Attention Ladies!!! June Testing Thread!!!!! Four BFP's so far!!

I'm in the same boat as U Wannabubba... Only got in 2 BDs before O cuz it came early and we had a full house!!

I'm 8 DPO got a Lil temp spike but still not overly confident about this month.... The TWW seems to get more stressful every month!! :(

KimK I know how you feel. Head up though...On to next month. I just watched the great sperm race on youtube. Getting pregnant is not easy!!!! I highly suggest watching it. It might give you some insight into conceiving. Big hugs to you!:hugs:

I saw that. amazing video. Everyone who are trying to conceive must see it.

KimK I know how you feel. Head up though...On to next month. I just watched the great sperm race on youtube. Getting pregnant is not easy!!!! I highly suggest watching it. It might give you some insight into conceiving. Big hugs to you!:hugs:

I saw that. amazing video. Everyone who are trying to conceive must see it.

Totally agree, it's a great movie that everyone should watch when TTC. It explains so much!

Thanks for the recommendation Gardeninggirl! I watched it last night and was blown away. I knew it wasn't a simple process, but had no idea it was THAT tricky! It is a miracle that anyone gets pregnant, ever...

What's funny is they make it sooooo scary!!! I was laughing for a large portion of it.

Well last night I ordered a batch of 20 IC's lol -and had confirmation they have ben dispatched this morning :happydance::happydance:

So much for my not stressing, not testing early philosophy for this month lol -although they have not arrived yet so could well be next week before they arrive but still :happydance::happydance:

What I thought was AF several days ago was spotting....and the next day,faint....so I figured Ok she's coming. Yesterday no spotting. So I took another test. BFN. No spotting or AF today. Another test BFN. So now I get it...she's coming but late. Good luck to all.

That happened to me last month.... It's like 2 shots in the face instead of the 1!!!

:hugs: Sorry!!!

Happened to me too last month, Cheremichelle, but don't lose hope until she's there...

My temps finally went up this morning... dude, it is CD 22... I don't know if it makes sense to test before the 30th now, even assuming I ovluated around CD 19-20... I might be on the July thread...

I'm new to the section, turning 35 this fall, and we're trying for baby #2. This was our first cycle of TTC, it took me just over a year (and a m/c) to conceive #1.

Put me down for June 30 testing--I didn't O till CD 17/18, so that may be early...might be in the july thread too.

Me too! I'm taking a blood test on 6/28 after our first round of IUI. :)

Well I'm 11 DPO today and I'm afraid to test.... Tested yesterday and BFN!!!

Woke up this AM W mild cramps thought for sure AF was on the way ate a Lil and now I feel fine!!!

Hope everyone Else is doing Well!!!

Hello ladies I am new here but not new to TTC,We are TTC #3 we have 2 daughters.I am testing on Thursday the 27th in the am,Praying its a bfp although I have no symptoms but I also didn't have any a year ago before we had a miscarriage so FX for all of you and myself.We didn't use opk this month or pre seed or soft cups..We just wen't with it.So I am hoping that helped.If not we will keep trying :) My name is Beth I am 36 will be 37 soon.

So sorry to hear Hope3. No fun when it comes early!! :hugs:

Welcome Wantonemore77! I put you down for the 27th. Lots of great ladies and information can be found here. Good luck to you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->