trustworthy though, as I was getting out of the car I swung my very heavy work bag into my tummy :-(

I hope I've not hurt baby, I'm sure though baby is still located below my belly button and I banged just below my boobs, kinda where my sternum is, but I'm still a bit stressed about it and wish oh was here!

Oh well 17 weeks today, 1 more week till my holiday and three weeks today till my scan.

Still not sure on the movement side, more not feeling it than feeling it!

You ladies are funny, I'm feeling a bit lardy too!!!

My oh has gone away for the weekend so I'm home alone. I'm not trustworthy though, as I was getting out of the car I swung my very heavy work bag into my tummy :-(

I hope I've not hurt baby, I'm sure though baby is still located below my belly button and I banged just below my boobs, kinda where my sternum is, but I'm still a bit stressed about it and wish oh was here!

Oh well 17 weeks today, 1 more week till my holiday and three weeks today till my scan.

Still not sure on the movement side, more not feeling it than feeling it!

Don't stress. I hit my bump with the car door. I'm not feeling anything either but I heard the hearts yesterday so I'm going to assume all is ok.

its in a huge bag of water - very well protected, don't worry :hugs:

maxxi - hope you feel better soon - I'm still completely cream crackered by about 4pm and I don't work so I think these little so and so's are taking all our energy!

DragonMummy - wot planet are they on? You did not look big in your pic!

mercy - I'm 40 now (just got preg before my 40th!) so I'm classed as old but no one has put it down anywhere yet..........if they did they'd have to put old and fat mum to be!

Mrs G - have a great w/e having control of the remote! haha

gotta do a big clean up today (and go buying xmas pressies we hadn't done yet! haha) got mother, sis in law and nephews coming over tomorrow and I've done nowt but sit on my backside for three months......didn't see them at Xmas as couldn't go down to London (still can't face it).......... hubby taken day off work (self employed but he needs a break he's been working so hard) so no lazing around watching tele today....

ok it's only been 2hrs from breaky and I'm nauseous again.... :(

pmsl - thanks ahbon but am humungous! been in mat clothes since 8 weeks. Due to the (sodding b'stard poxy) PCOS i put all my weight on on my tummy so when i am pregnant i show very quickly. Tummy seems to have filled out mostly now though - the extremely sexy droopy tummy apron at the bottom of my bump seems to have tightened up somewhat. Thank christ. looked like i had a belly scrotum :rofl:

hi ladies, I finally have 1 day off but have to work tomorrow, I am going to enjoy it.
The elderlygravida is such a lovely term reserved for women who are having their first baby over the age of 35 :wacko: dont worry I am getting close to there too, but refuse to think of myself as old
DM- you look fabulous honey, it looks all bump to me

how is everyone doing?
my little kitten was kicking up a storm last night and also at 3am :winkwink:
so I got a copy of my 19 week u/s report and baby is still measuring 6 days ahead, lol!!! what a little tubby :haha: so by that I would be over 22 weeks now. Her legs are in the 97th percentile, love it- no wonder I feel the kicks good now

anyway have a great day everyone

Ahbon - an afternoon of come dine with me!!!! Bliss

Oh dear, I just read a thread in 2nd Tri which said asos has a sale on so I've just spent £100 on maternity dresses (I need one for w wedding in March), I've ended up buing about 6, gonna try them on though and probably return 5!!!! Worth a look though, really cheap!!!!

Oh and I just read my emails and my first order which crashed actually went through so I've actually spent £200!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->