• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Assisted Conception Thread :) *updated members list pg1*

WOOHOOMaxxi....so happy they are both doing well..... Yay TWINNIES!!!

OOOh thanks for organising the front page Mrs F... you can choose my colour...:winkwink: just not poo brown!!! My EDD is 27th July!!!

Congrats Megg and welcome xx

Hello to all you other gorgeous gals too

xxxx

Mrs F - How about black? Or is that too morbid? I'm always wearing black

Welcome Megg!!!!! Knew you could do it!!!

Do we just have maxi with a double bubble on here?

My edd is 1st august 11, not fussed what colour.

Got my 1st midwife appoint and flu jab tomorrow, not too sure what to expect, does anyone know?

Megg! I felt a little weepy when I saw your news! I'm so, so happy for you. That's just wonderful. :hugs:

Maxxi!!! Did I miss the twins thing earlier? or were you holding out on us?!! TWINS!!! :baby: :baby: Oh, wonderful news. :hugs:

What a great day this is! Two fantastic updates. Congratulations to both of you! :happydance::happydance:

MrsF, thanks for making us all pretty in colors & such :flower:
Some kind of blue would be fine for me -- or anything, really. Thank you!
My EDD is July 27.

Welcome Megg!!!!! Knew you could do it!!!

Do we just have maxi with a double bubble on here?

My edd is 1st august 11, not fussed what colour.

Got my 1st midwife appoint and flu jab tomorrow, not too sure what to expect, does anyone know?

Hi MrsG, I got my flu jab at 6.5 weeks, was totally fine and uneventful. I got the preservative free version designed for pregnant women

:hugs:

Congrats maxi and meg! I will find out tomorrow if it's two :)

Mercy - thanks! I mentioned when I had my scan at 5 weeks because of the bleeding that they saw 2 sacs. Hopefully they'll both stick around. My doc said that even though one looks smaller than the other the individual sizes are ok so he thinks both should make it

Are you hoping for 2, mamamirfy?

Maxxi - I did you have betas? What were they?

12 days post transfer my beta was 510 and 3 days after that a little over 1400. The next time I went in was at 5 weeks because of the bleeding and my beta was 4000. Haven't had one since then.

12 days post transfer my beta was 510 and 3 days after that a little over 1400. The next time I went in was at 5 weeks because of the bleeding and my beta was 4000. Haven't had one since then.

Whoa! That will make hubby feel better that maybe we're not having twins then! LOL Did you know immediately that it would be 2 from those #'s? That's amazing!

Edit: Just realized... You had a 5 day transfer, didn't you? So, that was like 17dpo? vs my 13dpo? Hmm... Maybe it won't make him feel better after all! LOL

Whoa! That will make hubby feel better that maybe we're not having twins then! LOL Did you know immediately that it would be 2 from those #'s? That's amazing!

Edit: Just realized... You had a 5 day transfer, didn't you? So, that was like 17dpo? vs my 13dpo? Hmm... Maybe it won't make him feel better after all! LOL

No I did a three day transfer. I didn't think too much of the numbers initially since there's such a range with betas. The only thing that made me wonder was that Mercy had a first beta number simialr to mine and they told her that maybe she'd have twins but then her second beta was higher than mine so I began to doubt that I had twins.

No I did a three day transfer. I didn't think too much of the numbers initially since there's such a range with betas. The only thing that made me wonder was that Mercy had a first beta number simialr to mine and they told her that maybe she'd have twins but then her second beta was higher than mine so I began to doubt that I had twins.

You know, part of me wonders if one of the blasts (two were transferred) ended up as a chemical. Not that I'll ever know -- but the nurse's comment about my high betas made me curious. Or maybe I have a vampire baby, growing at a freakishly fast pace? :haha: I don't think betas mean that much after all. As long as they double!

I would love twins but will be very happy with one healthy babe. We out back two text book 5 day transfers so it's a good possibility. My beta was 308 9 dp5dt and 1393 12 dp5dt.

Oh wow... You all make my beta look low... but my beta looks high compared to a lot of non-IVF betas. Hmph! I wish they meant more than they do, ya know? A friend of a friend had IVF twins and her beta at 14dpo was only 40. :shrug: But they're happy and healthy now. It goes to show that there's no telling, I suppose!

Good luck for your scan today Mamamirfy.... I was the same just seeing one little heartbeat was just amazing.... I remember waiting to see if the nurse was going to tell me 2 were there.... but so so happy with one x

I think BhCGs have such a massive range mine was 2726 15D post 3D transfer.

Wow girls.... we are all so lucky to have the best Christmas present this year xxx

PS Mercy....Happy Olive day!!!!!! I wonder if we will both give birth on the 27th July!!!

front page updates done ladies, if your EDD changes, just let me know and i'll update it :)

ahhhh, possibly more twins on the board :) !!!! let us know how you get on Mama x x x

Megg, i think the beta ranges are so big, it must make it so hard to tell how many are in there!!! cant wait for your scan!!!!

hello to everyone else

still feeling pretty ropey this end, no sign of the yuckness easing up :nope:

oh well. i'm heading up for a nice relaxing bath, enjoy your afternoon my lovelies x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->