Aug / Sept IVF UPDATED ROLE CALL (9.19.12 - AM)

Thanks Lilly and Jules for your advice. Think i am going to look to try and have a 5 day blast as you both said its more developed so more of a chance of taking. As you said Jules the uk is trying to reduce multiple births so clinic is hoping to do 5 day blast if possible. As you say its all depends on the embies at the time so pointless worrying at the mo.

Congratulations Jules on your faint :bfp: i know it is still early but must be great to see that. FX for you.

Lilly how you doing?

xx
Many thanks!

Definitely don't worry about this part just yet. Weirdly (and I'm a total control freak/planner) I parked thinking about that really just before the ER. On the day, I took the view that we would do whatever they suggested (not a stand I normally take as I question everything!) re ICSI, the number to transfer and when etc.

xx

Hey ladies, back home slightly sore and tired however good news got 15 eggs and ICSI will be performed this afternoon so fingers crossed.
Good luck! You're pretty close to how we were (16 collected and then half of them done with ICSI and the other half regular). Fingers crossed for you for tomorrow! x

Thats good advice Jules. I'm the same a control freak for planning doesn’t help that my job is a planner/ coordinator so like to be in control. Will just have to take a step back.

I do know that we will need to do ICIS so guess that is one thing that is confirmed. Reason for this is due to DH :spermy: being frozen it apparently loses some of its va va voom once defrosted. xx

Lots of exciting and happy news on this thread today! Hurray for your 15 DD!! That is an ideal number, and huge congrats to you Jules!! This is becoming a lucky thread!:dance::dance::happydance::happydance::dance::dance::dance:

Thanks to all u lovely ladies for giving me support and encouragement over these past few days it helps ke get through the journey alot easier. Thats me In bed resting well and just wait for the news tomorrow of the eggs which I will update u all as soon as I get it.

Hey ladies hope u are all well.

I got 9 fertilised eggs so I am back in tomorrow morning and putting 2 back in.

Congrats Dancing! Will you be freezing some for later as well?

HI DANCING DIVA

i am so happy and excited that u have so many fertilised. Good luck for tomoro.
:happydance::hugs:

Yay Dancing!! 9 is an awesome number! Good luck with the transfer! We can wait out the tww together!!

Excellent dancing thats great news good luck for tomorrow xx

Just got back from dr appt. I still have about 9 follicles, on the right my largest is 18mm and left is 17mm. My RE wants me to decrease my Menopur to 3 powders the next two nights. Saturday night will be the last dose of Menopur and Sunday morning will be the final dose of Lupron. We will trigger Sunday night at 10:30 and are scheduled for retrieval for 9:30a Tuesday morning. Yippee!!!! Can't believe we are here already!! :)

Tlm thats great news. I'm so happy for you!:happydance::happydance::happydance: xx

Hello Ladies,
I've contemplated numerous times on whether to join a group or keep my silence...I've finally decided to give this a try as I feel so isolated from my friends who all keep popping out babies. So, with that said I'd love to join and share in our journeys for a BFP after IVF. Who would have ever thought any of us would be in a situation like this?
A little about me...we've been TTC#1 for 2 years. We've spent the last year with an RE doing clomid and 4 rounds of IUI's with no sucess. In March went through IVF#1 with a BFP only to lose baby @ 7 weeks. After taking the summer off we are now gearing up to Start IVF#2. I'm going to be a little boring until September. I'm on BCP right now and will be starting Lupron injections next week. My DH has low everything. It's good to know how strong all you ladies are! Hugs!!

Welcome! And good luck for Sept! I'll be doing a FET in Sept as well, I start Estrogen next week.

Welcome kchope! Sorry for your loss! :( FX that this FET will be your lucky sticky bean!!

I have a similar path, ttc for two years. Did 4 iui's and 9 rounds of clomid with no bfp. We are in our first ivf cycle now, ER scheduled for Tuesday.

Hi kchope. Welcome to the forum I've only recently joined and start my down reg injections on tuesday then move on to menopur on 14th sept. Fx for your ivf #2 xx

Welcome kchope! Sorry for your loss! :( FX that this FET will be your lucky sticky bean!!

I have a similar path, ttc for two years. Did 4 iui's and 9 rounds of clomid with no bfp. We are in our first ivf cycle now, ER scheduled for Tuesday.

Wishing you all the best next Tuesday. Very exciting you are right around the corner. After ET will you be on bed rest?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->