Assisted Conception Thread :) *updated members list pg1*

careful tho, arent you working right up to your due date? Sperm has that inducing labour stuff in! Might set you off if youre too enthusiastic :p

Are we sure it's safe, oh thinks it will hurt baby, I just can't be arsed!!!! We're going away this weekend to his mum and dads caravan (they're coming home) so maybe I'll give it a go, it's a quiet site though so not too sure how well they'll take to me screaming through 4 orgasms!!!!! Lol!!!

I started writing up my hospital bag list yesterday, I'll post it, see if I've missed anything x

am defo getting the urge back, just dont feel sexy enough to act on it :haha:

tried the perineum massage today - couldnt do it - i think i'll try again tomorrow, but not looking likely...

anyone started their birth plan yet? DH and I gonna do ours tomorrow eve. been reading the epidural thread today - one min i want one, the next i dont. i like the idea of being relaxed during labour (and clearly pain free) but i like the idea of being up and about after as soon as poss. i dont think pethidine is an option as it makes me really queasy and i have hallucinated on it before - which means i'll prob be the same with diamorphine. 18 days to think about it at least..... 18 days man!!! i cant believe i've made it this far!!!! :wacko:

Mrs F - I'm not even gonna attempt massage! I figured that a tear would be less uncomfortable than weeks of massage! I you tubed it and that did me in!

18 days MY GOD!

tehe, mrs-g i youtubed it too a while ago and my jaw dropped - i honestly thought it was just massaging the bits and bobs on the outside - i watched the lady doing her nhs presentation on it - and i was thumb action that got me. my DH has offered to help if i cant do it, but there's some things that just need to remain separate...that's when i thought f*** it, i'll prob end up with an epi anyway and a shed load of stitches....

i don't think anyone in my 5-years-ago bump buddy group who did perineal massage actually escaped stitches. They came to the conclusion it was like stretchmarks. You can rub all the oil in you want to but if you're gonna get 'em, you're gonna get 'em!

Re sex, I am of the understanding that it is completely safe as there is a mucus plug in place keeping everything where it should be. we have been a bit gentler tbh but frankly it's all about the foreplay these days.

this sex thing of which you talk - what is it? We've not even tried anything since before the IVF. I know hubby feels wierd about it with the girls there and to be honest I'm the one with the much higher drive normally but I'm asleep when he comes to bed nowadays so he doesn't get pestered now! Must admit I worry about the big 'O' setting off things too early too .....

all ok here - bar the chucking up at nights still, but as long as it's not every night..... finding I can't even walk around as I did before without being knackered and waddling like a good un haha Passed my Glucose tolerance test and am off this morning for liver bile test as I'm so itchy at nights now...... my midwives and docs are good at testing me for everything if in any doubt...... Gotta pick up nipple cream at boots this am and then my stuff is ready to be packed - although only got one nightie that fits so maybe time to pop to peacocks in town too...

hope everyone is ok and oh my gawd it's coming so fast ladies we're going to be mummies!!"!!!!!

Maxxiandniko - how are the twins doing now? xxxx

Might just try a bit of foreplay this weekend then, might have to get oh drunk! That sounds really bad doesn't it!

Free listings on eBay this weekend, another chance to try and clear out my house, my little room has just become a junk room since I started sorting the nursery out!

I might put my crap doppler on there, see if someone else is stupid enough to buy it from me :p

Hi lovely ladies. Sorry for being AWOL. Been recovering from my stitch.

Gosh.....sex! That's something I can only dream on, especially now that I have this darned stitch :dohh:. I think my DH and I have a long, long, long wait ahead :nope:

ouch, stitch. i can understand not wanting anyone to poke about down there after that :)

good morning ladies!
Happy 36 weeks DM! :thumbup::happydance: one more week until we are full term!
its so nice to see all of the ladies coming along quickly now, ISI congrats on being in second tri :happydance: you must be relieved. Cranberry you as well

Yeah MrsF, I thought about trying the massage and I was like nah, I will just be in for what happends...not going to bother with anything on my own. I will likely have an epidural anyway, so I will probably tare.

anyway, that is MY LAST BUISNESS TRIP, seriously what was I thinking??? I cant begin to tell you how knackered I am and how brutal these last 2 days were. No more, thats for sure!! I also had light spotting after working in the hospital for 5 hours (was suppose to be 1) so I freaked out a bit but put my feet up and havent had an incident since and Kitten is moving around like crazy.

doctor's apt today

talk soon

:hugs:

HAPPY 36 WEEKS!

OMG i can't wait now.... but so not ready! All the stuff I had to do or buy is done. It's every other bugger thats holding it all up!

Ooh exciting times :) Im tired enough working right now, cant imagine working right up til 36w, youre a superstar!

12w on tuesday and have my NT scan on Monday, its kinda crept up on me. last few days i was a bit negative because crappy doppler didnt work, but statistically things are going to be ok, and im due this, so im back to being positive.

Told a few ppl at the gym as the instructor was going ooooon and on about how I couldnt jump in aqua aerobics and someone asked why, so I told her, was weird oO Been stuck in my own head for so long its nice to be able to talk about it. I know Im counting my chickens, but I dont care

DM, annoying when other ppl hold you up, hopefully they wont drag their heels too much longer and you get all sorted

x

A friend of mine has the same one as me and shes stick thin and 18w and nada. im selling it on fleabay i think 'marvelous doppler in full working order, we had so much joy with it' :rofl:

hang on for now - is worth it when you do get them. i recorded mine.... hang on will find it

I think ill get a new/better one, if it cant pick it up at 18w then its pretty pants. theres loads of those ex rental ones on ebay apparently. will have a look in a few weeks anyway, i reckon the scan reassurance should last for a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->