• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Assisted Conception Thread :) *updated members list pg1*

still feeling pretty ropey this end, no sign of the yuckness easing up :nope:

oh well. i'm heading up for a nice relaxing bath, enjoy your afternoon my lovelies x x x x

OOhh thanks ...LOVE the green!

Oh so so sorry you are still feeling so bad lovely.... enjoy your bath.... there are some romantic rubbish Christmas films on this avo so snuggle up on the sofa with your bucket....thinking of you...I really hope it gets better soon xxx :hugs:

Hiya ladies - thought I'd ask if I could join as I am an IVF'er. This is our 3rd go and our betas are good - now it's the long wait to the scan....

I don't know if I should be happy or not...

13dpo @ 1:30pm = 95
15dpo @ 8:30am = 134

Doubling time = 86.65 hours

It's not exactly 48 hrs is it though? Sometimes they look at 72 hrs

No, but my doubling time would be 86.65 hours. Not within the 72 at all. Its more like 3.5 days at this rate. I'm scared to death right now.

No, but my doubling time would be 86.65 hours. Not within the 72 at all. Its more like 3.5 days at this rate. I'm scared to death right now.

hon :hugs:
you could be a slow starter, you just have to wait it out and see how it goes. My clinic doesnt even do HCG because they say it all comes down to the scan...
praying for you :hugs:

hon :hugs:
you could be a slow starter, you just have to wait it out and see how it goes. My clinic doesnt even do HCG because they say it all comes down to the scan...
praying for you :hugs:

Apparently, 60% in 48 hours is still considered normal. I think I would have easily hit 60% if I had waited the 5 hours until the 48 hour mark... 60% = 152... I was at 134. That's only 18 points.

and it is rising Meggs not going down! like I said I wouldnt worry, lets see how the next week goes and also your early scan.

hugs,

and it is rising Meggs not going down! like I said I wouldnt worry, lets see how the next week goes and also your early scan.

hugs,

You're right... I know you're right. I'm going to stay positive! Obviously something is in there fighting still... I'll keep fighting out here too!

My math skills suck megg but that's what I was saying. From 1:30pm to 8:30am 2 days later you're not even at 48 hours. Did you ask your clinic what they thought? When is your scan? When I did my betas I felt that they weren't even too interested in the numbers outside of making sure I didn't have an ectopic.

My math skills suck megg but that's what I was saying. From 1:30pm to 8:30am 2 days later you're not even at 48 hours. Did you ask your clinic what they thought? When is your scan? When I did my betas I felt that they weren't even too interested in the numbers outside of making sure I didn't have an ectopic.

My clinic hasn't called me yet. I'm still waiting. Blah @ them! Anytime now, I hope!

Oh yeah... That was rude of me... Hi, Ahbon!!!

no worries ladies - I was in beta hell in September so understand other's worries on that scale!

They'll probably want to check the beta again in another few days to make sure the increases are still happening ... as long as rising it's not all doom and gloom :) good luck x

Ahbon! Welcome!

Ladies!!!!!!!!! I'm having TWINS! Just got back from my first ultrasound 6 weeks a 5 days and he said they are measuring at 7 weeks! I'll change my pic as soon I can stop shaking :):):)

Ahbon! Welcome!

Ladies!!!!!!!!! I'm having TWINS! Just got back from my first ultrasound 6 weeks a 5 days and he said they are measuring at 7 weeks! I'll change my pic as soon I can stop shaking :):):)

OMG post pics now please!!!!!!!!!! :happydance::happydance:

welcome Ahbon :hugs:

Okie dokie

[IMG]https://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/msuzick/002-1.jpg[/IMG]

ahbon - No more blood for me. They're very satisfied and think its likely vanishing twin syndrome. I'm okay with that explanation. Scan "in about 2 weeks"... So, I'll know more then!

Okie dokie

[IMG]https://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/msuzick/002-1.jpg[/IMG]

OMG! I cried! I never cry at scan pics! But, I'm crying for you! I'm SOOOOO happy! :hugs:

oh my gosh what a bunch of cuties, no misktaken 2 healthy beanies in there!
:hugs:
what are their heart beats?
congrats again

Exactly Meggs just take it easy until the scan, when are you booked for it hon?
:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->