• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Aug / Sept IVF UPDATED ROLE CALL (9.19.12 - AM)

Hey all!! Some good news in here!!
Hope everyone that has ER today is doing well!!

My 22 Embies are STILL going strong... all 22 of them!! (22 is my favorite number of all time, always has been). Definitely will have a 5 day transfer, 9/27!! Which means I could start testing at home, 10/4~ish!

hugs and baby dust to all you ladies!!!

Yay sun up glad they are still going strong! :)

I just got back from ER and they got 41 eggs! They think only 20 will fertilize but will know for sure tomorrow! Off to sleep now :)

41!? Omg Dilia!!! Fx that most of them make it!!

Dil that is a lot!! Cant wait to hear about fertilization!
yay!!!!!

41...holy smokes! Awesome!

Sunup - good embies go!

Hey EOE!

Thanks guys! Lilly, I am feeling very sore and crampy! Anxious for report as doctor said he thinks we will only have 8 at end of this so we will see!

Lilly - good luck with your ER tomorrow!

Hey all!! Some good news in here!!
Hope everyone that has ER today is doing well!!

My 22 Embies are STILL going strong... all 22 of them!! (22 is my favorite number of all time, always has been). Definitely will have a 5 day transfer, 9/27!! Which means I could start testing at home, 10/4~ish!

hugs and baby dust to all you ladies!!!

That's awesome! FX'd for you!

Sunup- Congrats on fertilization!

Dilia- Thank you so much...I'm suddenly very nervous. It is so crazy..you never know what to expect with this journey! From 41 to 8. From 5 follies to 18. It is such a rollercoaster.
FX'd for an amazing fertilization report.

Name: Phantom710, Michelle
Known IF issues: ((Surrogate))
How long have you been ttc?: N/A
Other treatments you tried before ivf: N/a
Ivf cycle #: 1
Date you started medicine: 8/31/2012
Medication using: Estrace, Delestrogen, PIO, Endmetrin
Date of retrieval: n/a
# of eggs retrieved:n/a
Any frozen?: 6 little frozen embies
Using donor sperm / eggs?: Donor Eggs, Father's Sperm
Date of transfer: 9/21
# of embryos transferred: 2
Date of beta: 10/4,10/8,10/15
Will you be testing before & when: Yes, been poas since 1dp5dt, but will start "counting" it tomorrow (9/25/2012)

Good morning,
I had egg collection yesterday and got 11 eggs, will find out today how many we're mature enough and how many fertilised. I'm so so nervous x

Hi All

Sunup - Congratulations on still having 22 embies going strong! :happydance:

Dilia - 41 eggs is amazing looking forward to hearing your fetilization report. :hugs:

Ald - 11 eggs is great news looking forward to hearing your fert report too. :hugs:

Lilly - Good Luck for today with your ER :kiss:

Hope everyone else is doing well.

AFM - Had final scan today and all is looking good, the scan showed 15 @ 16-18mm and 11 @ 12-15mm and 4 under 10mm (which wont be used) so 26 Follies looking good. Trigger tonight yay! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

About to head to the clinic for Egg Collection! Will update everyone when I return!:thumbup:

Good luck lilly!

Sandy - yay for trigger tonight!

Ald - 11 is great! FX for great fert report!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->