Aug / Sept IVF UPDATED ROLE CALL (9.19.12 - AM)

FX'd next week will be an exciting week as hopefully you and Lilly will be joining me with EC xx

Hello ladies!! Lots of new developments today!! I will try to cover everyone, sorry to kiss anyone!!

Sandy - Wow, 22 follies is awesome!! We onky had 9!! You should have plenty at ER and hopefully some left over to freeze! Fx!!

Surrender - Welcome back!! Your numbers sound good for day 4 of stims!!

MoBaby - The waiting is killer this time around, there is so much more at stake!! Once you can get up and moving time will go faster! I remember the first 24 hours after ER were torture waiting for fertilization report and then after ET was bad because I layed around for 5 days. Not strict bed rest but basically didn't do a while lot! It was Labor Day weekend too so dh was off work to keep me company and take care of me which was nice!!

Snowbunny - Yay for being PUPO!!! Now take it easy and let dh take care of you!! I did a 3dt and would up with my BFP!!! Fx for you!!!

Sunup - Good luck with trigger! Praying for lots of mature eggs at collection!!

Lilly - Did I miss your update?! How was your appt!?

AFM, had my first u/s at the doctor and there are 2 babies in my uterus!! Dh and I are estatic but its still too early to relax / celebrate just yet! The doctor said don't go out and buy two of everything! I will stay with my RE for the first trimester before being turned over to my OB.
Congrats tlm!!! x

From what someone told me on another thread they grow 1-3mm everyday so i think we have more than enough time for them to grow more xx

From what someone told me on another thread they grow 1-3mm everyday so i think we have more than enough time for them to grow more xx

I am wondering if new follicles can appear or what they see is it?

On that point im not too clued up on but from reading other peoples posts i think it might be possible especially with you only being on day 5 of stims. My clinic advised that they always try to keep patients on stims for 10-12 days to allow for all follies to grow. Hopefully someone will have a more scientific answer for you. xx

Hey Sandy- They didn't give me an EC date yet as they want to see what happens in the next few days. I've only stimmed for 7 days so I have some time left. I think what had me so confused is the fact that I responded so well so fast in the beginning I was expecting a lot more to have happened between day 4 and day 6. After speaking with the nurse I am satisfied with my e2 levels so we will just wait and see. Next appointment is Saturday morning at 7:45am.

Hey Sandy- They didn't give me an EC date yet as they want to see what happens in the next few days. I've only stimmed for 7 days so I have some time left. I think what had me so confused is the fact that I responded so well so fast in the beginning I was expecting a lot more to have happened between day 4 and day 6. After speaking with the nurse I am satisfied with my e2 levels so we will just wait and see. Next appointment is Saturday morning at 7:45am.

I dont blame you getting confused :wacko: this whole process has us up and down all over the place. As you say you are only on day 7 so plenty of time left, as ive just said to surrender my clinic keeps you on stims for 10-12 days, keeping my FX'd for tomorrow :hugs:

My doctor told me, what's there is there but I might have missed some because they are hidden.

You could be right as im just going off people's posts xx

My doctor told me, what's there is there but I might have missed some because they are hidden.

Thanks Tlm i guess there could be some tiny hidden ones that will get bigger and appear. More will be revealed on Sunday :hugs:

Good Luck to everyone with appointments this weekend!! :dust:

I just got back from doctor and they said I will for sure by Sunday or Monday now and will let me know this afternoon for sure which day it is! Though I also found out I may not be able to do transfer :( as it looks like my progesterone is too high so they may just do retrieval and freeze all and do FET next month :(

Fx for you Dilia! I have never heard of progesterone being too high before! But I guess they know what they are doing. And hopefully in the future you won't have low progesterone issues! I hope everything goes well and ET will be able to happen this cycle'm

Thanks, tlm! I hadn't heard of it either - I was always concerned about the e2 levels I didn't realize progesterone came into play already!

i didnt even know they checked progesterone while stimming!!

I didn't ask about e2 levels or progesterone...i figured they'd tell me if there was anything out of the ordinary - plus I'd just Google the heck out of it. I wouldn't even know what a good number looked like!

Sometimes it amazes me the difference between clinics. For example, after my transfer the doctor told me to go live life normally...with the obvious exceptions of caffeine, alcohol,tobacco and heavy exercise. Then I hear other clinics suggest patients go on bed rest after transfer.:shrug:

Well just heard back from doctor - ER will be Monday and I have to freeze all because progesterone jumped to 2.3

Snow- yeah, I had regular activity after IUI, but 24 hr bed rest after IVF. I was surprised at all the differences as well.

Dil - Yay about ER, hopefully there are a LOT to freeze! Sorry you have to wait longer though.

AFM -ER in the AM :)

Hi Ladies,

I'm new to the site and thought to finally say hello and join it!

We're doing a FET on Monday so in two days time I'll be pupo again. This is our forth attempt for a family, we've had two failed fresh cycles and one failed FET so we're onto the next one and hoping it's our time now.

I live in Brisbane Australia, I'm 36, DH is 35. We're going down the IVF path thanks to my tubes being blocked.

I wish you ladies lots of baby dust and many BFPs!

xox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->