Assisted Conception Thread :) *updated members list pg1*

Lottie...I tested every day from 5d post 3 day transfer... haha crazy i know... neg until 8d post 3 day transfer....very faint on a frer, but also did a clearblue digi on the same day...a few hours later and got a Pregnant 1-2 weeks! Did you have a 3 or 5 day transfer? unfortunately we all have different stories.... I know a few people who literally didn't get a positive until their OTD.

Please keep up the PMA...it is hard but keep those possie vibes heading towards your embies xxx and i always tested first urine of the morning, or 4 hrs held in!!!!

Hello all

Fingers crossed RAF wife, I didn't test till OTD which was really late and got strong bfp so can't really help you, sorry.

Sunshine, sorry you're still in limbo!

I gave in and went to midwife today and I heard heartbeat again so stress over! I've also hired a Doppler! Should be here by thursday.

Mercy, my bump feels huge but not too sure it is, sometimes I look really pregnant according to my work colleagues!

Hi everyone!

Ahbon - I'm totally showing. I had to buy clothes over the weekend but for whatever reason I did not buy any tops which was a mistake. I'll have to go back for those.

MrsSunshine - It's torture isn't it? The good thing is that the sac grew and there's a yolk sac. Maybe just maybe...

Raf - I specifically didn't test early because a negative at 11 dpo or 12 or 13 may change and I knew that I'd be too emotional to remind myself of this. I had a beta drawn 13dp3dt and when I got the call that all was ok I tested and got a nice line very quickly. Distract yourself for a couple more days (easier said than done, I know).

My amnio is tomorrow. Very nervous!

hi ladies, i really hope you dont mind me gate crashing but i tested today 8dpt/11dpo on a frer after vowing not to test early and its completely negative not even a hint of a line, its got me so down and ive lost all pma, did any of you test neg before your bfp i have posted a thread on assisted conception but have no replies yet, if this happened to any of you would you mind popping by it and replying, sorry again but im going crazy:hugs:

Lottie I have everything crossed for you hon :hugs:
I cant help us I ended up conceiving naturally just before I was suppose to do IVF. Really hope your bfp is right around the corner

MrsS- going to read your journal, thinking of you hon :hugs: stay strong

Maxxi- good luck with the amnio tomorrow, I know everything will be fine

:hugs:thanks everyone i feel much better, it was a day 3 transfer dillyc:hugs:

Good Luck M+N will be thinking of you today....hope all goes well... get lots of rest afterwards xxx

FX Lottie... Hope this is your turn x

MrsG... I LOVE hearing the HB... was at the midwife 1w ago...but as I work in General Practice I do get the dopper out at work every couple of weeks too!!!

HAPPY SWEET POTATO DAY to us Mercy!!

Woohoo!! I do love a sweet potato!

maxxi, good luck -- tell us how it goes. When will you know results?

MrsS - sorry that things havent resolved for you yet one way or another. I hope that they do offer you an earlier scan than next week and that you get some answers soon *hugs*

Maxxi - good luck for your amnio today hon, hope all goes well!

Mercy - your bump is super cute!

AFM - feeling absolutely gutted. Found out today that my 12 week scan will be on the 8th March when I will be 13+6!! Of course this is also the last day that they can perform the NT measurement and I am really worried that they are just cutting it too fine especially as I am pretty much reliant on the results of that for my risk for Downs. I know my dates are obviously spot on but what if one twin is measuring a bit ahead size wise? Trying to get hold of midwife for a bit of reassurance that it will be OK but cant get an answer. grrrrr.

:wave: ladies

Hope you are all okay.

Mars - hope you get hold of the midwife for reassurance or for an earlier date!

Maxxi - good luck for today :dust:

Dilly and Mercy... oooh love the sweet potato! We are having sweet potato fries for dinner and now i feel like a cannibal :haha:

AFM... have registered with the GP and we also have another private scan in 12 sleeps (not that i'm counting) so hopefully all will keep going in the right direction x

Oh mars....how annoying for you... I hope you manage to get hold of the midwife and find out some info/ get the dates changed...

RACHELLE.... you want to eat my Derek... HMMmmmmm we are having words!

