Aug / Sept IVF UPDATED ROLE CALL (9.19.12 - AM)

Okay this might be tmi...but I've noticed a lot ewcm today and I'm worried that somehow, you body rejected the drugs and I am ovulating. Anyone experience this?

Hi ladies! Been following this thread for a while but haven't posted. Good luck, I hope you ladies get your BFP! :dust:

Okay this might be tmi...but I've noticed a lot ewcm today and I'm worried that somehow, you body rejected the drugs and I am ovulating. Anyone experience this?

Hi, I just posted my 1st post in this thread and saw your post. I had loads of ewcm before my retrieval.

Snowbunny, DH and I have decided not to POAS before beta. I don't want to get my hopes up or down before its necessary.

Also, regarding the CM I have heard its totally normal to have lots! Your body is producing all those eggs so it makes sense it would increase you cervical fluid to go along with it!!

Tlm - can't say that I blame you. After all we go through I understand waiting.

tlm - Good luck!!! :dust: I have known girls who just let call go to voice mail and then listen to voicemail with beta results once they get home with DH. I think that is what I will try and do (though knowing it is on the phone and not listening will be really hard!)

Snow - Also heard lots of cm is a good sign!!!

Yes, dilia I have thought of this too! I am not sure my dr will leave the results on my vm! I guess I can ask on Thursday! It's going to kill me though, having to wait!!

seh111, we're testing on the same day!

tlm, I totally understand how you feel cause its very important that we find out at the same time. Luckily DH is off on Saturday & will be with me when they call. I would definitely ask your doc if they could do a conference call.

Diliapickle, that's such a great idea! I do think that it would be super hard not to listen to it but just think DH will be there when you get the results.

Dancing Diva, how are you feeling?! Have you been back to the doctor? Hope you are doing well and that little bean is settling in nicely!!

Hi girls, so glad to hear you are all getting along peachy, sorry I have been kind of quiet - Lupron downregging really threw me for a loop. I finally took my lower dose today, went from 20iu to now 5iu and feel fantastic. I start stimming on Friday - yay!

tlm- I have been thinking about you all day...are you so excited for tomorrow?

Lilly, glad you are doing better on the lower does of Lupron! Remind me again what you are stimming with? And where are the injections administered!

Thanks for asking Lilly! Talked with dh last night about getting the results tomorrow, he doesn't feel like its going to be bad news. I want to believe this but it's so hard! I think I will request that they leave the results on my voicemail and then when dh gets home we will listen to it! I am going to be on pins and needles when I see their missed call... I am excited to find out if all that I have been feeling is really real or just side effects from PIO! The newest development has been bad acne on my face, not horrible but definitely a noticeable difference for me!

I have to say, I would never wish this process on anyone, but I believe that dh and I have become closer. There is something about having to rely on each others strength that makes you stronger as a couple! It's a give and take!

tlm - :dust: I think you will be getting good news tomorrow!! :dust: can't wait to hear all about your bfp! :)

Hi Girls,

Wow lots of excitement this week. I've been thinking of you all and keeping my Fx for everyone. :dust:

tlm, sunshine15 and Seh111 - Good Luck this week with beta/testing! What an incredible journey to finally make it this far. You are in my thoughts for that BFP!!

tlm, for my first IVF I let the call go to VM and waited till I got home to listen with my DH...it made the day feel like it went on forever but it's worth every minute to be with your DH.

Mobaby - Wishing you well today with ER!!

Lillylove - So happy you get to start stims on Friday!! yay!

AFM, I'm on day 3 of stims and don't go back in until Friday for BW and US to see where everything is...I'm on a little bit of a higher dose than first round and hoping I'll at least hit the double digit this time with follicles to ease my mind and "what if" possibilities.

Hugs to all of you! Positive thinking!!

Thanks for all the happy thoughts, it definitely helps. I am in the uk so we don,t get a beta test. I was told to carry out a hpt on 13th sept. I am working during the week and I don't want to find out the result then spend the day at work so I am now going to test on Saturday. I am anxious. I wish we had blood tests as they are more reliable.
Wishing everybody a relatively stress free time and a very very happy outcome. I hope we all get our BFP!!! Xxxxxxx
How is everyone doing? Any crazy symptoms??

Hi Girls,

Wow lots of excitement this week. I've been thinking of you all and keeping my Fx for everyone. :dust:

tlm, sunshine15 and Seh111 - Good Luck this week with beta/testing! What an incredible journey to finally make it this far. You are in my thoughts for that BFP!!

tlm, for my first IVF I let the call go to VM and waited till I got home to listen with my DH...it made the day feel like it went on forever but it's worth every minute to be with your DH.

Mobaby - Wishing you well today with ER!!

Lillylove - So happy you get to start stims on Friday!! yay!

AFM, I'm on day 3 of stims and don't go back in until Friday for BW and US to see where everything is...I'm on a little bit of a higher dose than first round and hoping I'll at least hit the double digit this time with follicles to ease my mind and "what if" possibilities.

Hugs to all of you! Positive thinking!!

Thanks for your positivity!!

With increasing your dose, have you noticed any difference in how you are feeling this time around? When did you start feeling things the first time around? Or did you ever? Good luck with your bw on Friday, hope you see a lot of follies growing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->