Assisted Conception Thread :) *updated members list pg1*

I got a ticker, its just a few days out, based on my ivf due date.

I was 18 weeks yesterday.

my bad - wasn't showing up for some reason!

Tiger hid in my pelvis every time I went anywhere near her with a doppler, little sod!

yeah for the ticker MrsG:thumbup: glad the peer pressure worked :haha:
you can easily change your date on your ticker though, you dont want to go back in time, even if its only a few days! :)

DM, I just noticed we moved up a box!!!! :happydance: definitely more than half way now

how is tiger? My LO is moving tons, she didnt seem to sleep last night and never did I. Its so cute hey

holy crap - nearly third tri!

Yeah Tiger is a right fidget pants. She tends to wake up just before I am about to fall asleep so I feel obliged to stay up and give her lots of love and strokes!

I tried calling her by her name yesterday. It is obviously right as I burst into tears!!! :cloud9:

oh whats her name DM????
I think we have decided on Piper, I call her that all the time
hugs,

morning ladies :flower: hope you're all well x x x the sun is shining up here, i almost jumped out of bed!!!

Dilly, i think my scan is in 5 weeks, which is about the 28 week mark. ANd i'm feeling soooooo much better thankyou - i sometimes have the odd wave of nausea, but it's mainly after i eat something sweet (cake, choc etc) which in some ways is good as it stops me from scoffing, but, on the down side, i like a bit of choc now and again!!!! x x x

DM - i wondered if your breathlessness could be cos of beany sitting high up and pushing your lungs / diaphragm around? i hope you start to feel better soon sweetheart x x x

MrsG, yay for some time off!!! i'm about to go back to work after a week off :( not done much either, but has been so nice just lounging, and waking up naturally. enjoy your chillax :) x x x

AFM, i think i've pulled a muscle under my bump!!! Feels v achey and strange. I think i did it when i got stuck on the sofa the other night :blush: don't ask, but i was mortified! i'd somehow managed to wedge myself on my side, and when i tried to roll over, i couldn't cos the rocking chair footstool was in the way. I had to get DH to hoist me up....there really is no hope for me...

had my first craving the other day - BBQ sauce. I had this need to eat BBQ ribs, but they didn't have any on the menu, so i had BBQ chicken and it was just the most god-damn beautiful thing i have ever tasted!!! So, it was straight to the shop to pick some sauce up. Is now my best friend :)

hope the sunshine is here to stay, my poor nipps are feeling the literal pinch of the cold...

enjoy the remaining bits of the weekend huns x x x x

@MrsF - I am starting to think that's what it must be. But the hospital stay has made me v paranoid. Think my PND is on it's way back as I am a lot less rational these days and don't seem to be able to push anxious thoughts away like I used to and concoct these really weird scenarios in my head about things that are panicking me. GP this week.

@Britt - she's Sophie :cloud9:

It's funny, it wasn't my first choice, not even sure it was ever on the list. But it just fits.

We're taking MIL's middle name as hers so she will be Sophie Kathleen Judge.

oh DM I was hoping you would say Sophie for some reason :hugs: I am absolutely in love with that name, its so gorgeous and its suits Tiger :)

MrsF- good to see you, I cant believe how far you are!! glad you are feeling better hon and enjoy the sunshine. BBQ sauce sounds great :thumbup: I had a craving last week but unfortunately it was for a McDonald's cheeseburger and fries :wacko: which pre pregnancy I would have like once a year

how funny - I've been craving mcdonalds cheeseburgers too - normally I can take or leave it but i can't get enough of them!

And you're right, it DOES suit tiger.

Sophie and Piper. Our little girls!

Those names are really precious -- I love them!
I wish I could find a boy's name to get excited about. It's kinda depressing.

Off to my "big" scan -- the one where they look for anomalies, etc. My quad screen came back negative, which is apparently a good thing. Hope today's scan is equally good.