No amnio for me today. One of the placentas is anterior and the doc needs more room for the needle. I have to go back next Wednesday. He thinks that he'll be able to do it next week. Oh the wait! The twins look ok and the unofficial guess from the sonographer is that both are boys! A house full of males - 2 boys, 2 male dogs and a husband. I would have loved a little girl but if they're healthy I'm good with anything. Dragon - you can tell me all about little boys.

Oh maxi you're cheating with an early sexing scan!!!

2 boys, you'll have your hands full but how sweet will they be!

I got my Doppler tonight so I can let oh hear the heartbeat. Yipee

2 more days at work then a week off, yeah, thank goodness for that!

Oh maxi you're cheating with an early sexing scan!!!

2 boys, you'll have your hands full but how sweet will they be!

I got my Doppler tonight so I can let oh hear the heartbeat. Yipee

2 more days at work then a week off, yeah, thank goodness for that!

I am going to have my hands full aren't I? I don't even know what to do with little boys!

Hello ladies!!!! Loooooooooooong time no read! no excuse, just been a slackarse!! How is everyone? Have just got back from yoga so am v sleepy, but will read up on how everyone's been tomorrow,

much love ladies, hope I've not missed too much!!!

laters dudes ;) x x x x

Hello beautiful ladies, hope everyone is well
happy sweet potatoe day!!
also to let you know DM, is in the hospital or at least she was yesterday, I learnt on my other thread we are both on. She had a clot or embolus I believe on her lung, but I have to read back to be certain, so my apologies if I got the diagnosis wrong. Anyway, I am praying I hear of good updates from her. Her little tiger was doing well so thats great. Will let you know if I hear more :hugs:

No amnio for me today. One of the placentas is anterior and the doc needs more room for the needle. I have to go back next Wednesday. He thinks that he'll be able to do it next week. Oh the wait! The twins look ok and the unofficial guess from the sonographer is that both are boys! A house full of males - 2 boys, 2 male dogs and a husband. I would have loved a little girl but if they're healthy I'm good with anything. Dragon - you can tell me all about little boys.

well i am glad they didnt risk it. Congrats on the twin boys yeah :happydance::happydance: my DH would absolutely love twin boys, i think that would be a lot of fun too and yes you will have your hands full but then they can play with each other and entertain one another instead of screaming for momma's attention :winkwink:
MrsS - sorry that things havent resolved for you yet one way or another. I hope that they do offer you an earlier scan than next week and that you get some answers soon *hugs*

Maxxi - good luck for your amnio today hon, hope all goes well!

Mercy - your bump is super cute!

AFM - feeling absolutely gutted. Found out today that my 12 week scan will be on the 8th March when I will be 13+6!! Of course this is also the last day that they can perform the NT measurement and I am really worried that they are just cutting it too fine especially as I am pretty much reliant on the results of that for my risk for Downs. I know my dates are obviously spot on but what if one twin is measuring a bit ahead size wise? Trying to get hold of midwife for a bit of reassurance that it will be OK but cant get an answer. grrrrr.

really hoping you can get your scan date changed, I feel the same way you do, i didnt want to do it too close to the cut off as well

I read DM's update, she is okay, yeah!! I dont think they fully know what happend, but she is back at home

Bloody he'll, it's all go here! DM hope you're feeling better soon x

Mrs G did you listen to the doppler - I always do when concerned - although try not too as i've heard they babies don't like it too much!

DM - just read your journal bit - eeks sounds like you had a horrid ordeal - hope all is better now! I got sent once for loads of tests when I pulled a muscle in my chest area - freaked me out big time - can't imagine how i'd react now being pg!

hope everyone else is ok :)

am getting well peeved with my hospital - was there monday for one mtg, got scan on monday so back again. then next scan 21 march and another mtg on 28th...... why can't they make them the same flipping dates - hubby is self employed so time off work means working late to catch up or no dosh! :(

max congrats on team :blue: :blue: - little boys are LOVELY!!! Mine loves his mummy soooo much. theyre much more dependant and cuddly than girls.

britt thanks for posting that - am all good and home now. trying to catch up on stuff at home as the house is a pit and I foolishly left my ebay stuff lying around, only to find Harry dressed in (too small) listed clothes when he visited me yesterday :rofl: QUICK WASH!!!!

MM I would personally start badgering the US suite for cancellations. Sound panicked and point out that it's twins.... should hopefully be able to get in sooner. If not I think you can get a nuchal scan done reasonably cheaply at a private clinic. Whatever puts your mind at rest. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->