Aug / Sept IVF UPDATED ROLE CALL (9.19.12 - AM)

Thanks for all the happy thoughts, it definitely helps. I am in the uk so we don,t get a beta test. I was told to carry out a hpt on 13th sept. I am working during the week and I don't want to find out the result then spend the day at work so I am now going to test on Saturday. I am anxious. I wish we had blood tests as they are more reliable.
Wishing everybody a relatively stress free time and a very very happy outcome. I hope we all get our BFP!!! Xxxxxxx
How is everyone doing? Any crazy symptoms??

I think waiting to test is a good idea! No sense in stressing yourself out anymore!

Afm, The cramps that I had over the weekend have been gone for a few days and now today they are back... I also have broken our on my face like crazy!

TLM- These are all positive signs!!!! I have a really good feeling for you!!!!
:dust::dust:
I'm stimming with Menopure 75iu, Follistim 200 iu in the evenings. All injections in the tummy.

Good plan SEH! I wouldn't want to get results at work either.

KCHOPE & Dilia- you are just a bit ahead of me. What are you stimming with again?

tlm wishing you loads of baby dust for tomorrow!!!!!!!

I had 22 eggies retrieved!!! I assume if there were any issues with ICSI or not enough sperm the clinic would have called and they did not so I am praying praying hard that those babies fertilize and grow!!! we need at least 4 blasts on day 5 so we can freeze some for when we are ready to have another baby :) i think et will be monday.

SEH - :dust: Good luck on Saturday! I agree with tlm about waiting when you don't have to go to work and stress! and since it is hpt one extra day for hcg to grow! :)

Mobaby - Congrats! That is awesome!! :)

Lilly - I am doing Menopur 75iu, Gonal F 300iu, and baby aspirin. I also have cetrotide(sp?) but haven't been told to take that yet or the vivelle which I think is post ET but again haven't been told yet! Go to doctor on Friday for first check up!

MoBaby - great retrieval!

tlm - only one more sleep. I'm crossing everything for you!

Hey EOE!

Lillylove, congrats on starting stims tomorrow. I stimmed with follistim & only one night if menopur. GL!

Mobaby, how was ER? How you feeling? Congrats on 22 follies! That's great.

Kchope, what are you swimming with?

Seh, we have the same test date :) I haven't experienced crazy symptoms just bloating & sore boobs. How about you?

tlm, how are you? Can you believe your big day is just about here! This time tomorrow you'll know. I'm so excited for you! What did you decide to do as far as waiting with DH to get results? Get some rest tonight...tomorrow is a big day for you. Lots of :dust:

Hi Ladies

Hope you are all doing well sounds like things are starting to get very exciting!!!! :happydance:

Mo Baby - Congratulations on your 22 Follies thats great news FX'd for you on monday. :hugs:

TLM - Today's the day, im so excited for you cant wait to see your post today to see that :bfp:

Seh11 and sunshine - Good luck for your testing not long now :kiss:

Lilly Love - Great news on the starting stims on friday:thumbup:

Everyone else hope all is well and things are going good with either stims or down regging we are all getting so close to those :bfp:

AFM - Had scan today to check lining is thin and down regs have work and Good news everything is looking good and start stims tomorrow then back next Thursday for next scan to see when EC will be :happydance::happydance: Finally feel like things are moving along.

Sending everyone lots of :dust::dust::dust::dust: and hope we start to see those :bfp: coming through xx:kiss:

Sandy, that's great that you're starting stimming tomorrow. Do you know what you're stimming with?

tlm, good luck today! :dust:

im using Menopur (3 ampoules powders with 1 dilutant). Getting a bit worried as needle seems a lot bigger than the one ive been using for buserelin!!!!!!

DH doesnt think its any difference but he isnt the one injecting himself with it :wacko:

Thanks girls for all the positive thoughts. I just got him from having blood drawn! I was so nervous!!!! It was like I was back in 5th grade giving an oral presentation on a book or something! Don't know why! And thinking about the results either way, I get all weepy! Omg! How am I going to get through the day? I am having lunch with dh so that will help break up my time. Everyone at my REs office was so encouraging! My doctor has surgery all afternoon so he will be calling me with the results late afternoon. I plan on letting it go to voicemail and listening to it when dh gets home (it better be at a reasonable hour!). And my dr has already been warned that we might be calling him back!

This is seriously going to be the longest day EVER!!! I will update either late tonight or tomorrow morning!

How is everyone else doing??

I can't wait!!

We have 12 embryos growing :)

Awesome MoBaby!! Do you know if you will do 3 or 5dt?

I'll find out tomorrow. I'm kinda bummed that 4 didn't fertilize :( in the past they all have. Oh well I think we still have a good amount :)

TLM - So excited to hear!!! :dust:

Mobaby - That is awesome about the 12!! Sorry 4 didn't but you still have 12 which awesome! :) FX for you!! :dust:

All is well here! Last monitoring appt before transfer was this morning. I have a week til transfer and lining was 7.5. Doc likes at LEAST 8, I should be at 8 by next Friday, right?

So excited! I'm telling myself I WILL be getting pregnant next week :)

Also.... they say you can start testing at 4dp5dt, so technically am I already in my 2ww? LOL. Or do you count from day of transfer for the 2ww?

:coffee: I believe she is still waiting for dh to get home.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->