Assisted Conception Thread :) *updated members list pg1*

oh DM she is totally going crazy too, its hilarious. My favorite thing is to watch her move my entire stomach and I love feeling it too...she loves to roll from left to right. As we speak right now she just stuck her foot as hard as she can in my upper stomach, its got to be her foot there is a small bulge on the one side, which means she should be head down yeah :happydance:
:happydance:
isnt it fun getting her room ready? babygirl clothes are so darn cute, I was just at BabyGap, omg so precious some of the outfits- mind you there was cute little trendy boy outfits too

MrsG I think you can count yourself as 3rd tri, I think only bnb starts it at 27 weeks. How are you feeling?

Thanks Britt, my dizzy spell went that afternoon. Yesterday though i felt like my stomach was in my chest all day scrunched up at work and eating a whole Easter egg didn't help my indigestion! Baby seemed to love it though, she was going mad!

What's everyone up to this Easter? I don't break up till 1pm today then have next 3 days off. Got my antenatal class tomorrow and a tour of the labour ward! Can't wait!

Might have to do a little shopping later.

Evening Ladies

Just a quick note, had antenatal class today which was suprisingly good, bit scary though. Had a tour of the hospital and the birthing pool rooms look amazing!!!!

Can I just ask for a little advice? My baby keeps kicking me very low down, is this normal? Feels like her legs are falling out????

G if she's still head up then yeah you get all the kicks in your cervix - I said to DH that it feels like you're being kicked in the chuff but from the inside :rofl:

Britt I get the rolling from side to side too! I have a large pointy lump protruding from above my belly button which feels very much like a tiny little bottom sticking out so am assuming that she is head down also. My bump has compacted a lot now so fairly sure that's where she's gone :cloud9:

MrsG- I had that feeling for a few weeks too and every so often I feel it milder (I think it might be her hands low down...lol)

DM- thats exactly what I have too, we think her little bum is sticking out a bit higher than my belly button so I am really hoping she is head down too (she is sitting so high). She is one active little baby, she slept most of the day yesterday and then last night it was play time, I decided to incorporate her wiggling and kicking into my dreams lol...so I slept through a lot of it (I was soo exhausted) and I woke up to dreaming she was kicking and she was actually kicking me ha ha

OMG I had a dream the other night that she was born and was a boy!!! NIGHTMARE!!!

Here's me at 30 weeks (+4!)

https://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c306/lefunch/216219_10150548526995023_781605022_18058787_6239968_n.jpg

And this is 30 weeks with Harry

https://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c306/lefunch/bump.jpg

Definately smaller this time round!

just lost my post :(

DM you look great! x

Just a quickie so high to all x

'v' day today for us :) been out shopping! got an outfit for each and some other more basics :) so cute! really starting to feel real! Been at the parents playing with puppies today - so cute but at that bitey stage ouch! Mum felt one of hte babies today (when stomach went hard in one place) and then saw a kick move my tummy :) such fun :) Dad just said oh put it away! hahahaha

Happy easter to all xxx

omfg ladies, I am being induced right now! pitocin in, mild preeclampsya diagnosed but with oither complications dr thinks better in than out - eeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

oooh good luck zeezee!! I had my son at 38 weeks and he was perfect so nothing to worry about. she'll be dandy. best of luck!!!

omfg ladies, I am being induced right now! pitocin in, mild preeclampsya diagnosed but with oither complications dr thinks better in than out - eeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

OMG ZeeZee I am so flippin excited for you!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: thanks so much for letting us know. I am so happy for you, I cant remember what you are having, I will go back and check your siggy. Cant wait to see pics and wishing you an easy and beautiful labour :hugs:

DM- you look fab sweets :thumbup: our bumps are similar, do you get the twin comment too? :wacko: I am measuring bang on too, so I am like people you have no clue what you are talking about

Happy Vday Ahbon!!

Yep all the time. Are you sure theres only one in there? Well I've only had 4 scans so far.... there is every chance there could have been another one hidden in there....

zeezee - good luck, hope all goes well and you meet your little one very soon x

Hi all

Could I join? Im due Dec 20th so a while yet, finding it hard to be in the other groups with ppl who got preg while BF, already pregnant, on a cycle where they had no sex at all etc etc while we had it so hard.

I got preg on my 2nd clomid cycle - All tests actually showed it was a blow out, so was a complete surprise. Had my first scan last sat and the dates got pushed back a week as I OV'd late in the cycle - getting scarily close to DH's bday, wedding anniversay, xmas, NYE now :)

x

oooh cranberry you're just like me! I was TTC for 18 months with PCOS and DH's low morphology. I got my bfp on cycle 5 of clomid, despite my CD21 coming back no ovulation! Can't believe there's December babies now!

It could even be January 2012 as its +- two weeks!

I had an US CD12 as my progesterone had been low the first cycle, and it showed about 5 follicles of 8mm. Even tho I had said I had surges around CD19 before, FS wouldnt rescan me even tho we were paying.

So we DTD anyway EOD but honestly, it was an awful cycle, the worst yet, just waiting basically from CD12 for my period to arrive so we could start again. I was suicidal on the clomid from CD7 to 17, then CD19 I got EWCM, CBFM went to high, was waiting for my peak which didnt come. I didnt bother having Bloods as I rly didnt know what day to do them on, last month I went by when I got a peak on the CBFM.

Then I was waiting for AF, and waiting, and waiting, and gave up on CD34 or so and did a FRER at 3am one morning, didnt expect it to be +ve at all as I would have bet my house on not being preg that month.

So exciting that zeezee is being induced, hope its an ok labour!

ah see I had a definate surge and a peak. it was just my bloods that came back all pants! I ov'd on cd19, BFP at 8dpo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->