• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Aug / Sept IVF UPDATED ROLE CALL (9.19.12 - AM)

Congrats Phantom. You have made some couple so happy!

MoBaby- I'm so sorry. Thanks for the advice, as I was certainly going to test early but am now rethinking it.

Congrats Phantom! What a wonderful gift you are giving! :)

Mobaby - :hugs:

tlm - Sorry about the ms! Yay for seeing the heartbeats how exciting! :thumbup:

Sandy - Good luck tomorrow!!

Wow - this thread moves so fast!

MoBaby - :hugs: I'm really sorry. I know there are no words to ease the pain.

Phantom - what you are doing is amazing. I'm sure the parents are going to be over the moon.

tlm - sorry you have morning sickness. Twins are exciting though. What will they be? :twinboys::twingirls::oneofeach:

Sandy/Lilly - take all the time you need. This process is stressful and we deserve a break.

I hope everyone else is doing well...I only went back 3 pages...hey to everyone I missed.

Mo, :hugs: so sorry hun, good thing is you have :cold: waiting for you :)

Sunup, good luck tomorrow with your transfer :dust:

Diliapickle, congrats on producing so many follies! That's great.

Sandy, how you feeling? good luck tomorrow!

Lily, congrats on 13! How are you feeling?

adl, 5 is good, remember it only takes one. Thursday seems like a big day for updates :)

Greeneyes, how far along will you be by Friday? How are you feeling?

tlm, Yay that must have been great hearing two heartbeats! Congrats! Sorry you're nauseous....I can totally relate.

Phantom, congrats!

Afm, sorry I've disappeared a bit but between work, taking night classes & volunteering...I'm pretty beat by the time I get home. I'm happy to say that I'm nauseous, get short of breath & have crazy heartburn....all confirmation that I have a little bun in the oven :) today was our first US since finding out. We're still in shock because they found 2 sacs :) both perfectly implanted in my uterus. Our next check up is in a week. :cloud9:

So excited that this thread has had such good success!!

Sunshine I will be between 6w and 6w3d. I'm starting to have nausea. It's not too bad yet though.

Sandy, I heard eating lots protein helps. Also, if you can drink Gatorade or Powerade or Pedialyte...not just plain water. I craved salt before my retrieval and I ate chicken every day. I am so sorry you are not feeling well. Did you ring your clinic and tell them your symptoms? When is your next appointment?

Ald- 5 fertilized! I know it is less then you wanted but they could be 5 strong good ones and all make it to blast. I have heard of this happening too many times to count! Fx'd for you sweetie. Will you be getting daily updates from the clinic?

SunUp- Stay comfortable and good luck on Thursday!

Tlm - How are you feeling? Has it sunk in you are having twins? How is DH?

Dilia- Hope you are feeling better.

Snow - Glad you are able to get back to your walks!

Greeneyes - when is your next scan?

Sunshine - How are you?

Mobaby- Hope you are ok:hugs:

Brisvegas and Surrender - Where are we at with everything?

AFM....just looking forward to tomorrow for our fertilization report. I'm getting all misty-eyed thinking that our embies are sitting in an incubator developing as we speak. It is so cool!

Thanks for checking up on me Lily. I took my trigger shot yesterday, my estradiol levels were 3700, which is high. The ER is tomorrow (Friday) morning and I just found out that the transfer will be in this cycle, God willing. I have about a dozen Follies, the doc says I should get 7 or 8 really good ones fingers xed!!! Wishing you all the best and sending you tons of love and:hug::dust:

Mo, :hugs: so sorry hun, good thing is you have :cold: waiting for you :)

Sunup, good luck tomorrow with your transfer :dust:

Diliapickle, congrats on producing so many follies! That's great.

Sandy, how you feeling? good luck tomorrow!

Lily, congrats on 13! How are you feeling?

adl, 5 is good, remember it only takes one. Thursday seems like a big day for updates :)

Greeneyes, how far along will you be by Friday? How are you feeling?

tlm, Yay that must have been great hearing two heartbeats! Congrats! Sorry you're nauseous....I can totally relate.

Phantom, congrats!

Afm, sorry I've disappeared a bit but between work, taking night classes & volunteering...I'm pretty beat by the time I get home. I'm happy to say that I'm nauseous, get short of breath & have crazy heartburn....all confirmation that I have a little bun in the oven :) today was our first US since finding out. We're still in shock because they found 2 sacs :) both perfectly implanted in my uterus. Our next check up is in a week. :cloud9:

Congrats Sunshine!!! so happy for you!!! xoxo:hugs::baby::baby:

Tlm and Phantom congrats!!!

Tlm we would LOVE to have twins!! So excited for you!

Mobaby hangon this is far from over for you:hugs:

Sandy I was also feeling dizzy and nauseated and my tummy was get big with a lot of pressure, I drank a litre of gatorade, tons of water and ate a bowl of lentls and chicken with brown rice and within a couple of hours my the pressure got less and I started feeling a lot better and now I am ok! seems like we have our ER on the same day. Best of luck!! :hugs::thumbup::flower:

Sunup, good luck with your transfer!!!:dust::dust:

Dillapickle, great for all your follies! Good luck!!:happydance:

Sorry if I missed anyone, love to all!! I am excited about the ER tomorrow and the doc had said there was a chance the transfer would be next cycle depending on my progestrone level. I just found out that the transfer is this cycle!! woohoo!! So excited!!:happydance:

Mo baby - So sorry to hear your news, thinking of you

Sunup - Hope your transfer went well

Surrender - Hope ER went well

Hope everyone else is doing well

AFM - ER went well today got a little disappointed as only got 14 eggs from collection and expected more from 26 follies. But 14 is a good number so happy. Will get fertilisation report tomorrow xx

Hey guys just got the call that out of 13 eggs, 10 fertilized and are going strong...so we are on for a 5day transfer on Sunday!

Sandy, so glad your retrieval went well....14 is a good amount. Quality not quantity!

Sandy - 14 is more than enough!! Can't wait for your fert report tomorrow!

Lilly - YAY for 10 embryos!!! 4 days until you are PUPO!!

Just got back, had one grade A blast transferred!!!!!!!!!!!

October 8. Is that normal? How long after was yours? I had 5dt

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->