Assisted Conception Thread :) *updated members list pg1*

Oooh Ahbon! Pip is a gorgeous little nickname... Cute as a button!

Have a wonderful scan today, will you be finding out your team colours?x

I'm also under a consultant due to my last birth being a total fuck up from start to finish! Although they have now decided that I don't pose a risk any more (except to myself maybe haa!) so that's me struck off :D

Hey ladies!

Britt - I absolutely *love* Piper and can't imagine it being shortened to Pipe either! I think you and your dh fell in love with it for a reason.

DM - your scan pics and video are gorgeous!! I have heard some people say tat the 4d pics can look a bit weird but your are just soo cute!

Ahbon - I'm really lucky and probably get along with my in laws better than I do my own family! My MIL can be a bit pushy with her advice sometimes, she's been OK so far but think I will have to watch it when the babies come along! Can't wait to hear the outcome of your scan today!!

Rachelle - I was IUI rather than IVF but am only under a consultant because of the twins. That being said, I still seem to get very few appointments - I saw the consultant's registrar last week at 15 weeks and won't see them again now until 30 weeks!!

i am having a nightmare with back pain at night at the moment. I am sleeping on my left side like a good girl (OK, because I always have!) but have been waking up in the night with a really bad pain high up by my waist on the left hand side in my back. Last night it was excruciating and only getting up for half an hour to walk around seemed to ease it. It came back again when I went back to bed but stops when I'm up and about and doesn;t bother me during the day! It was so sore last night I came so close to calling the doctor thinking one of my kidneys was going to explode!! *idiot* The only thing I can think of is that maybe my uterus is pressing on a nerve or something?? Has anyone had anything similar or got any tips? I know I have got hip ache and back ache and all those other joys to come but at 15 weeks I thought this was a bit early?!

Hello ladies, thank you so much for your comments/advice on the name :hugs: I really appreciate it.
Ahbon- I do like the nickname Pip :thumbup: enjoy your scan, I was SOOOOO excited for my 19th week scan, excited to hear if you are finding out the team colours.

Rachelle- good to hear from you, how are you feeling these days? I see my GP every 4 weeks until 30 weeks than every 2 and then every week in the last month as a standard pregnancy.

Mars- sorry about the back pain hon, I have had some but find if I rest or even after a good nights sleep its gone. Mind you yours sounds pretty severe, I wonder if you have Siatica? you might need physio or a chiro for that. The only bad pain I have felt is when my LO has her foot in my ribs, she does that all the time and falls asleep that way, but hasnt in 1.5 days now, yeah!! I also had a very achy lower abdomen and I was worried but one of my internet updates said that was very normal (it wasnt even in the book)

DM-I am so excited about my 4D and I confess I have not watched yours because I want to be suprised with mine. I will watch yours after, I am sure she is a cutie
Congrats on the VBAC:thumbup:

Hello MrsG, Maxxi and everyone else :flower:

thanks again for the advice, I think I will leave the name thing now and wait until she is born. The other name I really like is Sienna it goes amazingly well with our last name. So maybe when she is born it will come to me

:hugs:

Britt, I basically have a scan at 12/20 and midwife at 16... Nor sure when after that?

I'm feeling ok, still nauseas & my boobs have a life of their own but I'm excited for next weeks scan now :happydance:

Rach you'll get seen by MW every 4 weeks roughly. My last one was 24 weeks and I have to make another one for 28 weeks.

Britt i have to say our name choice has been entirely based on what we think suits her (not that we can see her but you know what I mean) - I have never even considered the name Sophie before but it just fits. You'll know when the time is right. x

Britt, I basically have a scan at 12/20 and midwife at 16... Nor sure when after that?

I'm feeling ok, still nauseas & my boobs have a life of their own but I'm excited for next weeks scan now :happydance:

ha ha so do my boobs!!! I am like geez, how big are these suckers going to get?? My gf's have been commenting on my rack big time :haha:

Mine used to be 36D... I'm now rocking out 38DDs and considering moving into maternity crop tops as currently have a 4 boob thing going on!! Still... Chaps at work are far too appreciative I have taken to wearing cute little scarves!!!x

Ahem..... 38H ladies. Oh yes. I look like I am smuggling 2 bald men....