DM - I misread your post. I thought you had a PE. Thank goodness you didn't. Sophie is a perfect name!

Mercy - I can't get excited over boy's names either. I'm thinking Aidan and Ryan.

No cravings for me yet. Unless you count me wanting fruit all the time. I don't eat red meat so it'll be interesting to see if that happens. I'm in such a cranky mood today too. The happiest moment of my day so far was brushing my dog's teeth. He's so cute!

Max they thought i had PE! Thankfully all clear. Bloody scary nonetheless....

I like Aiden and Ryan. Aiden was on my list and DH wanted to call Harry Ryan. Glad we didn't though - he's a definate Harry!

Hi girls, think I might have felt bubba kick me a little today, not sure though, was sat in a pub and felt something but not sure!

I have been in pain all day today, not sure if back or front, kinda just above my hip, might be growing pains or might be my back giving me grief following sitting on my mum and dads uncomfy sofa, either way not a great start to my holiday, spent the day walking around town in pain! Hope it doesn't stay all week!

Loving the names, mine varies from baby to podge!!!! It's difficult to really connect a name until we find out whether its a girl or a boy. I'm also struggling to get excited about baby clothes, think things will be much easier after 20 week scan. Time is really flying now isn't it, can't wait for summer, although hoping its not to uncomfortable being heavily pregnant, I am intending to enjoy this pregnancy!!!

Mum asked me if I was excited about baby coming, I don't think I am, not wanting to think that far ahead, just want to enjoy pregnancy and security of knowing where baby is!!!!

Mum asked me if I was excited about baby coming, I don't think I am, not wanting to think that far ahead, just want to enjoy pregnancy and security of knowing where baby is!!!!

Oh, I feel the exact same way! I'm happy at every stage -- I don't want to wish any of this away, especially since this will probably be the only (full-term) pregnancy I have.

Scan looked good -- no red flags, everything appears normal. Yay!

yeah congrats on the scan Mercy!! :thumbup: :happydance:
congrats on feeling the first kick MrsG :hugs: I have no doubt thats exactly what it was

I think once I get the amnio over with I'll feel better. I'm just naturally a worrier. I'm glad your scan went well Mercy!

Feel better MrsG.

I'm not sure this is my last try either. But that all depends on if I'm still feeling like I want a girl after having the boys. The problem is I'll probably have to do ivf again and run the risk of twins. Well I'm definitely getting ahead of myself. I'm also getting more and more used to the idea of having twin boys. Haven't told my husband yet though. I'm waiting to get the final call on the sexes.

Where's everyone else like Ahbon, Rachel, and whoever I've missed?

https://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt9bacb.aspx

I made a ticker but I'm not sure if it will follow me.

morning ladies - glad all is well for everyone - just a quickie from me. Had our 16wk scan yesterday - all good but I got rather freaked out as they didn't look like cute little babies, they both looked more skeletal and alien like - I know the sonographer said this was normal as we are kind of seeing an x-ray type of pic but it did freak me out. Main thing is both are doing well and all is ok but eeks! x

Max go to "user cp" at the top, then "edit signature" and post it in the box there x

morning ladies - glad all is well for everyone - just a quickie from me. Had our 16wk scan yesterday - all good but I got rather freaked out as they didn't look like cute little babies, they both looked more skeletal and alien like - I know the sonographer said this was normal as we are kind of seeing an x-ray type of pic but it did freak me out. Main thing is both are doing well and all is ok but eeks! x

Mine did too! :haha::haha: I was completely unimpressed -- the baby was not cute, in fact, looked rather evil. Reminded me of Eddie, the skeletal mascot for Iron Maiden. Or Skeletor from He-Man. Now, thought, we're getting really cute profile shots -- OMG, he's so precious, lil' button nose. . .

Maxxi, glad you finally got a ticker -- you deserve one!

Yay for kicking, MrsG! I'm feeling him every day (but not every hour) now. Sometimes Paul can even feel the kicks, they're that strong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->