Aug / Sept IVF UPDATED ROLE CALL (9.19.12 - AM)

Lilly!! Those are awesome counts! Sounds like you are progressing quickly! Hope Thursday they are bigger and you are ready to trigger by weekend!! Fx!

Sandy, can't wait to hear how you are doing in Thursday!!

Looks like Thursday is going to be a big day for a lot of you girls!!! Yay!!!!!

Congrats Mobaby!

Dilia those are AWESOME numbers! Are you on day 7 of stimming tonight?

Snow- way to go on fertilization!

Everything is really starting to speed up on this thread! SO excited for everyone.

Yup, I am on day 7 of stims! Did my menopur this morning before appointment and will do gonal f and cetrotide tonight!

Wow Dilia, that sounds great!! Are you uncomfortable? I always found after my u/s I was very tender for the rest of the day and I only had 9 follicles. So I can only imagine!

I am very tender right now! first time I have felt this way so I am taking it as a good sign! :)

:dust: to all!! Things really are picking up and it is so exciting! :thumbup:

So, looks like I will trigger tomorrow or Thursday! I am getting excited!!

Flying out tomorrow for a transfer on Friday!!!! Will update Saturday how everything went xx Wish me luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck phantom hope everything goes well xx

Good luck Phantom!! Can't wait to hear how everything goes, I am sure you will do great!! Will the intended parents be there?

Just watching the Today show and they had on Guilianna Rancic. I started tearing up at her story!! Thank god there are people like you to give those hope and fulfill their dream of having a child! You are giving those parents a wonderful gift!!!! :hugs:

Thanks everyone! The IPs are not going to be able to make it, as he is busy with work all that week. They offered to reschedule, but I said it was okay. Silly for them to fly out there for a 15 minute procedure. :)

We are thawing two embies, and hopefully transferring two, but I know they will be just as happy with one healthy one as well :)

Hope everyone has an AWESOME appointment tomorrow. YAY for Lucky Thursday! Can't wait to hear all of your updates.

My appt is at 10am CST - and I go to work right after but I will try and update as soon as I can. :dust::dust:

good luck to everyone who has appt today. Im just siting in the cafe next to my clinic nervously waiting for my appt as was a little early. Will update when I get to work xx

Well im back from my appt. Everything seems on schedule and should get a phone call between 2 & 4pm today to advise when final scan and EC will be. Nurse thinks everything should go as per schedule so that should be scan on tuesday and EC thursday FX'd

As for Follies i had 9 on the left and 13 on the right so total of 22. There was 3 @ 6mm, 14 @ 7-10mm and 5 @ 11-13mm. Not really sure whether that is good or bad but nurse seemed happy and got another 6 days of stims so should grow in that time. Any Advice from you ladies would help. Cant wait to see everyone's post today for updates. Sending everyone lots of :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

MoBaby - congrats on being pupo!

HEY EOE - good luck with stims and monitoring.

AFM - Egg retrieval is done. They retrieved 12 which isn't as many as I wanted, but they said their goal is 8-12 so they are happy. I have bad veins so the iv took multiple attempts. Although I was awake during the procedure, it is quite a blur. My DH was awesome and supportive making me laugh during the procedure. Now he's making me dinner.

Thanks to everyone for all your positive thoughts. Hopefully the embabies are growing away!

Thats great have 12 eggs at ER, glad DH is supportive and looking after you. Cant wait to see how many fertilise and whether you have a 3 or 5 DT its all exciting :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Thats really good from what I know. congrats on your 12 eggs:thumbup: best of luck and :dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->