Assisted Conception Thread :) *updated members list pg1*

The second time I ordered one of the dresses was no longer available so I picked another one. I'll just return them all the day after they come, it's free returns, Luckily!!!!!

I've been obsessed with online browsing this weekend, I really want to buy some stuff, Mams & Papas Barnaby Button's nursery range is half price and there is a half price car seat in argos which goes with the pram system I like, oh I wish I was allowed to shop!!!!

Yes i've only just had the green light. Oh boy am I making the most of it...

Hi to everyone! Broke down and bought maternity clothes yesterday. Sometimes my belly feels really sore like I did too many crunches. I put on the maternity jeans and it seemed to help. I woke up feeling sore again though but because I slept on the couch. My husband was throwing up all night from a stomach virus and so to give him space and make sure the younger dog didn't bother him, Maxxi and I slept on the couch. Not comfortable at all. Thankfully he's feeling better and is able to hold food down. Does anyone else get sore like that? I rested today and feel much better.

Trying to see if these pictures will upload -- never tried this before.

Here's my bump (last week). And here's our little guy!

Attachments

• 100_2417.jpg
    100_2417.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 8
  • img069.jpg
    img069.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 5
Oh, they turned out a bit smaller than I expected. You probably can't see it real well.

Very cute pics and bump Mercy! I think I'm as big as you if not a little bigger and I'm not as far along as you. I'm going to be huge

just made me another purchase....

oooooh....

sod it, i needed cheering up and there was money burning a hole in my bank account!

just made me another purchase....

oooooh....

sod it, i needed cheering up and there was money burning a hole in my bank account!

That's adorable!

Well, maxxi, you are having twins, after all . . . :happydance:
Plus, I'm bigger this week.

great bump pics Mercy!! :thumbup: you look great

DM-love the new diaper bag, I want one!

hope you ladies are well, I have been swamped with work and exhausted when I get home. I try to read as much as I can on bnb just havent been posting as much but I am sure I will slow down soon

:hugs:

DM lovely bag - they sell the range in John Lewis and i want the cupcake one with 'Yummy Mummy' on it :rofl:

Oooh love the bag DM....cute

Ahh Mercy.... pretty much the same size as you... which is good cos we have the same EDD!!! Will try and post a compare pic later!

OOOhh woke up at 3am and couldn't get back to sleep am feeling cream crackered now!!!!

Mercy - fab bump pic and lovely scan!

I've had it pointed out that I'm now starting to show when wearing certain clothes - although I just think my covering of fat is being pushed forward a bit! Don't dare post a pic!

Hope all are fine :) Had consultant yesterday for thyroid stuff and all well - needed medicine upping as was so tired :) Can't wait for scan next monday :)

hi ladies, i really hope you dont mind me gate crashing but i tested today 8dpt/11dpo on a frer after vowing not to test early and its completely negative not even a hint of a line, its got me so down and ive lost all pma, did any of you test neg before your bfp i have posted a thread on assisted conception but have no replies yet, if this happened to any of you would you mind popping by it and replying, sorry again but im going crazy:hugs:

Lottie!!!! It wasn't FMU Hun so any HCG would have been so diluted. Seriously do not stress, take a deep breath & give it a go tomorrow xx

Ps if you google there are lots of girls who got a bfn before a BFP & I honestly think 3 vs 5 dat transfer could make a difference. It's only just implanting & remember that you are you, nobody will have the exact same symptoms or results :hugs: xx

lottie - I had a negative on a clear blue digital on 6dp5dt (11dpo) then a faint line that got darker and darker on a First Response Early from 7dp5dt (12dpo). Always done on first morning urine though as this will have the most hcg. Good luck! x

I had a ghost of a line at 7dp5dt -- and it got stronger at days 8 & 9.
Wishing you lots of luck! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->