Hi All! Its been freaking AGES. I tried to post the other day but my computer froze. I wanted to say thank you to everyone for your support ages ago when I was feeling shitful, bit better now, still up and down, but there is a light, albiet faint, at the end of the tunnel! I have stopped freaking out about my job - thanks for all your advice, I am not a school teacher but a university prof and am on tenure track and was getting freaked out by my retention vote and publication record (pregnancy is a sure fire way to slow down your output lol). All seems ok though, and I can't wait to finish teaching in 3 weeks WOOT!

How is everyone? Britt, I LOVE the name Piper, its on my shortlist (not DH's unfort), we are waiting until we see our LO, but it seems that Georgia is the favorite for now - thoughts? I am open to criticism :)

And boobies? Mine used to be a 32D, I am now irrationally squeezing myself into a 34DD, probs should be a 34DDD. I think I could see my feet but for the girls...

quickie from me tonight: had our 20wk scan (although really 19wks) and we have 2 perfect little girls on board :) :cloud9:

Ahhhh Ahbon that's wonderful news! Daddy will still be outnumbered :haha:

I'm convinced I'm having a boy! At the moment just thrilled it's nearly 9.30 & I'm still awake :rofl: easily pleased!!!

Ahbon - congrats on the girls! I had a feeling at least one of yours would be a girl. About in-laws - we don't have a land-line, just cell phones so I never actually talk to them. They live down south too so I don't see them too much. I got lucky :haha:

Britt - whatever you choose will be ok. I'm sure of it.

Mars - you're next I think. I predict boys.

DM - people can't stop talking about how huge I am. Very annoying.

Hi to everyone else. I'd write more but now I have a horrible cold. Left work early :nope:

Hi All! Its been freaking AGES. I tried to post the other day but my computer froze. I wanted to say thank you to everyone for your support ages ago when I was feeling shitful, bit better now, still up and down, but there is a light, albiet faint, at the end of the tunnel! I have stopped freaking out about my job - thanks for all your advice, I am not a school teacher but a university prof and am on tenure track and was getting freaked out by my retention vote and publication record (pregnancy is a sure fire way to slow down your output lol). All seems ok though, and I can't wait to finish teaching in 3 weeks WOOT!

How is everyone? Britt, I LOVE the name Piper, its on my shortlist (not DH's unfort), we are waiting until we see our LO, but it seems that Georgia is the favorite for now - thoughts? I am open to criticism :)

And boobies? Mine used to be a 32D, I am now irrationally squeezing myself into a 34DD, probs should be a 34DDD. I think I could see my feet but for the girls...

thanks Zee, good to see you as well. Wow, a university prof :thumbup: that is fantastic. Thanks for the input on the name, we will wait until she is born too, I love Piper but I dont know, really cant have her picked on....not saying that she will. I have a feeling her name will be Sienna.
I absolutely love Georgia, we know a cutiepie named Jorja (spells it a bit different) she is absolutely beautiful

Congrats Ahbon! yeah 2 little girls :thumbup: we have 2 boy twins and now 2 girl twins on this thread

Hope you feel better Ahbon :hugs:

Rachelle- I was convinced I was having a boy too :winkwink:

I have serious mad boob envy going on :( My ickle 36Bs just refuse to grow!! :p

Woooot!!! Congrats Ahbon, two girls, how perfectly lovely for you! So pleased they were well and healthy!

I need to have one of each now to keep the twins balance going! LOL!

Zee - congrats on only a few weeks left at work, must be a lovely feeling!

i had one of those moments this morning where I went to do my trousers up and nothing was happening so look down and the two pieces are about two inches apart! Have just squeezed into them but think this could be my last week in normal trousers!

ah now I have envy, MM - I was out of my trousers at 8 weeks and I'm only incubating one!!!

Am getting quite bored of telling people that I have three months left when they say "oooh not long now" and also confirming that yes, there is definately only one in there..... yawn....

:flower: hello my lovelies !!!

v long time no see - been feeling a bit poo and also been v busy at work. Can't remember if i said, but my MS has come back, and my back is playing up. been coming home from work and heading pretty much straight to bed to try and sleep through it....only 97 days to go!! I saw the midwife last week and she said i'm having a rough pregnancy - quite pleased to here her say that cos it makes me feel a bit better to know it's not in my head!

lots to catch up on, may not reply/comment on all, but many congrats on team pinks ladies! and loving the 4d scan DM!!!

on the thread, its 4 v 6 to the girls.......c'mon team blues, where are ya hiding??!! ;)

2 weeks and 4 days til holidays - and man am i on count down!!!

speak soon hunubs x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->