Assisted Conception Thread :) *updated members list pg1*

DM :hugs: sorry to hear about the PND hun, i have no experience of it, only antenatal depression and its not very nice. Big love cherub x x x

cheeseburger cravings ladies!!!! you got me thinking a detour via McD's is in order......

maxxi - i have a lovely image of you brushing your pooches teeth!! i tried it with my last dog, and he chewed the little brush thingy and my finger! never again, lol

britt - heya cherub - time is certainly now flying huh!!! x x x

mrs-g :happydance: on babykicks!!!! they will become more frequent, and by crikey more hard as well!! a few times now Harry has kicked me and it's taken my breath away!!! He had hiccups last night and today, was so cute to feel!!!

mercy - :happydance: on scan hun! another milestone reached successfully hun! x x x

ahbon - :happydance: for your scan too :) x x x

not alot to report this end, apart from my ever increasing breast size!! G cup ladies. Bloody G cup. I'm normally a size 10 with a D cup. I'm not built for a G cup!!! At least my belly's finally getting bigger than my boobs so they almost look in proportion....needless to say my back is killing me day in day out!

catch you all laters x x x x

MrsF - I can't imagine a G cup on me. I was barely an A. I use the actual toothbrush and not the plastic finger thing. He'd chew my finger off for sure. The other won't let me brush his. He lost 15 teeth a few years ago and so he's sensitive about his snout. He gets them professionally done by the vet.

Ahbon - I feel the same way. At 14 weeks when I went to the perinatalogist for the first part of my screening they did a high level ultrasound and the babies looked quite scary actually. I'm glad to hear that Mercy said her baby looks cute at 18 weeks.

MrsG - happy for the kicks! Nothing for me yet.

Dragon - I did what you said so we'll see after I post this.

Tomorrow they're going to try the amnio again. I hope they're successful. If not we're calling it a day and will wait for the 20 week scan.

x

not alot to report this end, apart from my ever increasing breast size!! G cup ladies. Bloody G cup. I'm normally a size 10 with a D cup. I'm not built for a G cup!!! At least my belly's finally getting bigger than my boobs so they almost look in proportion....needless to say my back is killing me day in day out!

catch you all laters x x x x

Oh sweet lord! I'm the same size as you -- D cup -- & have graduated to a DD. I will die if I get any bigger!!

Okay, can I make a confession here? You can judge me, if you want. I took a xanax -- 0.5 mg -- today. I had a confrontation with a student that just sent me into a raging fury; my body & adrenaline were on overdrive; I had another class to teach; I was moving into panic mode ... so many excuses, I know. So, I just took one. Even thought I'm not supposed to. I feel kinda bad, but what's done is done. :nope: I keep thinking -- just one the entire pregnancy, can it really harm the baby? One drink wouldn't; one cigarette wouldn't -- there can't be any science that says one low-dose xanax will cause permanent defects. Can there?

I'm rationalizing. :cry:

Mercyme- dont beat yourself over this at all, seriously you have to relax it will not harm baby. My sister has a history of very bad depression and anxiety ect.... She kept on her anti-depressants and her Ativan the entire pregnancy under doctor's advice actually. Basically he said if the benefit for the meds are there and it will cause undue stress on the mom if not taking it, its more beneficial for the mom to take it. anyway, she took those meds her entire pregnancy and her little girl was perfectly fine healthy and beautiful.
That being said you cant stress about taking it now because the stress could harm the baby. okay so relax honey, but if it will put your mind at ease- go talk to your doctor about your need to take the Xanax occassionally, he or she will probably guide you the same way my sister's doc did.
Hope you dont have a midwife though, those ladies are neurotic and can be nutty about everything pregnancy :hugs:

hello everyone, I jumped on the scale at the gym, I AM UP 18 pounds :shock:
wasnt expecting that
size G boobs MrsF?? wow! my boobs are huge from what they were, I need to buy a new bra- I think I might be a D now

Thanks, Britt. :hugs:

Yay for the weight gain! Your lil' bean is growing so well. I still can't believe that you were all set to do IVF & got pg naturally. So cool.

I'm with Britt, Mercy... Firstly we'd never judge (well unless you were injecting heroin into your bump!) But I really don't see how one tablet can have an adverse affect. Sure taking things regularly and daily might harm, but baby is already fully developed so that won't be affected. I am quite certain you'll be fine x

Hey everyone! 13 weeks today for me - woohoo!!

Mercy - I'll add to the others here, beating yourself up over one tablet is unnecessary and the stress will do you no good!

re boobs - was a B cup, still a B cup!! Do they measure asses in cup sizes?? Cos I am up at least 3 there.... :p

Having the weirdest dreams at the moment and so many nightmares that they are seriously disturbing my sleep! Dying 3 or 4 times a night is really not helping!

