Aug / Sept IVF UPDATED ROLE CALL (9.19.12 - AM)

Hi kchope. Welcome to the forum I've only recently joined and start my down reg injections on tuesday then move on to menopur on 14th sept. Fx for your ivf #2 xx

Thanks Sandy83!! I'll be starting Follistom sometime after Labor day holiday. Can't wait for the last period to come :)

I am assuming so, but I haven't asked. I am planning in hanging out at home all of next week!

Welcome kchope! Sorry for your loss! :( FX that this FET will be your lucky sticky bean!!

I have a similar path, ttc for two years. Did 4 iui's and 9 rounds of clomid with no bfp. We are in our first ivf cycle now, ER scheduled for Tuesday.

Wishing you all the best next Tuesday. Very exciting you are right around the corner. After ET will you be on bed rest?

Hey ladies how are you all?

That's me just back from my ET and got two embryos transferred.

Dancing - Best of luck! You are now officially PUPO!! Get some rest and I can't wait to hear the good news!
:dust::dust::dust:

Welcome KCHope. :wave:

I'm sorry for your loss. I hope some of the luck of the other girls on this thread rubs off this cycle. Fx'd for you.

Yay Dancing!! You are PUPO!!! I have my ER on Tuesday!

Yay Dancing! Now put your feet up and rest so the embies can snuggle in. When is your beta?

How are you all?

AFM I'm two days past a three day transfer just been chilling and relaxing all weekend I have to call back tomorrow for result of how many frosties I have so fingers crossed out of 7 I have a few to freeze.

Hi Ladies

Hope all are doing well.

Wantbaby congratulations on your :bfp:yesterday. sending lots of baby dust to you. :dust: xx

DancingDiva FX you get good news that you have lots of Frosties today xx

Tlm Good luck for today will be thinking about you :hugs: xx

Lilly How you doing? xx

AFM Now been a full week on down reg injections, 2 more to go!!!! Not really any side affects apart from a few headaches, FX thats it. Time is just flying over

Look forward to updates from everyone xx

Hey Girls! Lots of really good news on this thread, let's keep it all going!:dust::dust::dust:

TLM - Loads and loads of dust today my friend. :thumbup: GL on your retrieval today!!!

Wantbaby - Yay on the BFP!!! Lots of dust for your second beta, you must be thrilled!

Sandy - I'm glad you are not having a reaction to the shots and that time is flying by!

Dancing - when is your OTD? Will you be testing earlier at home?

KCHope and Phantom - How are you getting on?

AFM - Injections with Lupron start Sunday!!!:happydance: Never thought I would be so excited to prick myself with needles:haha:

Sorry if I am forgetting anyone!

Hey guys :)

Best wishes to everyone doing testing/ER

Lily-- I have my first lining/blood appointment on Thursday and I'll be starting Estrogen injections and all the pills on Friday. I can't believe I'm there already. WOW. Right now the :witch: is with me, so I'm not feeling wonderful, but I'm telling myself this will be the last time she visits for 9 months :)

Hi all, just popping by to say hi and good luck. I am on day 4 of stims today and have my first follicle scan tomorrow morning. I am doing ICSI at Hammersmith in London. It's great to see a BFP already! X

Hi all, just popping by to say hi and good luck. I am on day 4 of stims today and have my first follicle scan tomorrow morning. I am doing ICSI at Hammersmith in London. It's great to see a BFP already! X

Good luck, I have just noticed I was sat in the same co-ord appointment as you in hammersmith lol.
We are starting next week, so not too far behind yourself. We have to travel over from Germany so our first scan in between day8-10 from first injection.
How have you found hammersmith so far?

Just got back from ER. The procedure itself was a cakewalk, but trying to find a good vein for the IV was horrible. Unfortunately they only retrieved 3 good eggs, my nurse said there were a lot of empty follicles. Not are what this means!? Anyone know? I am really disappointed at the moment! Just praying that the three we have are all good quality and will fertilize!

Oh tlm- I'm so sorry that the quantity wasn't what we hoped. Hopefully they will be good quality and continue to develop and be strong!!! When did they say they would call and update you on fertilization? Will you icsi them? Will they try to do a 3 day transfer? Sorry for all the questions :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->