Aug / Sept IVF UPDATED ROLE CALL (9.19.12 - AM)

Congrats MoBaby! Did your dr say to bed rest and for how long?

Congrats Mobaby! FX'd for a BFP for you! Sounds like you'll have some frosties!

I am doing well! Looking forward to my dr appt on Thursday! From what I have researched we should see the gestational sac and that's about it! I am exhausted!!! Literally can't do much without needing to sit down and rest for a while!

I told my mom on Friday and dh told his parents yesterday. They are all over the moon! I will be telling my dad the next time we go up to Phoenix and see my parents. The only reason I told my mom is that she has been pestering me about not having grandchildren yet and I broke down and told her what we were going through about 8 weeks ago. (dh is so private and disnt want anyone to know what was going on!) So I have kept her up to date with the ivf process.

I have been having very mild cramping on and off since getting the news, but I guess that's normal. No spotting, although because of my pre AF spotting for the last two years I have to check the tp EVERY time I pee now (which is a lot more!).

I am doing well! Looking forward to my dr appt on Thursday! From what I have researched we should see the gestational sac and that's about it! I am exhausted!!! Literally can't do much without needing to sit down and rest for a while!

I told my mom on Friday and dh told his parents yesterday. They are all over the moon! I will be telling my dad the next time we go up to Phoenix and see my parents. The only reason I told my mom is that she has been pestering me about not having grandchildren yet and I broke down and told her what we were going through about 8 weeks ago. (dh is so private and disnt want anyone to know what was going on!) So I have kept her up to date with the ivf process.

I have been having very mild cramping on and off since getting the news, but I guess that's normal. No spotting, although because of my pre AF spotting for the last two years I have to check the tp EVERY time I pee now (which is a lot more!).

My u/s is he 28th. I can't wait. My family knows and 1 friend but none of dh's family or friends know. Not till 2nd tri. My family knows we been trying for a long time and knew we were doing IVF again.

I'm cramping too. I'm exhausted and short of breath. I check every time I potty too espescially since these cramps feel like af cramps.

I have had the shortness of breath too on and off, not too much today. I think that's normal too, right?

Sandy, it's sarting to sink in....I think after the sonogram it really will sink in :)

Mobaby, that great! Did they give you a test date?

greeneyes & tlm, glad to know the exhaustion & shortness of breath is normal

Tlm I wonder if you have more than 1 :) your beta was great!

I asked the MA the same thing MoBaby! She said it was high but we will have to wait and see. I guess Thursday's number will give us more info too!

Was anyone else tired a lot BEFORE ER? I just feel bloated and I get worn out quickly! Hoping this is sort of normal...

I think tlm might have twins too! Super high first beta!

MoBaby - congrats on being pupo!

HEY EOE - good luck with stims and monitoring.

AFM - Egg retrieval is done. They retrieved 12 which isn't as many as I wanted, but they said their goal is 8-12 so they are happy. I have bad veins so the iv took multiple attempts. Although I was awake during the procedure, it is quite a blur. My DH was awesome and supportive making me laugh during the procedure. Now he's making me dinner.

Thanks to everyone for all your positive thoughts. Hopefully the embabies are growing away!

Ooh - I missed the guessing game. TLM I really think twins too. That beta is high!

MoBaby - congrats on being pupo!

HEY EOE - good luck with stims and monitoring.

AFM - Egg retrieval is done. They retrieved 12 which isn't as many as I wanted, but they said their goal is 8-12 so they are happy. I have bad veins so the iv took multiple attempts. Although I was awake during the procedure, it is quite a blur. My DH was awesome and supportive making me laugh during the procedure. Now he's making me dinner.

Thanks to everyone for all your positive thoughts. Hopefully the embabies are growing away!

Yay! 12 is great!! Sounds like you are in good hands! Glad dh is pampering you!! Enjoy it!

I have horrible veins too and the nurse who did my iv has been doing this for 20 years and had to try 3 times! The first location was my right hand and she got it all ready and put the anesthesia in and I wasn't getting too groggy, she looked down at my hand and I had a big lump under my skin because the needle cam out of my vein and the medicine was just sitting under my skin! I think the last place she got it in was my left arm where they draw blood from and she actually had to rest the needle on some cotton to get it to stay in! Such a pain! I have read no coffee and drinking lots of water beforehand helps! But of course ER that's not really an option... Lol!!

:oneofeach:I predict twinnies for tlm.

I did some research on hcg numbers, it seems it can go both ways! I have seen some wi really low numbers who have twins and some with really high numbers have singles! Not sure when we will find out!? I don't know if we would see two gestational sacs this week!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->