• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Aug / Sept IVF UPDATED ROLE CALL (9.19.12 - AM)

Has anyone had OHSS not sure if im developing symptons as nurse said with having over 20 follies im at high risk of getting it but could all be in my head??????????

Has anyone had OHSS not sure if im developing symptons as nurse said with having over 20 follies im at high risk of getting it but could all be in my head??????????

I had it with both ivf's. It's rare to develop it before retrieval. You are def at high risk for developing it after retrieval and transfer. I'm eating a high protein diet and drinking powerade. Mine's is subsiding now after dealing with it for 2.5 weeks.

I'M BACK FROM EGG RETRIEVAL! WE GOT 13 MATURE EGGS!!!! I'm really happy about it :) We won't hear the fertilization report until Thursday....:coffee:

Sorry you are starting to get uncomfortable Sandy...you are almost there!

I'M BACK FROM EGG RETRIEVAL! WE GOT 13 MATURE EGGS!!!! I'm really happy about it :) We won't hear the fertilization report until Thursday....:coffee:

That's great! Fx'd for a great fertilization report.

That's fab Lilly, look forward to your next update.

Out of my 11 eggs I don't know how many we're mature but we have 5 fertilised. They will phone me Thursday with an update.

Is 5 ok for fertilisation report? I was hoping for more, what if they don't develop, so nervous.

Lilly - Congrats on 13 mature that is awesome!! :)

Ald - 5 is still good! :) As many have said it only takes one!

AFM - I just heard and we have 18 fertilized out of the 41. They said they normally see a 80% fert rate when doing ICSI which mine all were but Dh sample was really bad so only 43%. The doc is now really worried about how many will make it to day 5 to freeze... but as I just told ald it only takes one... so praying!

I still have 22 going, will be having the transfer a little after noon on Thursday. Still pretty uncomfortable with the bloating but nothing I can't handle... just don't wear any tight clothes and am not doing too much activity.

Here's to some more (HOPEFULLY LOTS OF) BFPs!!!

Thats great news lilly, cant wait to hear your fertility report tomorrow. :happydance:

Not feeling too good was really nausea's yesterday feeling better today drinking plenty of water going to try and eat something today :hugs:

Sandy, I heard eating lots protein helps. Also, if you can drink Gatorade or Powerade or Pedialyte...not just plain water. I craved salt before my retrieval and I ate chicken every day. I am so sorry you are not feeling well. Did you ring your clinic and tell them your symptoms? When is your next appointment?

Ald- 5 fertilized! I know it is less then you wanted but they could be 5 strong good ones and all make it to blast. I have heard of this happening too many times to count! Fx'd for you sweetie. Will you be getting daily updates from the clinic?

SunUp- Stay comfortable and good luck on Thursday!

Tlm - How are you feeling? Has it sunk in you are having twins? How is DH?

Dilia- Hope you are feeling better.

Snow - Glad you are able to get back to your walks!

Greeneyes - when is your next scan?

Sunshine - How are you?

Mobaby- Hope you are ok:hugs:

Brisvegas and Surrender - Where are we at with everything?

AFM....just looking forward to tomorrow for our fertilization report. I'm getting all misty-eyed thinking that our embies are sitting in an incubator developing as we speak. It is so cool!

I havent rang the clinic as they had pre warned me about what to expect and told me to keep hydrated. They said i should ring if i actually vomit but if its just a nausea feeling this is just a side effect. Ive been drinking plenty this morning and feeling better than yesterday.

Ive got my ER tomorrow morning so not too worried as will speak to them tomorrow and they will be keeping a close eye on me.

How you doing after ER? xx

Tomorrow!! I am so excited for you! Praying for lots of eggs for you! You will do great!

ER was a breeze...I don't even remember it. My anesthesiologist was hilarious and put me in a good mood before going under. I was crampy when I woke up, DH wheeled me out in a wheelchair to the car. But after laying down for a couple hours, having some breakfast, I felt loads better. I could have probably gone to work today but I told them I would be taking today off so I don't think one more day of taking it easy will hurt anything:winkwink:

Im off tomorrow and Friday then got the weekend so ive hit lucky with that so got 4 days of relaxing and putting my feet up. Probly go crazy! :wacko:

How long are you taking off for your ET? xx

I haven't decided yet. I was thinking 4 days including the day of transfer. I am expecting transfer day to be Sunday, so that would be only three days off work - M,T,W. They said you really only need 2 days off for bedrest but I think just being at home and taking it easy another 2 days is a good idea for me. My work already knows to expect me to be off during these times, I have not kept ivf a secret from the heads at my work or my manager. What about you?

Not sure how long to take off yet, but im the same work know about what im having done and have been great and allowing me to have as much time as i need. Think ill just see how it goes xx

I have horrible morning sickness, basically 24/7! No vomiting but just constant nausea. My doctor doesn't want to give me anything since its so early and I haven't thrown up. I am trying vitamin b6 and unisom at night. I tried the unisom last night and it worked really well, no nausea overnight and it didn't start until after I woke up today.

We saw the two heartbeats yesterday at my appt and everything looks good. Dh said now that we saw the heartbeats it's real! Lol!!

I am going to try to stay updated but I fee horrible and the computer seems to make the nausea worse. I will do my best!! Good luck to everyone! :hugs:

:bfp:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All I have to offer you, as I'm at work, is this crappy phone picture, but I promise there is a second line!!!

3.jpg

I'm doing an FRER tomorrow morning for a pic to send to the parents. They don't know yet So excited!!!!

beta was 5. good luck ladies with your er, et and yay for the bfps! hope everyone else going through this gets a bfp!

PS dont test early. I have done it the last 3 cycles and stress about it and still end up heartbroken even with positive test. I say test day before beta and thats it. Sigh. I am going to try to hold out with my FET on the testing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->