Aug / Sept IVF UPDATED ROLE CALL (9.19.12 - AM)

Hi all,

I haven't been on this thread for a week and boy has it grown. Today is day 4 of stimm for me and I got a scan this morning. I have 5 or 6 follicles in the left Ovary and 6-7 on the right out of which 2 are 10mm the rest are under 10mm. I don't know if this is good or not, I am due for another scan on Sunday. Very excited and nervous. I guess only time will tell.:coffee:

Wishing everyone a successful cycle and :dust::dust:

That sounds good to me, but then again ive just had my scan today and wasnt sure what my results meant so might not be the best to advise :dohh:

How you getting on with the Stims any side effects? xx

surrender that sounds excellent!! GL

GL Surrender!

MoBaby, when will you start to test?

Sandy, I have always been told "slow and steady wins the race" when it comes to ivf! You have 22 follies and they are all growing together! You may have to stim longer than me but your eggs will be nice and ripe after the next 6 days! Congratulations!!! Great news!:hugs:

tbh I am a little worried about the quality of mine since they are growing so fast. You are in great shape, girl!

Thanks Lilly!

Im sure you have nothing to worry about, as ive learnt everyone is different when it comes to IVF and obviously your body just reacts a lot better to the meds.

Looking forward to your update to see how much they have grown and when you will be getting EC yay!!!!! xx

Lilly: I started to test trigger out the morning of transfer.... I checked yesterday am and the test was nearly negative but then had a much darker line in the PM... I tested this am b/c that has to be the trigger still and the line is still there about the same as last night (9.5 days post trigger)... I'm using cheapies and plan on using FRER either tomorrow (4dp5dt) or saturday.. I have a digi to use Sunday :) I hope the lines stay though!! I dont remember when I tested positive last cycle.. I think it was 4dp5dt.. I had taken just one $$test to see if trigger was gone 3.5dpt and it was neg.

I dont have any symptoms except a headache since the transfer... wont go away!! My bbs are sore but have been that way since the end of stims... slight stomach cramps here and there, nothing exciting. I am hopeful this has worked though as the blasts were amazing and we got frosties and everything was perfect :) Im staying positive!!

sandy your scan sounds perfect!! after 8 days of stims for me I only had 5 over 10 mm and the other 18 under 10... then day 10 BAM! everything was over 10mm and was growing together... i triggered on day 11 :)

Keeping my FX'd for you Mo Baby, when is your Beta? xx

in 6 days!!! I go back to work monday so that will distract me some!! right now im at home alone with no distraction!! my clinic makes you do modified bed rest for 3 days so monday tues and yesterday i was basically in bed all day doing a craft watching tv, going insane! today i think i will meet a friend for lunch and walk around the shopping area. this wait is torture!! more so than natural tww b/c you know a fertilized egg was put in there!! come on next wednesday.

I'm so excited to hear the official good news from you MoBaby! So far, I have the same POAS plan as you been doing :)

in 6 days!!! I go back to work monday so that will distract me some!! right now im at home alone with no distraction!! my clinic makes you do modified bed rest for 3 days so monday tues and yesterday i was basically in bed all day doing a craft watching tv, going insane! today i think i will meet a friend for lunch and walk around the shopping area. this wait is torture!! more so than natural tww b/c you know a fertilized egg was put in there!! come on next wednesday.

Thats is definitely one part im not looking forward to! Going out for lunch and looking round the shops sounds like a very good idea, stop you from going crazy!!!:wacko: Hopefully once you are back at work Wednesday will come in no time :hugs:

I'm so excited to hear the official good news from you MoBaby! So far, I have the same POAS plan as you been doing :)

My plan is to try and hold out POAS for the 2ww, whether that happens is another thing!

I wish I had that will power!!! LOL... I want to POAS everytime I pee! No way I could hold out.

Just had a call from the clinic, im in on tuesday for final scan and informed when to do trigger then in on Thursday for EC

Seems so scary thats its actually confirmed now but exciting that things are moving :happydance::happydance:

Sandy & Surrender - it sounds like everything is moving along nicely for you both.

MoBaby - I can't remember, does your clinic do a beta?

Lilly - don't worry, I forget who mentioned it, but we are all different and thus have different responses to stimming etc.

AFM - I had my blast vs. day 3 conversation this morning and they reviewed my embryos. I had 7 (3 very good, 3 good, and one that is not good). They recommended that I proceed with day 3 because the risk/gain of pushing to day 5 with only 6 wasn't really worth it. So, we transferred two 8 cell grade 4a embies at 10AM. I am now officially PUPO! I am scared to death, but excited.

yay snowbunny!!

Yes, I do a beta on 9/26....6 more days!

Trigger TONIGHT!!! ER is SATURDAY!! Yayyyy!! Tues/Thurs ET!! WooHoo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->