Aug / Sept IVF UPDATED ROLE CALL (9.19.12 - AM)

Yay MO!!!!! This thread is so lucky!!

I got 27 eggs today!! Will get fertilization report tomorrow!

Holy eggies! Sunshine your ovaries were full! Congratulations on a great retrieval.

I'm getting a cold and I'm stressed that it might hurt my chances.

Wow SunUp- you are a regular egg factory!! That's amazing!

Congrats sun up! :)

Lilly - sorry you aren't feeling well! Hope you feel better soon :)

Holy eggies! Sunshine your ovaries were full! Congratulations on a great retrieval.

I'm getting a cold and I'm stressed that it might hurt my chances.

I had a cold too and I'm preggo. Fx'd you get a BFP!

Thanks greeneyes! I have no idea where I picked it up. I am resting and hopefully it will be gone soon. Congrats on your BFP :)

Congrats MoBaby!!! When do you go in for your first scan!?

Just got the call....we Trigger tonight! I am up to 10 mature follies, so we doubled in the last 2 days! Egg collection on Tuesday morning!:happydance:

no. unchanged. very faint. very sad and depressed unfortunately. no symptoms either. sigh. this sucks.

Hey all! We had out FET on Friday and it was great! We ended up transferring two great looking embryos! Oct. 4th is 1st Beta :) I started POAS last night though.As of right now, only 2dp5dt, I KNOW it'll be negative, but I want to see it as SOON as there is a line to see. Plus, I love me some POAS.

Hope you are all well, I'm back to laying in bed this evening, but I work tomorrow, so I'll see you then :)

It is still early Mo- let's not jump the gun yet. I know it is hard :hugs:

Great news Phantom!! Looking forward to your updates while in the tww!! I hope this takes! Wouldn't it be awesome if you had twins!? :)

Hi Ladies

Had a lot to catch up on over the weekend. Sorry i havent posted been a hectic weekend for me.

Brisvegas - Welcome :hi:

Dillapickle and Ald - Good Luck for ER today yay! :happydance:

Mo Baby - Congratulations on your faint BFP hope it continues and we get the officially :bfp: in a couple of days. :hugs:

Sun up - amazing numbers 22 fertilized wow! :happydance:

Lilly - Glad to here you have 10 Follies they and Good luck for Tuesday. :hugs:

Phantom - Glad to hear FET went well and hope you are putting your feet up and relaxing now :coffee:

Hope i havent missed anyone out who have had updates over the weekend. Hope everyone else is doing well.

AFM - Not an exciting weekend had some intense cramping over the weekend but hope that s good sign that those follies are growing. Back tomorrow for final scan the ER on thursday :happydance::happydance::happydance:xx

Thanks all! I went back to work today, but am still on light duty for the next two weeks. Tomorrow was my first day to start POAS, so hoping maybe I'll see a line tomorrow :)

edit- tlm-- I would be SO excited if they both took!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->