Aug / Sept IVF UPDATED ROLE CALL (9.19.12 - AM)

Hello ladies!! Lots of new developments today!! I will try to cover everyone, sorry to kiss anyone!!

Sandy - Wow, 22 follies is awesome!! We onky had 9!! You should have plenty at ER and hopefully some left over to freeze! Fx!!

Surrender - Welcome back!! Your numbers sound good for day 4 of stims!!

MoBaby - The waiting is killer this time around, there is so much more at stake!! Once you can get up and moving time will go faster! I remember the first 24 hours after ER were torture waiting for fertilization report and then after ET was bad because I layed around for 5 days. Not strict bed rest but basically didn't do a while lot! It was Labor Day weekend too so dh was off work to keep me company and take care of me which was nice!!

Snowbunny - Yay for being PUPO!!! Now take it easy and let dh take care of you!! I did a 3dt and would up with my BFP!!! Fx for you!!!

Sunup - Good luck with trigger! Praying for lots of mature eggs at collection!!

Lilly - Did I miss your update?! How was your appt!?

AFM, had my first u/s at the doctor and there are 2 babies in my uterus!! Dh and I are estatic but its still too early to relax / celebrate just yet! The doctor said don't go out and buy two of everything! I will stay with my RE for the first trimester before being turned over to my OB.

Tlm congrats! :)
Did you have any symptoms during your wait?

Yay Sunup - good luck with trigger!

Tlm- Oh hunny I am over the moon for you and I guessed right!!!

AFM- Sorry for the late update. After a disappointing u/s I wanted to wait to hear from my nurse before posting. As of today (6 days stimming) we have 5/ 10mm follicles and 2/ 11mm follicles and 3/ 14.5mm follicles. I was pretty down because my clinic doesn't count the follicles that haven't reached 11 yet so really I only have 5 follicles so far that are growing eggs. Needless to say I expected way more and was pretty disappointed.

My nurse just called and said they are not raising the dosage on my meds because my e2 levels almost tripled from 2 days ago which they are very happy with. She said my number of follies can mean very good quality and that my other follicles may mature over the next couple days.

I am going to keep the faith after hearing tlm's news. "It only takes one...or two" :hugs:

MoBaby - the symptoms I had in the tww were exhaustion, breast tenderness, shortness of breath, mild cramping, and achy legs. I attributed it ALL to the PIO and didn't test before beta, so I was pleasantly surprised (shocked) when it was positive! :)

Yes Lilly! I think in your case fewer means higher quality!!!! I am pulling for you hon!!! :hugs:

Wow it has been a busy thread today! :)

Lilly - It does only take one! So as you said keep the faith! Sounds like things are still going well but it is hard when you go in expecting one thing and hear another!

tlm - CONGRATS! aww yay for twins! So happy for you! :)

Snow - Yay for bring PUPO! :) I hope the TWW goes quickly for you and you see that BFP at the end of it!

Sunup - Good luck with your trigger! So exciting you have ER soon!

Sorry if I missed anyone!!

AFM - went in this morning expecting to be on track for Sunday and while I have 24 follicles (after cheating and looking at chart) they are 11-17 and they want to see them 21. So he said stimming for longer and maybe up to 14 days (I am on day 9)! ugh! And they scheduled me for Saturday appointment. So I was pretty bummed as I am ready for this show to get on the road but then I got a voice mail saying they got my results and I need to come in tomorrow at 10:45. They didn't say e2 levels or why just come in. So we shall see!

Sandy, you have so many follies! Keep up the good work! Thursday will be here before you know it.

Surrender, looks like you're also doing great with your stims!

Lilly, not to worry I'm sure your doc will give you meds to slow down the larger ones so the little ones can catch up. That's what they did with mine. Stay positive the other ones will catch up.

Mobaby, Fx'd can't wait till you get bfp! 6 more days...hope they go by really fast

Snowbunny, congrats on pupo. I remember just the other day you wrote that to me. It was the first time I had ever hear of it. :)

sunup, congrats sounds like you're moving right along! Enjoy Friday a whole day of no stims :)

tlm, congrats 2 sacs! That's great out of 3 that you transferred 2 took! When's your next appt?

Diliapickle, GL not to worry...you'll be good & ready soon enough :)

:dust: :dust:

AFM, had my first u/s at the doctor and there are 2 babies in my uterus!! Dh and I are estatic but its still too early to relax / celebrate just yet! The doctor said don't go out and buy two of everything! I will stay with my RE for the first trimester before being turned over to my OB.

Wow thats great news im so happy for you :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Yay Sunup - good luck with trigger!

Tlm- Oh hunny I am over the moon for you and I guessed right!!!

AFM- Sorry for the late update. After a disappointing u/s I wanted to wait to hear from my nurse before posting. As of today (6 days stimming) we have 5/ 10mm follicles and 2/ 11mm follicles and 3/ 14.5mm follicles. I was pretty down because my clinic doesn't count the follicles that haven't reached 11 yet so really I only have 5 follicles so far that are growing eggs. Needless to say I expected way more and was pretty disappointed.

My nurse just called and said they are not raising the dosage on my meds because my e2 levels almost tripled from 2 days ago which they are very happy with. She said my number of follies can mean very good quality and that my other follicles may mature over the next couple days.

I am going to keep the faith after hearing tlm's news. "It only takes one...or two" :hugs:

Stay positive Lilly as you say its quality not quanyity! :hugs:

Did they say when they plan to do your EC? :kiss:

Tlm and wantbabysoon; CONGRATS!!! TWINS!:happydance:

Tlm and sunshine15; thanks for your input my first time with IVF so it really helps to hear from you guys if this is going well or not.

Lily; It's all about the Quality so stay positive:hugs:

SUNUP; Hope it went well. All the best to you. hoping it is a :bfp: for you, God willing.

Snowbunny; Hoping for a :bfp: for you!!

Dillapickle; A couple of more days seems like an eternity but keep the focus on the end result which is why we are doing all this.:baby: hang in there!:coffee:

I have a scan on Sunday, hoping for good news on the follicles growing etc.

Big warm hugs and lots of love to all, soooo grateful for you ladies, can't imagine going through this alone :hug::hug::dust::dust:

Surrender - Have they gave you an idea of when they will be looking at doing EC? xx

That sounds good to me, but then again ive just had my scan today and wasnt sure what my results meant so might not be the best to advise :dohh:

How you getting on with the Stims any side effects? xx

Hey Sandy thanks for your reply, I am totally calm with the stims it does make me tired and spacey, but other than that I'm doing really well. I thought I would be a hormonal bitch but so far it's the opposite, i am relaxed and happy.

They havent told me anything about EC yet.

Ive got my final scan on tuesday then ECon thursday, im sure you will be roughly the same time from your results xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->