You lot have me worried about seeing a pair of skeletors next week at my scan! Does anyone have any scan pics from around 14 weeks so I can see what to expect??

I had the hideous nightmares too! Seem a bit better now, thank Christ!

And as for my steadily advancing lovelies, 38H! I look like I am trying to smuggle 2 bald men...

DM - thanks for that - was beginning to feel a total freak - started at a 34G cup here (I so wish my hubby would let me have a reduction!) and now gone to a tight 34H.. am hoping they go no higher or should I say lower.. I'll need a wheelbarrow soon!

MM - congrats on 13wks :) my 12wk scan they were lovely little babies - they did look like babies this time too sometimes - don't panic! :hugs:

mercy - no judging here! :hugs:

Britt - no worries re weight gain - it's all in a good cause (says the one who's lived on a diet all her life!) :hugs:

m and n - hope all goes ok for you today :hugs:

Mrs F - cheeseburgers... my treats after hospital visits is a mcd! Strange as I'd had one a year if that for the last 10yrs...

suppose I'd best go shower......Hubby's birthday today and he's off on a course so hope to have a nice evening together :)

i am ALL about the cheeseburgers!!!

I think I am going to have to get those bra strap extenders as Tiger is sitting sooooo high that my under-bust is mostly bump now!

Ahbon - Thanks for the reassurance! I meant to ask, were they able to have a guess at genders at your last scan?

Thanks, ladies. :flower: I'm off to conference to deliver a paper that's not at all finished. . .
MM, sorry to hear about the nightmares. I have them too, but different kinds.
Good lord, DM!! I didn't even know they made "H" cups! :haha: You're going to have one well-fed Tiger!

Hope you all have a great week!

MarsM - we asked if they could tell the sexes yet but the little things were not co-operating and it didn't look as if we'd be able to tell anyway to be honest. We should hopefully know in 3wks at our 20wk scan (which is actually on our 19wk)

ok now I have a real craving for mcd's but might actually go and make some homemade ones tomorrow instead as I had my mcd's after hospital monday and I really couldn't do it twice in one week....could I.... haha

ZOMG!!!! The hospital just phoned with a cancellation - I'm going for my scan tomorrow morning!!!!!!!!

*flails about madly*

ahbon - send me your bras my lovely!!! i'll send mine to those D/DD ladies, and we're all good!!!! Bra-swapping scheme - loving it!!!!!

mars - :happydance: for last minute scan!!!! How exciting!!! Good luck!

i'm having bizzare dreams too - must be the hormones!

mercy - we won't judge you hun :hugs: i have had a a few cigarette puffs since finding out i was pg, and i've had 3 units of alcohol (on separate occasions). We are all human and normal, and i agree with DM. i hope you're feeling ok though hun, i can empathise when students get to you x x x

i didn't go to McD's yesterday whilst i was out, but i did pass 3 en route to where i was going....oooooh the pull! it was tough!

much love ladies x x x x

@Mercy - you'd think wouldn't you? But it seems they are purely for decorative purposes only! I struggled to feed for 5 weeks then just had to give up - Harry was getting so little that I was feeding him every 1-2 hours!

Am going to give it another bash this time, armed with an electric breast pump! The manual one was a waste of time, it just dribbled down my front which seemed rather wasteful.

On the subject of bap milk, did anyone see the article in the news about someone in London selling breast milk ICE CREAM??

apparently your £14 serving comes with a rusk and your choice of either a shot of calpol (baby paracetamol if you don't have calpol in the US) or bonjela (teething gel)

all together now. EW....

MrsF I suspect I will be at the bottom of the bra swapping food chain :rofl:

lol, DM - when i get my nursing bras for when the milk comes in, you can have them after that hun ;) I've been told that your bb's go up another 2 cups when the milk comes in??!!!!! I don't think they have bras that big to fit me!!! x x x

I'm off on a beach holiday in April, and am trying to find a very well structured / architectured bikini!!! (preferably one that doesn't resemble a hammock, or two buckets and string as my mother would say....)

when growing up (or is that big) my dad used to just tell me to use black bin bags and throw them over my shoulder - oh so nice haha

I daren't think re 2 more cup sizes - this is the biggest bra I had from before I lost weight... oh cripes I think the wheel barrow is going to become a reality.

MarsM - good luck for tomorrow - am sure you'll love it! I'm also getting very disturbing dreams at the moment :(

Mrs F check out freya and fantasie for supportive ones :)

Is everyone going onto non underwired bras? I don't dare as I don't remember them being that supportive.

Mrs F mine'll be going up at the same time! :rofl:

Ahbon for round the house I am wearing maternity bras but they make my boobs look like Spaniel's ears so I have to wear underwired to go out in public. I like my boobs to be SEPARATE to my bump!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->