Aug / Sept IVF UPDATED ROLE CALL (9.19.12 - AM)

MoBaby - congrats on being pupo!

HEY EOE - good luck with stims and monitoring.

AFM - Egg retrieval is done. They retrieved 12 which isn't as many as I wanted, but they said their goal is 8-12 so they are happy. I have bad veins so the iv took multiple attempts. Although I was awake during the procedure, it is quite a blur. My DH was awesome and supportive making me laugh during the procedure. Now he's making me dinner.

Thanks to everyone for all your positive thoughts. Hopefully the embabies are growing away!

Thats great have 12 eggs at ER, glad DH is supportive and looking after you. Cant wait to see how many fertilise and whether you have a 3 or 5 DT its all exciting :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I've had 4 days of stims and I am really "feeling" my ovaries today. And by feeling I mean crampy! I have a clinic appointment this morning and hoping to see some follies. Wish me luck :)

Good Luck Lilly look forward to seeing your post later with the number of follies xx

Good luck Lilly!! I didn't feel anything until the end, hope you have lots of follicles!!

Eeek! Just got back from appointment and after 4 days of stimming:
Left ovary- 14mm, 13mm, 13mm, 10mm (5 follicles @10mm)
Right ovary- 13mm, 11mm, 10mm (4 follicles @10mm)

They said they didn't expect to see anything this early and that I am responding well. They expect the 10's to catch up and maybe even more to pop up.[-o<[-o< They had me cancel my appointment for tomorrow and come back Thursday. They will call me with my e2 level later. :flower:

Hope everyone has a great day and keeps comfortable!

Thats great new Lilly, some excellent numbers there you really have responded well. Im all excited for you!!!!!

Do they expect you to have your EC by the weekend? xx

Thats great new Lilly, some excellent numbers there you really have responded well. Im all excited for you!!!!!

Do they expect you to have your EC by the weekend? xx

They said they would see how I am progressing on Thursday. Maybe they will decide then?:shrug: We shall see! Don't you have an appointment on Thursday as well? FX'd!:hugs:

Yes my appt is on thursday at 8:30am not long now!!!! We can compare on thursday i hope i get good news like you xx

Lilly - that's awesome! Great report.

Sandy - good luck Thursday, I'm sure everything will be great.

Hey EOE!

AFM - 11 of the 12 retrieved were mature and 10 have fertilized. I'll get another call tomorrow with another update.[-o<

Lilly - those are great numbers! :)

Sandy- good luck Thursday! I am sure you will see lots of follies :)

Snow - that is awesome! Congrats on 10 fertilized! Woo hoo!

AFM - just got back from doctor and looks like I have about 15 follies from 15-11mm so they doing well! Still on track for ER on Sunday! Next appointment is Thursday at 830!

Snow thats great news!

Dilia sound like everything is on track for you

Thursday is going to be a very busy day for this thread can't wait for everyones update. It's all exciting xx

4 frosties!!!! We have 4 frosties!!!!! Omg!!!!!!!!!

Congrats Mobaby!

Dilia those are AWESOME numbers! Are you on day 7 of stimming tonight?

Snow- way to go on fertilization!

Everything is really starting to speed up on this thread! SO excited for everyone.

Mobaby, congrats on 4 :cold:! That's great!

Snowbunny, how you feeling? 10 fertilized?!? Wow that's great!

Diliapickle, 15 is great wow ER on Sunday yay!

Lilly & Sandy, hope you get good news on Thursday & ER will be soon

You girls are doing great :) :thumbup:

tlm, I was looking into HCG #s too but you're right it can go either way. Some girls have really low #s. it's crazy how much they can vary. Are you having a sono on Thursday? Are you exhausted? Or feel shortness of breath? I feel so tired...like I could sleep the whole day. Especially when it's raining.

Thanks, Sunshine. Surprisingly I feel great. A little bloated, but not too bad. I'm actually starting to get bored already...lol. I started watching True Blood and I love it, so that's keeping me occupied ;) I think I'm going to go shopping tomorrow if I get a good call. I am needing some new Hunter rain boots.

tlm, I was looking into HCG #s too but you're right it can go either way. Some girls have really low #s. it's crazy how much they can vary. Are you having a sono on Thursday? Are you exhausted? Or feel shortness of breath? I feel so tired...like I could sleep the whole day. Especially when it's raining.

Yep, will have u/s on Thursday and bw to check my hcg (I think) and progesterone! And yes I am exhausted! Have been napping every afternoon for about a week. Mornings are better right now. I have something similar to shortness of breath, I feel like I have spent all day at a water park, if that makes sense!? I also have had some cramps but those have gotten better. I have peed on every test I have and am considering getting more! Lol!! I also am peeing a lot and I have an obsession with checking the tp all the time because of the spotting I have had in the past, nothing yet though - thank GOD!! Oh and I have some watery cm which again makes methink that I am spotting so I have to check it all the time even when I don't have to pee! I am crazy!!!

How do you feel? I was reading on when ms starts and it seems like around 6 weeks!!

Lilly - those are great numbers! :)

Sandy- good luck Thursday! I am sure you will see lots of follies :)

Snow - that is awesome! Congrats on 10 fertilized! Woo hoo!

AFM - just got back from doctor and looks like I have about 15 follies from 15-11mm so they doing well! Still on track for ER on Sunday! Next appointment is Thursday at 830!

Wow Dilia, that sounds great!! Are you uncomfortable? I always found after my u/s I was very tender for the rest of the day and I only had 9 follicles. So I can only imagine!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->