Aug / Sept IVF UPDATED ROLE CALL (9.19.12 - AM)

Brisvegas welcome!! Hope this is the cycle for you guys where you get your little bundle of joy:baby:

Good luck sunup!!

dillapickle, hope they get a bunch of excellent eggs to freeze. waiting sucks!! Remember to keep the eye on the prize:baby: better late than never. Hang in there:hugs:

I took my first Cetrotide .25mg shot today. Did anyone else take this shot at day 6 of stims? Tomorrow I go for a scan, hopefully all is developing well.:dust::dust: to us all!!!

Good morning, sorry I have been quiet for a while.

Today was day 20 of Stimms (I was a very slow responder) and I get to tack my hcg tonight, for ec on Monday morning.
It feels like I have been on Stimms forever that it's weird to be moving on to the next stage but very exciting.

Dilia - how ya doing?

Sunup- good luck today. Bcant wait for the report.

Surrender - I didn't take cetrotide, but I know others have.

Ald - you are a trooper, 20 days! Good luck on Monday!

Brisvegas -. Welcome. I know you'll find their group really supportive.

Hi everyone!

Welcome Brisvagas! Best of luck that this is the cycle that sticks!

Wow Ald - Fx'd that all this time stimming will pay off!

Good luck today SunUp!

Hey Dilia..thinking about you. xx

AFM had my scan after 8 days of stimming - my follicle count is now up 8 from my 5 before!!! Happy about this new development! Hopefully they keep growing... I have my next appointment tomorrow morning but it looks like trigger will be Monday and EC will be Wednesday.

Thanks snow...how are you feeling? Are you watching any good movies?

Brisvegas- welcome! :)

Surrender- I took cetrotide (had my last on last night!). It was my least favorite but I got used to it and once I started those I would give myself a cookie after! :Haha:

Ald - wow 20 days! Glad you get to trigger tonight! Good luck Monday!

Lilly - yay for 8! That's awesome!

Snow - hows it going? :)

I go to the doctors in a bit but they said yesterday I would trigger today with ET on Monday so hoping tears still the case cuz its getting uncomfortable! :) will find out more about the freeze all and what this really means for us.

Lilly - I have been watching true blood and criminal minds...i realize they aren't comedies, but help pass the time.

Dilia - I'm good, just still really bloated. Not sure when that will go away. Especially considering I'm not exercising. Good luck today.

yay lilly!!

Ald: I could not afford to stim for 20 days!lol.. glad the end is near :) GL!
Dilia: Monday! YAY!
Surrender: I didnt have to take that med so not very familiar with it. Sorry!
How is everyone else?

Mobaby - are you testing today??? SO excited to hear your positive result!

Phantom - how are you feeling?

yay lilly!!

Ald: I could not afford to stim for 20 days!lol.. glad the end is near :) GL!
Dilia: Monday! YAY!
Surrender: I didnt have to take that med so not very familiar with it. Sorry!
How is everyone else?

Omg...i didn't even think of the cost.:eek::eek:

I did....
https://i.imgur.com/pBvsc.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/kE4yA.png

I am whispering yay right now.... I am nervous.... I am hoping tomorrow's test brings me good news (and hopefully a pos digi!)...

That is amazing and wonderful!!!! Go mobaby!!!! Congrats!!!
:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

I hope its real!! Im kinda scared after last time but thats not going to happen again!! all you girls are next!eek!! :)

Nope not going to happen this time- this is it for you MoBaby!!!

Thank you all, we are in a very lucky position where we get this totally free so we haven't had to worry about cost just length of time.

Tonight when I went to the loo I had some bright red stringy blood in my cm, is this normal? I'm really not sure if I should be worried or not?

Thank you x

I did....
https://i.imgur.com/pBvsc.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/kE4yA.png

I am whispering yay right now.... I am nervous.... I am hoping tomorrow's test brings me good news (and hopefully a pos digi!)...

Massive congratulations xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->