Aug / Sept IVF UPDATED ROLE CALL (9.19.12 - AM)

Sunshine - your cycle seems like a RE's dream. They want to get between 12-15mature eggs, 5 dt is awesome, and u had eggs that were strong enuff to freeze. Good luck :)

Soon, I emailed him about an hour ago and he said he was having troubles thinking of anything else!!! I am about to call him and tell him he better be on his way!!

Yeah she did say she may even post tomorrow morning...I'm just really excited for her :)

Omgomgomgomgomgomg!!!!!!!:hugs:
:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Did they tell you your beta?
:oneofeach:...or 3? WOOHOOO!

Congratulations!!!! Yayayayayay! tlm is pregnant! I'm so happy for you.

Im so happy for you TLM cant wait to hear how many little ones you are having!!!!!:twingirls::oneofeach::twinboys:?????????

Yay another :bfp:for this thread :happydance::happydance:

Seh and sunshine - Your turn next keeping my FX'd for you both and hope to see more :bfp:

Mo Baby - Congratulations on the 12 embies, sorry to hear 4 didnt make it but still an amazing number to get that :bfp: in the end.

AFM - Did first stims injection wasnt anywhere as bad as i thought no burning sensation which i was expecting after reading other peoples posts but still early days. :kiss:

Sandy, glad to hear stims aren't that bad....I start my stims tonight!!!

Woohoo, everyone is trucking along! Isn't it crazy that we wait so long to become pg and then knowing that this month you could get pregnant and others are getting pregnant around you...it is just so exciting!!!

This is a lucky thread! Good luck to Sunshine and SEH - you are next ladies! Then Mobaby after that! :)

Tlm- How are you feeling? any symptoms pregnant lady?:winkwink:

Not long now for us Lilly as you say its all getting exciting, the time just seems to be flying by at the moment hopefully it will continue to.

How long you on Stims for? xx

I think it is all a wait-and-see with my doctors in terms of when I go in for retrieval. It could be as early as next Friday the 21st (eeeek!) or up to five days after that depending on the how the eggs are developing. I have 2 friends that went to my same clinic and one had her retrieval after a week and another after 12 days so I guess it just depends. What about you?

I start stims tonight and Sunday will be my first monitoring appointment and I go in practically every other day after that for ultrasounds!

They have said about 10 to 12 days on the stims, but got an appt for next thursday 20th for another scan to see how im responding then said they will give me a date for final scan before ER which could be anytime from 24th.

Scary to think that in 2 weeks i could be in my 2WW stressing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->