Assisted Conception Thread :) *updated members list pg1*

Oh my god, 1 night away and missed so much, Congrats ahbon on joining team pink!!!!

Mrs f, I think my ms has come back too, thought it was a bit odd, last couple of mornings I've almost been sick immediately after eating breakfast and I've had that same sickly feeling when I wake up and haven't eaten! Grr

Baby is still kicking and wriggling all day long, it feels great!

As for my boobs they haven't grown that much although I can feel that they are bigger, hoping they might get a little bigger!

Maxi, sorry to give you my cold x

wait til the milk comes in G - OMG!!!! My baps turned into over inflated space hoppers!

I don't think mine will ever get that big! Even though my cup size has gone up, they still look little, in fact I look at my friends and think if I'm a d cup they must be a double z!!!!

Anyone else feeling tired again? I'm shattered, cant wait till I can go part time, only 5 weeks left, thank god!

My friend is only an A cup and she went up to a DD-E while BF'ing. She was devastated when they went again!

DM, only 99 days to go!!!!!! whooo hooo :happydance:

hello everyone

Yes Mrs G, I am shattered too lately. I worry about the next 2 weeks with work, I have to travel a ton almost every day- I am going to be wiped :dohh:

Thanks for the cold MrsG - it's still here! I'm feeling miserable. Part of it has to do with the fact that I can't sleep at night. I've been going into work and leaving early. I may actually call out tomorrow.

Mars - I haven't fit into regular pants for a while now so I'm impressed you made it this long.

Dragon - An A to a DD? Can't even imagine. I'm still fitting into A's.

Britt - congrats on 99 days!

Hi to everyone else! Hope I feel better soon. Our 20 week anatomy scan is Friday. No fun to be coughing and sneezing through that.

Morning ladies! The weather here has been glorious this last couple of days and I have a long weekend coming up with some leave which I think has generally lifted my spirits - it feels GOOOOD!!!

I should explain that the trousers I have been getting into are my 'big' trousers, I said goodbye to my skinny jeans a realllllly long time ago! Have to say now the changes are really starting to happen, it's hard to get used to. Seeing my shape changing so quickly feels like I am letting go of my body somehow, the lack of control is a bit weird. I know its a wonderful thing but its hard at the moment to not just feel big and uncomfortable - maybe I'll feel better when it's all a more definite bump.

MrsF and MrsG - sorry that your MS has shown up again, that must be a real pain.

Maxxi - excited for your scan tomorrow! Hope you feel better *hugs*

Congrats DM and Britt on being in double digits! Not long now!

Mars - I haven't fit into my large pants in a while so I'm still impressed.

Feeling a little better. Still having trouble breathing and having coughing fits. At least I got a little more sleep last night.

I seem to have the cold too but it's morphed into an evil bout of sinusitis. OMG I want to die..... It feels like I have been kicked in the nose and eyes...

Just wrote a whole message and lost it, so I'll just say hi x

Awww feel better Dragon. It's awful isn't it. My sinuses are congested and I feel like I'm choking.

It's misery. I called my gp earlier but i left it too long - they had been open 20 whole minutes when I called and they had no appointments left. I have to call after 1400..... ARGH!!!

hope youre feeling a bit better today maxx x

A little better Dragon. I slept a little longer last night which made everything a little better. I'm still congested and having a hard time breathing. I have my 20 week scan later this afternoon so hopefully all will go smoothly (no coughing fits, etc).

Can't wait to get this scan over! Maybe I'll be able to post some pictures this time.

Oh no it's sounding like a proper sick thread!!!

Maxi have a lovely scan later :hugs:

Well I'm feeling much better, especially seeing how it's the weekend and I've got a whole weekend off!!! Yippee!!

Maxi, hope your scan went well!

AFM I can not believe how much this little one wiggles, it's amazing, I love it!

Got a pic of Harry trying to make his baby sister laugh today by blowing raspberries on my tummy. He swears he heard her giggling....

https://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c306/lefunch/DSC01560.jpg

oh my goodness DM that is adorable!! And Tiger is his spitting image judging by your scan pic! Feel better soon *hugs*

Maxxi - hope you feel better soon too and that you made it through the scan OK. Can't wait to see some pics of your boys!

AFM - had the afternoon off work and took a trip into town. got some maternity leggings - utter bliss!! Took some time to just sit and drink a coffee in the sunshine, really taking time now to appreciate moments like that as they wont be around for much longer!!

hope you all have a lovely weekend!

Very cute picture Dragon!

My scan was ok. The babies were uncooperative and were facing down so the only thing they couldn't evaluate were the hearts. I have to go back in 2 weeks. But everything else looked ok thankfully!

great news Maxxi :thumbup:

Hope all you sick mommies get better soon :hugs: my sinuses have been plugged a bit. I am feeling kind of blue today, maybe because its cold dreary and no sun and this winter seems to never want to end!!

OMG MM I hadn't noticed - they really are the spitting image of each other!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->