Attention Ladies!!! June Testing Thread!!!!! Four BFP's so far!!

Hi Girls!

My bean wasn't sticky :cry: Not really planning on trying this month, but will be temping and keeping an eye on things so I would like to hang out here if thats ok? For giggles, please put me down for the last day of the month and if nothing else, it will keep me not feeling sorry for myself by peeing on lots and lots of sticks :hugs:

Congrats to Mummy on your :bfp:

Good luck and :dust: to all the upcoming testers!

I'm sorry to hear that:hugs: Hugs and next time is YOUR TIME.

Gardening, you can go ahead and put me down for a bfn. :nope: AF isn't here, but I have all the AF symptoms and zero pregnancy symptoms. I tested this am (bfn of course), but I'm going to stop the progesterone supps early so I can hopefully get the worst of AF out of the way before we go on vacation.

I'll be sitting next month out, because of the lap. Good luck to you all! :dust:

Attention ladies!!!!

I am not going to mark you down for AF until AF actually shows. We all start having a pity party for ourselves way too early (I do it too) and it's stopping right now.

The brain is a very powerful thing and you need to think positively (haha).

I have done a lot of reading up on pregnancy symptoms by DPO. They are alllllll over the place! Some women have no signs, others feel like AF is coming. Some don't get a BFP until 16DPO, some get it at 9DPO.

Everyone repeat after me, " I am fertile and will have a baby."

Now keep repeating that please.

Pbl_ge, oh no!! I'm sorry you are out. I know just how that feels :(. Good luck with the lap!!

Attention ladies!!!!

I am not going to mark you down for AF until AF actually shows. We all start having a pity party for ourselves way too early (I do it too) and it's stopping right now.

I have done a lot of reading up on pregnancy symptoms by DPO. They are alllllll over the place! Some women have no signs, others feel like AF is coming. Some don't get a BFP until 16DPO, some get it at 9DPO.

Love it!!!

Attention ladies!!!!

Love it!!!

WSS lol :haha::haha:

Attention ladies!!!!

LOL! :haha:

But sometimes one actually does KNOW one is OUT! :nope::bfn::yellowcard::pop::tease:

And I'll give you one billion dollars if this month turns into a bfp for me. :haha: It AIN'T happening!

Major temp drop today below cover line. Didn't even bother to test. Yesterday was a :bfn:. Expecting :witch: tonight or tomorrow. Last month she came after Game of Thrones aired.

Attention ladies!!!!

I am fertile and will have a baby, I am fertile and will have a baby, I am fertile and will have a baby....... :)

It's official. Just got back from a walk and the :witch: got me.

It's ok. Got a game plan down for this month. Hope this is my month.

:happydance: for mummyto4boys :bfp:

So sorry to Solstyce and pbl_ge that the :witch: got you :-( :dust: for next time.

I second gardeninggirl, let's repeat that mantra. I keep thinking something's got to happen sooner or later. Please let it be sooner though...

So, let's have a woopwoop for all those ladies testing this week!!!

Sorry PBL.... Hope your Lap Goes well!!! :hugs:

Sorry Soltyce.... I would say the Soy messed w u this cycle it totally jacked mine up when I tried it!!! FX for u in July!!

AFM.... I think the FS is full of BS... Cuz AF isn't coming....the 2 days of spotting was AF cuz I can feel myself trying to gear up to Ovulate!!! I've been having O pains on my left side :( boooo!! Maybe by some miracle that eggy will make it past the cyst!!! FX

Sorry to hear Solstyce. Sending lots of baby dust your way for next month.

Hi all! I need a few words of wisdom or someone to talk me down :) I don't want to start another "implantation bleeding" thread, but have read through a bunch and most of what I read, the IB people thought they had ended up being early AF. So now I am a little freaked out. Had very, light bleeding yesterday (3 times when I wiped, pinkish-reddish on tp) and light cramping. It wasn't brownish, but have read that color can vary depending on age of blood (sorry all tmi). I am 12 dpo today and due for AF this Saturday (27 day cycle on avg w/ longer LP). No additional symptoms today. Am I just fooling myself to think that this could be IB? Has anyone ever actually ever experienced real IB? I sometimes wonder if it's just a medical myth.... I shouldn't have told my DH, but I did and now he's positive I'm prego and I'm scared I got his hopes up for nothing.

I had spotting last month 12 dpo, got my period the next day. Hope it's IB for you! I didn't have IB with my daughters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->