Aug / Sept IVF UPDATED ROLE CALL (9.19.12 - AM)

Sunshine! What wonderful news and a wonderful story to go with it! I am so happy for you!

AFM, Sort of freaking out right now. I have completed day2 of stims and when I went to the bathroom this morning I wiped brown discharge/cm??? I have my e2 bloodwork to take at the clinic in an hour but I have no nurses or doctors to discuss this with. Have any of you had this?

I started my cycle on day 1 or 2 of Stimms. It's normal. I freaked out in my 1st IVF. They never told me I would be getting another cycle. It was light though. It came like 3 or 4 days after I stopped my birth control.

The thing is I already had my cycle. It ended a couple days ago. I am on cd 8.

The thing is I already had my cycle. It ended a couple days ago. I am on cd 8.

Hopefully it's just still reminents of your cycle. With this IVF cycle I spotted for days. So there isn't a nurse on call you could speak to?

Sorry lilly I can't give you any advice but keeping my fx'd for you and sure everything will be fine. Keep us informed xx

Lilly the stims can make you spot/make cycle seem longer.

Lily - I'm not sure if this helps but I spotted for days while on stims.

Lilly, I would call your doctor and ask! I think like pp have said though, it's pretty normal!! Good luck! :hugs:

:hugs: THANKS LADIES. I just got a call from the clinic and they said my e2 levels are right where they need to be so not to worry about it! We are to keep the same dosage with all the meds. This process is so nerve racking!

:hugs: THANKS LADIES. I just got a call from the clinic and they said my e2 levels are right where they need to be so not to worry about it! We are to keep the same dosage with all the meds. This process is so nerve racking!

:hug: I agree 100%. I'm glad your clinic called and eased your mind.

It is totally nerve racking! Glad all is well!

Thank you for all the positive vibes :thumbup:

Sandy, that's great that you're not having any side effects. Will Thursday be the last day of stims?

Lilly, I remember the doc told me that after bcp that my period would come back. It could either be light or a little heavy. I'm not sure how long it lasted by not really that long. Glad your levels came back good.

How is everyone else? Good luck with stimming! Is anyone almost up to ER.

Lilly - I spotted till after 3 days of stims.

I had my second checkin this morning and got called back saying I need to start cetrotide tomorrow so jot sure what that means but hopefully good things!

Watching 'What to expect when you're expecting' with DH. Have any of you ladies watched it?

diliapickle, fx that it's all good. How are you doing with your stims?

I watched it Friday night. Dh don't watch chick flicks as he calls them, lol.

I've been waiting to watch it until after bfp!

Stims are going good but not excited to add a third shot tomorrow! Just keep reminding myself it will all be worth it when I see that bfp :)

I've been waiting to watch until after bfp as well. I think it will be more fun that way!

Dilia - the third shot will be a breeze. Just think, you are already 2/3s of the way there.

I'm waiting to get a bfp before I watch it as well.

I'm heading in for my retrieval tomorrow and I'm freaking out.

Oh Snowbunny - YOU WILL DO GREAT. I just have a really good feeling for you!:dust::dust: Get lots of rest tonight:hugs:

Dilia - the third shot will be a breeze. Just think, you are already 2/3s of the way there.

I'm waiting to get a bfp before I watch it as well.

I'm heading in for my retrieval tomorrow and I'm freaking out.

It's not bad at all. It will be over before you know it. I remember going in the or and then waking up in recovery.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->