Aug / Sept IVF UPDATED ROLE CALL (9.19.12 - AM)

I've been stalking this thread for a couple of days now. And even started reading through from the beginning, but there are way too many posts to keep up with! :dohh: Congrats to the latest BFP I got on here this morning just to check her update. You all seem so supportive so I'd like to join the group.

Name: T84 and hubby
Known IF issues: Mild endo treated in June 2012 and a fibroid
How long have you been ttc?: Since June 2011
Other treatments you tried before ivf: None
Ivf cycle #: 1
Date you started medicine: BCP 8/23/12. downregging with Lupron 9/12/12, Gonal-F 9/20/12, Menopur 9/24/12
Medication using: Lupron, Menopur, Ovidrel, Progesterone gel, estrogen patch
Date of retrieval: unsure approx 1st week in Oct?
# of eggs retrieved: n/a
Any frozen?: n/a
Using donor sperm / eggs?: no
Date of transfer: n/a
# of embryos transferred: n/a
Date of beta: n/a
Will you be testing before & when: I'm sure I will.. :haha:

t84, I will add your info to the first page role call!! Welcome, we are a supportive bunch of girls!! :)

congrats tlm!!!! so exciting!

edit-- also, welcome t84!

Lilly - good luck with stimming! Hope you don't have any side effects!! Now time starts to fly and ET will be here before you know it!! Can't wait to hear how many follies you have cooking!

Sandy - glad your first stimming injection went well! Looking forward to hearing how many follicles you get!

Seh and Sunshine - How are you girls doing?! Fx for you!!

Welcome t84!

Lilly and Sandy - yay for starting stims! Glad they went well :thumbup:

seh & Sunshine - ONE MORE DAY!! :)

AFM - have my first doctor appointment to check how I am doing today! Excited and nervous!

Yes. When all is said and done I have absolutely no idea what the result is going to be tomorrow. No blood test so I have to assume the hpt is accurate. If it is a bfp i will be over the moon and will start obsessing about the first trimester. If it isn't I will be contacting the fertility clinic and making arrangements for our next attempt(and figuring out how to pay for it). Hope you ladies all have a good weekend. I will post tomorrow when I have done the test. Xxx

Welcome t84! Hope you are as lucky as the girls on here have been so far!

SEH- Hoping and praying for a positive test for ou tomorrow!

Dilia- Good luck at your doctor's appointment! I always feel better after leaving, as it is one more step down :)

Sunshine- Fx'd for tomorrow sweetie!!!:hugs:

Awesome News TLM!! That's so exciting to hear and I'm so happy for you and DH!!

Best wishes to you testers the next couple of days - hang in there!

Well, it's another Friday and I'm so terribly sad...technically today is day 5 of stims (150 follistim am/pm) and I only have 4 follies right now!! WTF this is 1/2 of what I had last cycle. So now I'm all confused as 4 follies does not provide any room for error. Wondering if my RE will cancel and if not is it worth the risk of going through all this?? When can I finally catch my break?? Trying to be positive but it's so hard and we have a kid party this weekend uggh!

Kchope I only had 5 nice size follicles on day 8 and I was worried but then day 10 I had 18 nice size ones so it's possible they will pop up over the next few days :)

Yes. I only had 7 follicles but did get 6 eggs and then three embryos. Sometimes less can mean better quality. I was hoping for some to freeze but this was not to be. Try not to worry. Did your doc say anything about it? if not just go with it. Hope you get some lovely strong eggs regardless of numbers x

tlm -:happydance::happydance::thumbup: That is awesome news!

Welcome t84!

kchope - hang in there. I had 10 after 4 days of stimming and today I have 24 after 9 days of stimming.

Seh & Sunshine - how ya doing?

Hey EOE!

Yay tlm!!!
Gl to those testing soon!

Afm, stimming is going well. First sono yesterday had 14 on right and a few on the left. Biggest were 9 & 11. I go back sunday for monitoring :)... So im guessing those are good things since they said it looked good?

Lilly & Sandy, how are you doing with your injections?

Diliapickle, what cycle day are you? How was your doc appt?

kchope, don't worry about only having 4. I stimmed for 10 days & at day 3 I only had 4, by day 6 I had 6 follies. Right before ER I had 16 & 12 at ER. Your doc will regulate your meds to keep them growing & allowing any little ones to catch up.

tlm, how you feeling? Has it settled in yet that you're pregnant?!?! Have you & DH decided when you're going to share the news with your family & friends? When's your next doc appt? Did your doc say anything about how high your beta is? Multiples?

SunUp, 14! That's great! GL & keep up the good work :thumbup:

seh, good luck tomorrow! :dust:

afm, I just can't believe the time has come. In 12 hrs I'll be sitting in the docs office waiting to get blood drawn. Luckily, DH is off work tomorrow so we'll spend the day together. Who knows where or what we'll be doing when we get the call. DH brought up testing tonight which really surprised me because he's afraid of getting a false negative or anything different then what the BW & either get us really upset or really excited for nothing. I'm just worry about how we'll be if it's negative. On the positive side we have 6 :cold: for next time. If this one doesn't take we'll try again next month. It's crazy to think that this time tomorrow we'll know. It's so much easier to cheer you girls on then finding out if I'm pregnant or not. As for symptoms, been having cramps above my belly button...doesn't feel like my usual AF cramps but who knows. Also, heartburn is driving me crazy. I've taken 3 tums & drank a cup of milk in hopes of some relief. This morning I was feeling really nauseous & gagging. Sorry for the tmi. Just one more sleep & this 1st IVF journey that started in the beginning of July will go beyond the TWW.

Thank you girls for all your support! :hugs:

:dust: to all of us

Sun up - glad stimming is going well! :)

SEH & Sunshine - good luck! I have everything crossed for you guys! :dust:

AFM- doctor was uneventful. They didn't give me a count just said I am still resting and my e2 levels were 200. So next appointment on Sunday and hoping to see some follies then!

Lilly & Sandy, how are you doing with your injections?

Diliapickle, what cycle day are you? How was your doc appt?

kchope, don't worry about only having 4. I stimmed for 10 days & at day 3 I only had 4, by day 6 I had 6 follies. Right before ER I had 16 & 12 at ER. Your doc will regulate your meds to keep them growing & allowing any little ones to catch up.

tlm, how you feeling? Has it settled in yet that you're pregnant?!?! Have you & DH decided when you're going to share the news with your family & friends? When's your next doc appt? Did your doc say anything about how high your beta is? Multiples?

SunUp, 14! That's great! GL & keep up the good work :thumbup:

seh, good luck tomorrow! :dust:

afm, I just can't believe the time has come. In 12 hrs I'll be sitting in the docs office waiting to get blood drawn. Luckily, DH is off work tomorrow so we'll spend the day together. Who knows where or what we'll be doing when we get the call. DH brought up testing tonight which really surprised me because he's afraid of getting a false negative or anything different then what the BW & either get us really upset or really excited for nothing. I'm just worry about how we'll be if it's negative. On the positive side we have 6 :cold: for next time. If this one doesn't take we'll try again next month. It's crazy to think that this time tomorrow we'll know. It's so much easier to cheer you girls on then finding out if I'm pregnant or not. As for symptoms, been having cramps above my belly button...doesn't feel like my usual AF cramps but who knows. Also, heartburn is driving me crazy. I've taken 3 tums & drank a cup of milk in hopes of some relief. This morning I was feeling really nauseous & gagging. Sorry for the tmi. Just one more sleep & this 1st IVF journey that started in the beginning of July will go beyond the TWW.

Thank you girls for all your support! :hugs:

:dust: to all of us

Sunshine, your symptoms sound promising!!! I had some cramping last weekend and then on Monday or Tuesday of this week too! They were not as intense as AF but definitely noticeable. I am hoping that this is a good sign for you! You are very right that it's easier to support than be the one waiting for those results! When will you find out tomorrow?

AFM, It's still very surreal that we are pregnant! Think it will take a while to set in! The only symptoms I have which are really weird but they are sore / achy legs and a shortness of breath. And also very tired! I called my doctors office today to get my numbers and hcg was 558 and progesterone was over 40, so maybe there are multiples in there! I told my om today since she knew what we were going through and dh plans to tell his parents this weekend. Other than that we are waiting to tell everyone else until the 8 or 12 week mark!!

I am sending up tons of positive vibes and thinking of you all that are testing this weekend!!! We are cheering you on!!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->